Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was Terri posting that question. Skittles dumbass forgot she posted same thing in the Live Chat the other night almost word for word. Also play it safe here. A MOD from Blab is here. I’m not outing them. YET. They dont change up how they write things. Dead give away. Also when you post something here on purpose and suddenly that exact post comes up on the group mod texts. Tsk tsk tsk. I wasn’t bleeping around when I said I was a troll modView attachment 1484027
Give us a hint ?

Reactions: 17
we know BLAB watches videos about them. I can just see spencer watching the firetruck video, KT 70-80 pounds lighter, and he turns despondently and looks at KT on the couch popping ice cream sandwiches, wondering where it all went wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That was Terri posting that question. Skittles dumbass forgot she posted same thing in the Live Chat the other night almost word for word. Also play it safe here. A MOD from Blab is here. I’m not outing them. YET. They dont change up how they write things. Dead give away. Also when you post something here on purpose and suddenly that exact post comes up on the group mod texts. Tsk tsk tsk. I wasn’t bleeping around when I said I was a troll modView attachment 1484027
Wow! Really? A BLAB mod here? Eyes up people!

alien-movie.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s not Skittles either 😂😂😂. Let’s just say they are on Real Deals list 😉
Guaranteed they are on my sus list… but what are we being careful about? Unless they are going to go full Vlad…(please do) what is the point? To make themselves feel like they are on the inside? This forum isn’t private…so who gives a tit who is in here?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Guaranteed they are on my sus list… but what are we being careful about? Unless they are going to go full Vlad…(please do) what is the point? To make themselves feel like they are on the inside? This forum isn’t private…so who gives a tit who is in here?
Well they can try to reach out to you on social media if they find you and attempt to befriend you. Of course if they find me, I'll just direct them to ALL of KT's fake accounts! 🤭

Thinking the same!! What happened? I hear crickets!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I would say out them, if only it doesn't jeopardize you being a bestie mod. Either that person will disappear or they will try and explain themselves. Like Lao says, anyone can look at our posts, might be fun to play "chase the bestie"

Reactions: 21
More of just what you post during lives. They watch this like a hawk to boot people. And to ppl who might accidentally post identifying information. Meh I hope they find me. I’ve been plotting revenge since June 2021 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.