Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was “trolling” the live stream last night for a little bit before he got on the Alice ride, (the excitement over which color caterpillar he was going to get was blowing my mind). I just wanted to give a shout out to whoever this was because it was cracking me up before they finally caught on and deleted it
Lol that fart must of smelled like aged Hot Dog water…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Headed to Disneyland next week for a quick trip, we saw them in Tahoe…wonder if we’ll have a similar encounter at the mouse house? 😈
Try to not start a fight in toon town with them Not worth it. Let someone else life ban them, hopefully Freshbaked?

You have NO idea how PAINFUL it is to parse through all his bullshit. If he couldn't hear the sound of his own voice - he might die.

Oh, would he be in trouble not censoring plates on vehicles?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Spencer and his friends called themselves TCF Crew, "The City's Finest"? Woodland Hills Finest? Sheeit. I guess if you squinted your eyes hard enough it could look like the hood.

View attachment 1478811
To quote Weird Al Yankovic, he was "whiter than sour cream". This dude was not some hip hop gangster. Oh, and this is not stalking Spencer! I easily found this picture online. Also, I went to Taft too! One of my friends was in your graduating class!

If Spencer was a rapper, his stage name would be "C-Pap".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Another great day for Tattle today, I’ve laughed my ass off all day.
The amazing song, the funny memes, the videos, the comments, absolutely priceless
Truly the best community there is! Much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Seems like a very high number of new members in the last few days. Some really great first posts though. Either Blabs extra vile behavior lately has been having stans see the light more and more, or a wickedly evil genius plan 🙄 by blab and the besties ( that would make a great band name) to infiltrate tattle 🧐
20220806_215741.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
You have NO idea how PAINFUL it is to parse through all his bullshit. If he couldn't hear the sound of his own voice - he might die.

@OG_MALIBU_SERF , thank you again!!! Amazing!!!! I was blown away.

Do I have your permission to post a link on social and tag all the “hip” friends that Spencer tagged their social handles throughout his video?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
@OG_MALIBU_SERF , thank you again!!! Amazing!!!! I was blown away.

Do I have your permission to post a link on social and tag all the “hip” friends that Spencer tagged their social handles throughout his video?

Ehhhhh.... i was this close to blurring those out - it's not their fault - and frankly - watching the video as much as i had to to make the edits - I got the feeling they were just humoring the old fat white guy.

Like - I'm sure some (or one) of them were friends at some point - but they had NADA to do with him going Full Grifter. Dude is walking cringe. Clearly none of them want anything to do with him now - otherwise you KNOW his ass would be posting about it all over his social media.

I'd rather not have them "tagged" (lol). They seemed like genuine people who don't really deserve to get covered it tit cause SERF thinks they are "homies". They were just being nice for the camera - sort of like T-Rex Jermey - I get the feeling - they ALL would be happier if he would take his droppy eyes and puddle butt elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Spencer and his friends called themselves TCF Crew, "The City's Finest"? Woodland Hills Finest? Sheeit. I guess if you squinted your eyes hard enough it could look like the hood.

View attachment 1478811
To quote Weird Al Yankovic, he was "whiter than sour cream". This dude was not some hip hop gangster. Oh, and this is not stalking Spencer! I easily found this picture online. Also, I went to Taft too! One of my friends was in your graduating class!
Wow, so he didn't always look like Earthworm Jim!

SpencerE.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Just saw that TCF had a “notes post” on their Instagram Story this afternoon:

4FAC8275-C201-49B3-9550-56BEE906DD1C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.