Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Muck like KT and Spence - I just took @UncleLester vision and made it a reality.

Not sure who got the worse end of that metaphor.

If I never hear "homie" ever again - that would be just grand!
Deer @OG_MALIBU_SERF, 🚌

Dude, you're my homie man! You took this hardcore situation, and turned it up to another level of a hip hop graffiti "art" situation, dude. I could not contain my moob tears, watching this, while riding the choo choo πŸš‚ around my "fav" hangout spot, man. Hang ten πŸ€™to you dude, for making me the gangster movie star that my mommy always wanted me to be, at least in the "cities finest" frontierland area. πŸ”« I'm so proud to call you my newest bestest (only) "TCF" homie, since all our boogers have the same green and yellow tint, dude.
Sincerely,
SERF TCF,
Dence

Seriously, this is fantastic @OG_MALIBU_SERF, (we all feel your pain). πŸ˜‚
1659833055580.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You guys catch that new KT & the Bears single that just dropped?

DEAR GOD - let us share this on the other channels - with proper credit - this needs to be seen by as many people as possible.

It's...... perfect.

I might cry. A full on Spence blubber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
You have NO idea how PAINFUL it is to parse through all his bullshit. If he couldn't hear the sound of his own voice - he might die.

Spencer and his friends called themselves TCF Crew, "The City's Finest"? Woodland Hills Finest? Sheeit. I guess if you squinted your eyes hard enough it could look like the hood.

Screenshot (27).png

To quote Weird Al Yankovic, he was "whiter than sour cream". This dude was not some hip hop gangster. Oh, and this is not stalking Spencer! I easily found this picture online. Also, I went to Taft too! One of my friends was in your graduating class!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Spencer and his friends called themselves TCF Crew, "The City's Finest"? Woodland Hills Finest? Sheeit. I guess if you squinted your eyes hard enough it could look like the hood.

View attachment 1478811
To quote Weird Al Yankovic, he was "whiter than sour cream". This dude was not some hip hop gangster. Oh, and this is not stalking Spencer! I easily found this picture online. Also, I went to Taft too! One of my friends was in your graduating class!
I’m dying. Holy tit. Playing hip hop tagger and looking like Wonder White Bread. I just can’t πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.