Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys catch that new KT & the Bears single that just dropped?

Well hello everybody, I'd like to introduce you to Tattle+ Radio's first hit single "BLAB (Be griftin' you)".

Available NOW at all local Sam Goody, Suncoast Media, Tower Records, and The Wherehouse stores, and soon to be part of the Columbia House and BMG subscription catalogs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Spencer and his friends called themselves TCF Crew, "The City's Finest"? Woodland Hills Finest? Sheeit. I guess if you squinted your eyes hard enough it could look like the hood.

View attachment 1478811
To quote Weird Al Yankovic, he was "whiter than sour cream". This dude was not some hip hop gangster. Oh, and this is not stalking Spencer! I easily found this picture online. Also, I went to Taft too! One of my friends was in your graduating class!
He’s giving me David from 90210 vibes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is what perplexes me about the Disney vlogger experience in general. There's no way it can be fun to go there everyday trying to find new and interesting things to talk about/look at. Why put yourself through the trouble of getting there, parking, waiting in lines, seeing the same rides and
parades, for the almost comically low amounts of money they bring in? What did they make last night, $170?

I love going to DL/DCA, and before the pandemic my wife and I would go once a year for 2-3 days. It was always really fun, and we had a great time, but after awhile there's a lack of things to do. Plus, going away for a year or so makes it feel special when you return. I can't imagine having to find joy in riding the Autopia 100x a year.
That's so true. Many passholders will tell you it gets boring going so often, but the vloggers fake pretend that everything is so fantastic to get their viewers to keep coming back. It's one reason so many vlog titles consist of "best day ever," etc., when in reality, as someone above said, "you were just here yesterday."

The only one that seems genuine to me is David from Fresh Baked, who seems to have an almost orgasmic experience when he walks into Disneyland. Freaking weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m really sad to read this. ☹ I met Dylan a few months ago and he was so warm and kind and spent a long time talking to me and the family.
lol! He is just as big as a grifter as BLOB. Asking people to pay for his magic key pass. GET A JOB DYLAN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else still singing the song in their heads…. Blab be griftin youuuu … Release it on iTunes and Spotify!!!

@Tom Wambsgans

Griftbuster approved!!!

3FA1A2AA-F60C-42A7-ABA7-3B7BCD59CA60.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Netflix just announced that they are updating Stranger Things Season 4 to include new hit single "BLAB (Be griftin' you!)" as the song that saves Max's life.

Stranger-Things-4-Kate-Bush-Max.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yup - I just took a 30 second snip to point people back to the original channel/video.

Enjoy the hits and traffic and comments.

The more eyes (and ears!) the better.

It's a banger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh please Tattle Gods have a Tattler play BLAB be griftin you in the background of one of their livestreams 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Since you said “Dealer’s Choice”, that made me think of BlackJack which pays 3:2.

Therefore, you are responsible for a $150 ($100 at 3:2) to the Make A Wish Foundation.

View attachment 1478821
One of my kids has had a WISH fulfilled, this post just made me burst into tears. Thank you for your kindness. I know how special Wishes are to these fragile kids.

WHAT A DAY on TATTLE>

Charity Donations, White bread machinations and a new Song sure to sweep the nation!!!!
Put it in thread title form because THIS is the one

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.