Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
All hold tight for the depressive voice in the morning ..., the
So yeah it was such a lovely send off , so yeah , anyway rooms nearly done just need to get the house in order so yeah.
so yeah as I say just remember everyone be kind, just be kind
Now off to make a cup of tea get myself ready so il see ya in a bit
Hopefully my kick boards come today but we will see so yeah right I’m off

😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
“I know most of you don’t have a cedar room..,”
No Begs we don’t, my shed is at the bottom of the garden like normal people, not attached to my house.
Tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Beggy’s got her Netflix, Jaysun has his console, BrooKe is learning to colour, they’re still bloody arseholes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

bluey

VIP Member
There are 5 sheltered houses bungalows at the end of my road. I have taken 5 packages with essentials in, and maybe a cheeky bunch of daffodils, only cost me possibly £5 each but a bit of loo roll some soap and bread and milk. I’ve never met these people before but I know for a fact I can go to bed tonight and sleep knowing I’ve helped 5 people that are in need.

And guess what I didn’t raise funds via insta.

What the hell can beggy say she’s done today!!! Or I fact this year?

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Poptart

VIP Member
I wish she would stop calling the new room "the build" My son has made better, more elaborate, complicated builds with his Lego ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Tom Kitten

Hi all I'm new to posting but have been reading for ages. God I've never laughed so much until I started following these threads. I heard some comments about tatlers so thought I'd find out for myself but I must say you lot seem a very fair bunch and just tell it like it is. Really had my eyes open on here to a few of the big insta people I used to follow. I can't stand all the ads and swipe ups.

I don't normally post on forums as I just like to read but wanted to say hello and that I think it's wrong the tattle people get called trolls or bullies,

Some of the comments on here are very honest and there's nothing wrong with that everyone entitled to their own opinion

Just wanted to say thanks for the laughs .youve given me on this thread alone!

Reactions: 36

limited75

VIP Member
Sometimes in the past I've posted my business page on the small business posts she does and got fuck all out of it, she thinks she helping but she really isn't. And bullshit she says no to 90% is the stuff she's offered. Also a few days ago I was having a nosey at her pics she was gifted a load of swan retro stuff in march last year that included tea and coffee canisters, in may 2018 she was also gifted tea and coffee canisters. She's just shown totally different canisters on her stories what has happened to the gifted ones that I don't think I've actually ever seen her use! She does fuck all to actually help small businesses and as a small business owner it fucks me off that people fall for it!
As a fellow small business owner I completely agree with you. She doesn't do stuff to help small businesses at all, she only does it for what she can get out of it. The only reason I first heard of her was because she messaged me basically saying if I send her some of my items for free she would feature them. Beggy by name beggy by nature. Of course I didn't send her anything as quite frankly I do not want my brand associated with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 34

Poptart

VIP Member
"I'll let you know what it's like in Ipswich"

I literally could not give less of a fuck what it's like in Ipswich.

*No offence to people from Ipswich I'm sure it's very nice, but she has grinded my gears this morning....so yeah....

• Haha
Reactions: 33

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
They'll be none stop stories soon folks, over 70's are gonna be on lockdown so Beggy wont be able to leave the house.
Prepare yourselves! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32