BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes in the past I've posted my business page on the small business posts she does and got duck all out of it, she thinks she helping but she really isn't. And bullshit she says no to 90% is the stuff she's offered. Also a few days ago I was having a nosey at her pics she was gifted a load of swan retro stuff in march last year that included tea and coffee canisters, in may 2018 she was also gifted tea and coffee canisters. She's just shown totally different canisters on her stories what has happened to the gifted ones that I don't think I've actually ever seen her use! She does duck all to actually help small businesses and as a small business owner it fucks me off that people fall for it!
As a fellow small business owner I completely agree with you. She doesn't do stuff to help small businesses at all, she only does it for what she can get out of it. The only reason I first heard of her was because she messaged me basically saying if I send her some of my items for free she would feature them. Beggy by name beggy by nature. Of course I didn't send her anything as quite frankly I do not want my brand associated with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I cried so much yesterday, smirk, so yeah here's my new mirror laugh laugh. She probably made a holy show of herself wailing at that funeral🤦‍♀️ She most definitely spent yesterday prancing about in front if the mirror

Reactions: 9
As a fellow small business owner I completely agree with you. She doesn't do stuff to help small businesses at all, she only does it for what she can get out of it. The only reason I first heard of her was because she messaged me basically saying if I send her some of my items for free she would feature them. Beggy by name beggy by nature. Of course I didn't send her anything as quite frankly I do not want my brand associated with her.
The begging witch!! She makes out that small businesses approach her!!

Reactions: 6
Not watched all stories yet but just came to say

😂😂 cried so much your eyes were puffy its ok begs no one would see them beyond your stupid lashes anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beggy - you don’t need all these different cleaning products I just use one and I’m done
“Opens cupboard full of different type of cleaning products” 🤣😩

pbviously beggy will say yes to the labels because hinch has them and now her cupboards are slowly morphing into hinch look a likes....

She needs to quit the depressing voice now ffs and stop going on about those bleeping kick boards !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
And put some sort of wedge underneath one end to make sure it’s level. Why didn’t she measure the mirror to make sure it would fit on the dressing table?
Because that would mean planning and waiting. Neither of which she can do !

Reactions: 3
Wow she’s on a roll with her stories this morning! And has she seriously got 2 dressing rooms all for herself????? 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That mirror looks ridiculous on them units one higher than the other so it doesn’t sit flush 😂 what a twit

• Haha
  • Wow
God it’s actually so cringe watching her (TRY) and be like hinch!!
Honestly she is scrapping the barrel with content it’s just been a tit show for her since “the build” 🤣
That shed is full to the brim of OTT accessories, she’s jumped on the fake plant trend and her sheds starting to look like the bleeping Amazon!!!
And for the love of god that massive glass with the fake 🍏 is an actual eye sore please get rid begs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a mess, this looks absolutely ridiculous! Noticed she’s deleted the swipe up story too for the shoe things that a follower showed her!
And the I say no to 99% of stuff I’m guessing that’s only because it’s not worth her while accepting she has no issue saying no to all the bigger expensive things.
Beggy how about help in small business out by actually buying from them absolute hypocrite!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What a mess, this looks absolutely ridiculous! Noticed she’s deleted the swipe up story too for the shoe things that a follower showed her!
And the I say no to 99% of stuff I’m guessing that’s only because it’s not worth her while accepting she has no issue saying no to all the bigger expensive things.
Beggy how about help in small business out by actually buying from them absolute hypocrite!
She’s shoved something underneath it to balance it out 😂😂 what a shambles

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The shed, the kitchen, the living room, the dressing rooms...Crammed full of tit, every corner, every surface.
It just shows how greedy she has become because if you look back when she first started her home was clear of clutter, you could see the space.
Now it's just a shambles.
I mean, who bleeping blocks a window up just to get more shite into a room?
The woman is off her nut!!!

Reactions: 14
Lmao she mentioned the Ferraro Rocher she is most definitely reading 😂 Hi Beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome_to_stepford is bang on right with his Q&A still on his stories from yesterday..go watch ..love him 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s shoved something underneath it to balance it out 😂😂 what a shambles
I know just WTAF 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why she’s needs a mirror that big is beyond me the way she slaps makeup on 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bigger dressing table will be on the cards I’m betting, she’s probably already sliding in the dms begging for one!

Reactions: 8
do you have the message she sent you? It would be interesting to see .... call her out on it. Really how hypocritical can she get.

Reactions: 5
The whole gifted culture that goes around Instagram has really grated on me more since I started my business, I've only been open less than a year and I have 2 small children at home with me at the same time and it pisses me off that people think they are so important and big that they should have things for free and don't give a second thought about putting their hands in their pockets and not just supporting a business but it also supports someone's family. How would beggy like it if you went upto her while she was dishing out her 2ps at work and asked her to gift you a couple of quid worth of change for free because your oh so important?

Wow, just wow. How can you help small businesses???? You buy from them. I'm totally bleeping sick of Insta......gifted / ad / begs / liars.......I.couldn't do it, it's selling your soul.
I also couldn't keep chocolate for that bleeping long either!!!!!! She's still got the toblerone! And I noticed TWO ferrero triangles!!!!!! In-tact!!!!!!
I hide ALL my chocolate, and not in see -thru tubs marked "CHOCOLATE" either 😂😂😂😂😂 if I left it out Like hers my lot would be on it!!!! And after cleaning up after the lazy sods day in day out (which I don't announce to the whole of insta) am I duck sharing.......My fat arse could not walk past them bleeping triangles everyday without stuffing one in my face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.