BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason has his cottage pie with baked beans. duck me I'll turn the news off now because nothing will top this information.

Content as dry as a nuns vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 27
it’s awful what’s going on. I have five grown lads, 4 of them have a family. 2 are self employed. One of them has no work now for the foreseeable, he has two young children, the other one’s work has dropped down considerably as he owns a chauffeuring company and now there’s no where to chauffeur people to, he has 3 young children.

Then there’s that witch going on like there’s nothing happening in her fairytale world.

How can anyone be so utterly clueless!? 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She genuinely thinks she’s struggling more with being at home because she doesn’t have ‘littlies and a routine’, I had to stop watching.

All she does it sit at home and watch shite on Netflix...this is a regular day to her.
Aww can’t go shops and buy tit poor Becky

Reactions: 11
Why is she painting the shed when she said it was all treated and didn’t need doing.
is it because it actually looks like u have stuck a shed on the side of your house.
it will look shitter than tit worse than it does now if she paints it. The windows will look lost.
Can’t wait to witness this tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot believe she is painting that beautiful cedarwood I cannot believe she is painting that beautiful cedarwood

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All that’s different for Beggy is she isn’t shopping. She sits on her arse watching 3 films a day, doesn’t really cook or clean. So yeah, same tit, just a pandemic going on out there.

Reactions: 7
I've seen some of the other influencers had been doing giveaways of stuff they'd been gifted.... And just ask you to put a simple 🙋🏼‍♀️ in the comments and they randomly just pick one..... Just to cheer people up. Its a morale booster. It shows what you're made of. She doesn't need that new stuff At All........but it speaks volumes to the kind of woman/person she really is.
Beggy wouldn't do that .. and then send the price and pay post and package for it .. not our Beggy 😅🤭🙄

Reactions: 2
Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Beggy’s got her Netflix, Jaysun has his console, BrooKe is learning to colour, they’re still bloody arseholes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
My grandkids know that supermarkets still deliver food. And these "grown ass" women ask her 🙈😮
Let’s face it though. If anyone’s going to be getting deliveries, freebies, ebayers, goostoes its our Beggy so she would be the one to ask. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion
Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There is. That’s the wall with the tv on, where I put the arrow.
Guessing door opens inwards and then there's a door to the a garage (definitely facing a flat roofed building but not adjoined) with a 5 inch gap between?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You’re really struggling for content when putting a pot of pencils and a colouring book on your “island” is “setting up a station” for your 20 year old daughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’re really struggling for content when putting a pot of pencils and a colouring book on your “island” is “setting up a station” for your 20 year old daughter!
I wonder if she’s put a star chart on the fridge for if she keeps in the lines!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.