BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly believe now the arcade has closed, the pubs have closed and she has to stay at home....without spending as much money etc...i believe her eating disorder will get really bad. She clearly has a shopping addiction or a spending addiction to mask her issues
I think she proved that in her stories earlier she said something about there's things you take for granted like going to the shops or going for a drink. Think you are right about the eating disorder, I also don't think her mental health has been good for months she is always so up and down and I'm sure at times she can be a trigger to others with her behaviour

Reactions: 6
Her name was Carol, Beggy had met her just a couple of times. She and Beggy Jnr went to her daughters wedding just a few weeks before she died. Beggy Jnr announced on IG that Carol had lost her battle (cancer) before any of her family! Shocking!
Her name was Claire 🌹

Reactions: 16
She needs to use some of the free home learning resources to learn English.

Reactions: 7
Her name was Carol, Beggy had met her just a couple of times. She and Beggy Jnr went to her daughters wedding just a few weeks before she died. Beggy Jnr announced on IG that Carol had lost her battle (cancer) before any of her family! Shocking!
That's awful. Idiots.

Reactions: 1
I honestly believe now the arcade has closed, the pubs have closed and she has to stay at home....without spending as much money etc...i believe her eating disorder will get really bad. She clearly has a shopping addiction or a spending addiction to mask her issues
I thought that. She definitely has an addiction problem and seems to swap one for another. She can’t shop, work, spend, therefore has nothing to show for her other addiction, IG, What on earth is she going to do if this carries on until Christmas and beyond!? She needs to find another hobby, preferably one she can’t post about every 2 seconds 🙏

Her name was Claire 🌹
Oh Jeez sorry yes it was 🦋

She’s going to bed now. Why? She’s done duck all today.
To watch a film 😬

Reactions: 5
Her name was Claire not Carol

Reactions: 3
Hi all I'm new to posting but have been reading for ages. God I've never laughed so much until I started following these threads. I heard some comments about tatlers so thought I'd find out for myself but I must say you lot seem a very fair bunch and just tell it like it is. Really had my eyes open on here to a few of the big insta people I used to follow. I can't stand all the ads and swipe ups.

I don't normally post on forums as I just like to read but wanted to say hello and that I think it's wrong the tattle people get called trolls or bullies,

Some of the comments on here are very honest and there's nothing wrong with that everyone entitled to their own opinion

Just wanted to say thanks for the laughs .youve given me on this thread alone!

Reactions: 36
at least beggy won’t have to worry about social distancing in her own house..it’s seems like no one ever goes near her 😂 they all sit in separate rooms to watch tv fs! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s acting like it’s just her affected by all of this. She’s sulking, doing sad faces and a sad voice because she has nothing else to say. She’s acting really strange. I want to give her a shake. She’s been a right miserable fucker even on Mothers Day. Her daughter spent no time with her by the looks of it. She could have driven to her parents and left something by the door and waved to her mum so that they saw each other. Really strange that she instead sat and sulked on her own. Ffs she needs to come off Instagram if this is what’s she’s going to be like. Take up a hobby Becky. Focus on self care and maybe even recovery, work on yourself. It’s my plan during this hard time, find a good focus to better your physical and mental health.

Reactions: 12
What’s the bet she goes out tomorrow to randomly buy tit she don’t need or she will have a delivery of something!!! She can’t not buy a thing for a day!! And I’m so over this depressing voice. Just stay off Instagram ffs! Your stories are boring as hell and we don’t give a tit about what your watching on Netflix in your drama room

Reactions: 11
Her name was Claire Colby. Not Carol lovely x

Reactions: 1
I would kill to self isolate with my young family. I’m in the middle of 5 nights as a critical care nurse........Beggy should think herself blessed she can keep herself and her family home and out of harms way!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow I thought it was ugly inside but it’s worse from the outside! I can’t believe that the company didn’t treat the “cedar” and they have to do it themselves!
What an absolute waste of money, even the harem draped conservatory looked better than this tit show! It’ll be funny when she tries to squeeze in a Dalek inspired Christmas tree too!

Reactions: 10
the way her story’s where yesterday, you’d think she’d been in the house for days, beggy you where only out spending money the day before, and walking around shops 🤦🏻‍♀️, but she’s only depressed now, the shops and pubs have shut , and she cannot go out spending money, wonder how depressed she’ll be today 🙄🙄, I find it abit sad, that, Jason, Brooke and beggy, never seem to sit and watch movies together🧐, or even sit in the same room, I’m 24, still live at home, and more aless every night I’ll sit with my mum, and we’ll watch tv or a movie together, yet you don’t ever even see them three together, or even her and Jason 🤨, seems like they cannot stand each other 🤣, also, I’m sure the whole point of the shed, was for it too look like another room?, it legit, looks like a shed🧐, looks stuck onto her house, surely you’d want it too go abit more with outside the house 🤣, I’d ask for your money back beggy its shite 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
If she has had an actual food shop delivered and not her gusto I’ll be raging, she lives 2 minutes from Morrison’s and could go early enough that she would get what she needed instead of taking a delivery slot from someone who is self isolating for medical reasons. I really hope she just meant her gusto!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.