BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be able to get those manky nails done any time soon, at least, I hope she won’t!
And stop bleeping touching your face, you stupid cow. Have you not read anything about preventing this virus spreading? God, she really angers me!
Does this mean we won’t have to listen to her tapping her bastard nails on stuff constantly? 😠😡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffs she spent more money on bleeping tit she doesn’t need. Make up ain’t gonna help her look any better and doesn’t she have more than enough clothes? I’m guessing she’s spent approx £100 on non essentials in a time where we’ve been told not to travel unless necessary 🤦🏻‍♀️ She could have easily donated some food to a food bank or offered to help her mum/dad/neighbors who may need help due to self isolation. As usual it’s all me me me

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Raspberries are red.
The pink is bubblegum / barbie pink. The pink my 9 year old daughter has in her room!!

I think she's filtered that photo as the sofas look lighter. They are dark grey/black aren't they? It is so outdated.

I cannot believe she has been shopping today. Isn’t that the last thing on most people’s minds today!!

Reactions: 6
She won’t be able to get those manky nails done any time soon, at least, I hope she won’t!
All nail and beauty places in my city are still open for business so she will probably be having her lashes and nails done like normal! X

I've seen someone on the Hinch thread take note of how much Mrs Grinch is gifted in money value. Anyone ever kept track of this woman's spending in the same way? I'm absolutely baffled by her desire to just throw money down the drain! Either they are mega rich or upto their eyeballs in debt, I just dont get it!

Cannot stand this woman, her stupidity is on another bleeping level 🤬
And at a time like this no bleep is really bleeping bothering about labels begs, open your bleeping eyes to a world that’s drastically changing day by day begs or your followers are going to start getting fed up of watching you buy unnecessary tit, when people are losing loved ones bleeping jobs you name it and here’s this bleep going to bleeping primark!!
Said it before will say it again NO ONE CARES BEGS

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More spending, again!! Especially in a time like this where our jobs will be uncertain for a while and we will need to watch every penny. Infuriated me. They clearly have money to burn.
‘Got another pair of these earrings as always have people tell me how nice they are when I wear them’....ok, you have a pair, why do you need another pair? Just keep wearing the one pair you have?? She is the definition of throwaway fashion!

Reactions: 18
Why would anyone need labels on SEE THROUGH jars?! You can SEE what’s inside?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Shes spent more on tit today than she donated for her "dear friends" collection. Shameful she is. So materialistic and selfish. The whole world is in crisis, all "non-essential" trips out have been advised against, yet shes still in primark buying her cheap tit earrings. Typical Beggy behaviour, if it's not happening to her, then it doesnt matter.

Reactions: 16
Why would anyone need labels on SEE THROUGH jars?! You can SEE what’s inside?!
All nail and beauty places in my city are still open for business so she will probably be having her lashes and nails done like

Should’ve gone to Specsavers - oh duck no, it’d be another place she’d beg from 🤓
Incidentally did I hear on her stories yesterday that she was going to the dentist today 😂 so she read my comment, responded to it, but STILL NO PROOF OF THE CHARITY DONATION! Where the money Beggy??
WHERE IS THE bleeping MONEY!?!

"I'll let you know what it's like in Ipswich"

I literally could not give less of a duck what it's like in Ipswich.

*No offence to people from Ipswich I'm sure it's very nice, but she has grinded my gears this morning....so yeah....
I’m from Ipswich originally and it’s grim. Gotten worse since I left too!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.