BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn't someone telling her that's a pajama top 😂😂
'Don't know whether to keep doing stories or not' NOT! ALWAYS NOT! She's got zero content it's bleeping boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christmas and the new year !!!!!!! Have I just heard that correctly???? Is this stupid thick cow for real ??? People are chilling, eating, drinking and
Being happy between Christmas and new year. At the moment mothers are struggling to get baby milk to feed their kids. People are loosing jobs left right and centre ..............people are struggling from one day to
The next just to get a bit of food on the table. And she is sat there putting her bleeping dirty cement all
Over her leather looking dirty skin!!!!!!!!! God I really hate this women.
I am so concerned for everyone, family friends the general population. Wondering what things will be like - if/when we get through this. And did she just mentioned Christmas films and Christmas tree. This is nothing like the feeling of Christmas. As a family who is self isolating Due to suppressed immunity disease we don’t even know how we will get food! We are rationing what we have in the house in case there is nothing available for a delivery next weekend. Even if that delivery makes it to us.

And Becky describes it as a lull....... aaarrfggghhhh

Rant over. Glad to get that off my chest. Becky show consideration. Gone to work, handling cash and the advice is contactless use cash less and social distance. Hardly the combination for the arcades on the pier.

Reactions: 8
On a lighter note I swear to god I had a jumper like hers when I was about 10, it was reversible, one side had mini mouse on the front and on ther other loads of little ones like hers! I’m not joking 🤯🤣🤣
Omg I had that jumper. Wasn’t it padded as well 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On a lighter note I swear to god I had a jumper like hers when I was about 10, it was reversible, one side had mini mouse on the front and on ther other loads of little ones like hers! I’m not joking 🤯🤣🤣
Swear I had exactly the same!!!! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just gonna leave this here..
That’s even worse than seeing her ugly haggled wrinkly face with no make-up on - she really doesn’t have a clue does she, and as for them bleeping Mickey Mouse jumpers aaaaggghh she’s not 10!!!!! Bloody hell Beggy do you have no class whatsoever?

I can’t believe she has the front to do stories with the amount of crap that keep flowing out of her mouth.. no one gives a toss about you getting another friggin lipstick, young mums are struggling to get nappies or formula milk & you're gutted about fuckin frozen chips .. go away begs
Exactly this! 👆 and did you see on the news Jhoots pharmacy’s are charging £20 for a bottle of Calpol - 20 bleeping pound Beggy, instead of buying all the bloody tat why don’t you buy 5 bottles and take them to a food bank or a woman’s refuge? Due something good for someone else for a change instead of me me me! Trollope

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Does anybody else think she has no real idea about what is going on with the Corona virus. She hasn't really addressed it in her stories other than some half hearted comment about 'staying safe'. No real concern about herself / family - parents, children and grandchildren. As other people have said she could've bought items for her parents, bought Calpol for grandchild. Maybe she doesn't understand what's being said on the news. Surely there can't have been many customers at the Arcade and handling money on the scale that would in work would spark concern?! She said the other day she'd be OK with a loaf of bread for toast! So.….yeah!

Reactions: 12
Does anybody else think she has no real idea about what is going on with the Corona virus. She hasn't really addressed it in her stories other than some half hearted comment about 'staying safe'. No real concern about herself / family - parents, children and grandchildren. As other people have said she could've bought items for her parents, bought Calpol for grandchild. Maybe she doesn't understand what's being said on the news. Surely there can't have been many customers at the Arcade and handling money on the scale that would in work would spark concern?! She said the other day she'd be OK with a loaf of bread for toast! So.….yeah!
I totally agree, she has no clue and that’s why she doesn’t address it. Thick as fook.

There is another selfish instagrammer that’s doing countless swipe ups, using this virus for her own gain. This is where I got my long life milk, swipe up, this is where I got food, swipe up, this is where I got my kids board games to entertain them, swipe up...OMG some people are selfish but pretend they’re just out to help others at a time like this.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That’s even worse than seeing her ugly haggled wrinkly face with no make-up on - she really doesn’t have a clue does she, and as for them bleeping Mickey Mouse jumpers aaaaggghh she’s not 10!!!!! Bloody hell Beggy do you have no class whatsoever?

Exactly this! 👆 and did you see on the news Jhoots pharmacy’s are charging £20 for a bottle of Calpol - 20 bleeping pound Beggy, instead of buying all the bloody tat why don’t you buy 5 bottles and take them to a food bank or a woman’s refuge? Due something good for someone else for a change instead of me me me! Trollope
Or check if there is anything that her granddaughter might be without!! Wonder if she has even given that a second thought?

I’m just, I’m just, so, yea, just, no plans, I’m just..... I think the word your looking for Septic Beg ..... Is a bleep!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she not realise we are all in limbo, not of us know what to do and none of us are making real plans you muppet. And that comment yesterday of I don't know if I should story or not and then oh dont worry I'm still going to story, why make the comment? oh yeah that's right to get messages saying oh no please don't stop I need you do get through the day all of this is an act to get so kind of sympathy. In the past month she's done it after the death of CF, and the claire and now a pandemic she's not all there isn't the woman.

Had a dream I was in their house last night but I was slagging her off to Jason so he kicked me out 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How about putting some notes through your elderly neighbours doors Beggy if you don't know what to do?
You know, the ones on their own, the ones with no family, no way of getting out because they're self isolating.
I'm helping at least half a dozen of my neighbours out right now, one is 93, her only son died last year so she has no one. I was on the phone for an hour with her yesterday and she was telling me that that's the longest she's ever spoken to someone on the phone since she last spoke to her son.
Go and do some good, give something back to those that have done for us in the past.
No instead you'll be sitting on your bony arse watching Christmas films.
Selfish to the bleeping core 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her content is so bleeping tit and boring she needs to pack it in now..... like what was the point in any of them bleeping stories today?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.