BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute joke isn’t it, and even more so for her to say it too, when you’re looking at what £400 for the console then £50 a game!
He’d rather go spend that amount of money than spend time with his wife says it all really Don’t it!!!!
I would too, I’d spend all the monies worth she’s stolen from her minions and CHARITIES to buy a console - to buy ANYTHING if it stops me having to spend a minute with that pleb! Jaysun come to momma, I’ll look after yer - my summerhouse is better than Beggy’s shed - you can bang yer bongos and I’ll tingle me triangle and no one else is invited - so you leave those keys with me big bongo boy 💘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
All these different blues look like a paint colour chart! Didn’t she say she was taking those horrendous blinds back to Next? Also, are the sofa legs a different size to each other or am I seeing things?
They are different legs, the puff (not jaysun) is normally in front of it but in the latest pic it's not!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Raspberries are red.
The pink is bubblegum / barbie pink. The pink my 9 year old daughter has in her room!!

Reactions: 3
Raspberries are red.
The pink is bubblegum / barbie pink. The pink my 9 year old daughter has in her room!!
Soz for quoting don’t know how to do my own post
Becky has the dentist tomorrow ...
She’s seriously gonna go? Maybe chance it if you have chronic toothache but is she THAT dumb? Oh yea course she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good morning. I. Hope. You. Are. All wew! Why the duck is she talking like she’s reading a Janet & John book!!! I don’t know why I watch her in the morning because she gives me the bastard hump all day!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When everyone else is worrying about the current climate and begs is worrying about getting her skin matched to a foundation really really grates on my tits.
No one and I mean no one gives a flying duck!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why the duck is she even going to Debenhams to voluntarily have someone touch her face!! She is so damn thick and ignorant! She has massively pissed me off this morning!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Is she bleeping dumb do not make unnecessary trips and avoid contact with large groups so thicko wants to go to debenhams to get her foundation matched you begggy are a special kind of bleeping thick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
"I'll let you know what it's like in Ipswich"

I literally could not give less of a duck what it's like in Ipswich.

*No offence to people from Ipswich I'm sure it's very nice, but she has grinded my gears this morning....so yeah....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is she for bleeping real????? Off to Debenhams for a colour match and a trip to B&M. This irresponsible woman is making my blood boil. Her mother has had cancer so maybe she should be offering to do her shopping so she hasn't got to go out. Leave it on the doorstep though Beggy as you're constantly touching your hair and face.

Reactions: 20

*No offence to people from Ipswich I'm sure it's very nice, but she has grinded my gears this morning....so yeah....
Nah, I’m not far from Ipswich - it’s not very nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

It’s not very nice! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she completely oblivious to everything that’s going on in the world! Honestly which part of her day is classed as essential travel. She’s an absolute moron!!

Reactions: 11
Is she bleeping dumb do not make unnecessary trips and avoid contact with large groups so thicko wants to go to debenhams to get her foundation matched you begggy are a special kind of bleeping thick
I thought they are not allowed to do make ups anymore .. at least not where I am ..

Reactions: 6
Does this woman not watch the news??
We are being urged to socially distance and avoid non essential travel. Unless my teeth were falling out I'd cancel the dentist appointment and I sure as hell wouldn't be popping to debenhams to get colour matched for foundation. How about you ring your mum and dad up and check they are ok and if they need anything from the shops that you can pick up for them. She's bleeping clueless 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Beggy before quarantine 🤣🤣🤣
She won’t be able to get those manky nails done any time soon, at least, I hope she won’t!
And stop bleeping touching your face, you stupid cow. Have you not read anything about preventing this virus spreading? God, she really angers me!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.