BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea what her content is going to be now the sheds finished.. weve seen the bastard shoes in that closet more than hot dinner surely she cant get any more mileage out of the library of daps.. living room hasnt long been done #rasperry, kitchens now chocablock, sheds overhauled.. what else is there?!
You wait it will be Coronavirus all day long if the 2p arcade has to shut. She won’t have a clue about it as I very much doubt she watches the news!

Reactions: 9
Actually what will she do for content?? The 'build' is done, funeral and weddings are over, too early for her birthday or a putting up her xmas tree and the boot sales haven't started yet!! 😳😳😳

Reactions: 6
Actually what will she do for content?? The 'build' is done, funeral and weddings are over, too early for her birthday or a putting up her xmas tree and the boot sales haven't started yet!! 😳😳😳
The Xmas countdown should start soon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let's be honest she hasn't brought any extra food cos she only eats fresh air anyways. Food isnt a priority to her as she cant do swipe ups on them :rolleyes: Also the way she applies make up makes me twitch a little. Blusher on brows....?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let's be honest she hasn't brought any extra food cos she only eats fresh air anyways. Food isnt a priority to her as she cant do swipe ups on them :rolleyes: Also the way she applies make up makes me twitch a little. Blusher on brows....?
It's ok tho cos if the apocalypse comes she has loads of buzz jumpers and flip flops that she has stocked up on🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs why not just buy new classy radiators that don’t need covered up?!?! Sorry, not to offend, I hate the radiator covers

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Slightly off topic but I noticed soul candles released a tv advert yesterday. Some other accounts acknowledged her and said they were proud of her. Becky didn’t mention it once. Wonder why

Reactions: 6
Big up Becky going against the grain of not buying items in incase of lock down-just going for essentials aye ?!!! Let’s be honest she hasn’t been shopping for essentials because she hates food,and her wine fridge is stocked. She’s been buying all the shops crap any other time why go on about the lack of interest in buying stuff now 🙄 also me ranting-I didn’t comment on the flowers etc. I dunno 🤷‍♀️ I felt very sensitive about the poor lady’s passing but what I have noticed is she’s not that grateful to the individuals that did donate-no names on the card,no info on how the flowers looked how caring she is I suppose I’d be more grateful -not that I’d ask for donations-I think more brain cells might have enabled her a more classy way of doing it-also I remember Colleen-she was lovely-it feels like yesterday really-Becky is very materialistic and shame on her for not mentioning Colleen.

Reactions: 5
They'll be none stop stories soon folks, over 70's are gonna be on lockdown so Beggy wont be able to leave the house.
Prepare yourselves! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.