BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen the light, Today I have done a massive swipe down and unfollowed all the Instagram home accounts and influencers.
They would try even to sell sand to Dubai (their most fave ever holiday destination)
I am now asking myself why I even followed them in the first place.
I hope they put Instagram on lockdown that would stop them all. LOL ;):p

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope her nail and lash people are not able to do them-if they do then she’s going to look like a bigger twit,close contact and all that-plus no plans!!! Duh-she can’t post if she does again because she’s going to look like a selfish dimwit.

Reactions: 6
Or check if there is anything that her granddaughter might be without!! Wonder if she has even given that a second thought?
Exactly, or her parents! She’s a twatty selfish ugly cow! Hate is a really strong word, but I seriously do HATE that woman!

Reactions: 5
All that make up is making me gip 🤢 imagine all the bacteria in that with the state of her eyelashes and stuff. Plus I’m not sure she’s aware that make up only has a certain shelf life once opened and she clearly uses a diff item each day, and has done for years

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve just woke up, so yeah, I’ve just woke up so yeah.....AND??!!
Oh and she has no plans for next week, no idea why, just no plans....
FFS YOU THICK, SELFISH BINT! Watch the news and actually educate yourself to what is going on around you! People not able to get food to feed themselves, losing their jobs, at risk of losing their homes, working double shifts in vulnerable positions, then not being able to get anything to eat.
Omg I just can’t. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 17
She obviously don’t watch the news, you can tell the silly tit hasn’t got a clue with what’s going on! She normally loves nothing more then staying in her home ‘so yeah’ but now she don’t know why she hasn’t got any plans 🤦🏻‍♀️ You couldn’t make this tit up!
Oh & wtf is all that makeup about?!?! 😱

Soz but I am going to have to say something....

View attachment 97684
Did she message back?

Reactions: 4
No one wants a “cedar room” beggy we don’t want drama rooms with ballet bars attached to our houses thanks x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She obviously don’t watch the news, you can tell the silly tit hasn’t got a clue with what’s going on! She normally loves nothing more then staying in her home ‘so yeah’ but now she don’t know why she hasn’t got any plans 🤦🏻‍♀️ You couldn’t make this tit up!
Oh & wtf is all that makeup about?!?! 😱

Did she message back?
Nope.. blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I know most of you don’t have a cedar room..,”
No Begs we don’t, my shed is at the bottom of the garden like normal people, not attached to my house.
Tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Anyone else noticed even Dolly struggled to navigate her way back in via the shed......all the tat and excess furniture.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.