BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All hold tight for the depressive voice in the morning ..., the
So yeah it was such a lovely send off , so yeah , anyway rooms nearly done just need to get the house in order so yeah.
so yeah as I say just remember everyone be kind, just be kind
Now off to make a cup of tea get myself ready so il see ya in a bit
Hopefully my kick boards come today but we will see so yeah right I’m off

😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 53
So yeah it was such a lovely send off , so yeah , anyway rooms nearly done just need to get the house in order so yeah.

😂🙄
Don’t forget ‘showered and sorted’ 🤮 so yeah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

😂🙄
You need to add a few *obviously* in there too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

😂🙄
But you havent told us what Brooke and Jason are doing??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning Beggy and Beggy Jnr I have held back so much for so long, not any more!
You two have got to be the lowest snakes that ever lived. Do you seriously have no shame? No conscious? No respect? Beggy I think it’s time you paid back all the money you stole previously and apologise to those people, also refund ALL of the money you have taken from your IG followers for the flowers for Claire - we all know you only did that ‘kind, thoughtful, ‘aren’t I amazing’, collection for your own gratification, for your own triumphant mushroom headed self! Beggy Jnr - how could you? How could you post about Claire’s passing, it was NOT your place, you were NOTHING to her! But then you got even lower, posting from the funeral, you are disgusting! You are vile! I hope the people of Ipswich have seen/heard about what you two have done and give you hell, because let’s face it, no one there likes you anyway! Beggy what does Jason think about what you do, or is he that thick he doesn’t even know? Beggy Jnr you have a boyfriend, Lord know’s how, what does he think? I hope Karma catches up with you pair of witches, you both get sacked and both vilified for what you’ve done, and you carry on doing! You pair of lowlifes!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm not surprised at all by this behaviour. The only, currently, sacred thing in their life is Eliza and that is because of Phoebe and Mac's insistence. The trouble is there are people like this everywhere. They live locally, stay locally, only ever leave their habitat for 2 weeks (maximum). They have no idea of the real World and how to interact. The Grandfather's ashes are beyond belief.

Reactions: 10
I took photos of my aunties funeral flowers as they were so beautiful. However I waited until a quiet moment and then went and took them. I never shared them and still have them in my pictures.
I really can not get my head round it at all.
We went back the next day to take photos of my mum’s tributes. I can’t believe Brooke took videos of Claire’s and posted them online. Absolutely unbelievable.

Reactions: 3
I think it says a lot about Them Brooke doing this🙄, She’s doing it purely for attention, so people will message her saying they’re thinking of them, Brooke comes across just like beggy, has to be the certain of attention, I mean just look at her Instagram, it screams that 😬, I hope Claire’s daughter never invites them to anything after this, actually think it’s horrible, end of the day, that’s someone’s mum, someone’s daughter, and she’s treating Claire like it’s a day out for her, as much as her family will wanna celebrate her life, that’s a private thing, I seriously hope Brooke losses followers for this, because this says everything about them as a family, I’m a few years older than Brooke, and I’d never dream of taken a photo anything like that, even if it was a stranger, my mum raised me to be respectful🙄, Problem is, both Brooke and becky’s life revolves around Instagram, and that’s sad really 👀
Your italic writing makes my eyes go weird hahaha.. it’s like the master is talking cos it stands out!

The videos were all for the flower proof. Completely inappropriate.
Imagine we live in a world where people think it’s ok to instagram from a funeral.
Stop the world, I want to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All that money spend on this flowers is crazy. There must be £1000’s of pounds worth there. I know it’s each to their own but surely that money would have been better donated to cancer research?

Reactions: 19
All that money spend on this flowers is crazy. There must be £1000’s of pounds worth there. I know it’s each to their own but surely that money would have been better donated to cancer research?
I’m 100% with you. I just don’t like it, but that’s the way I was brought up. We had one spray from the immediate family at my father’s funeral and I have the same instructions in my will!

Reactions: 12
Wish she'd hurry up and do her fake depressed good morning and happy Thursday. She'll drag this out and make her stupid followers think she's too upset to talk when in reality she's sorting her junk store of a house out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's two years ago today since Coleen passed, not that Beggy will remember.
Unless she reads here that is!!

RIP Colly ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if she’ll address Brookes behaviour this morning. Someone must have pulled her on it or she wouldn’t have deleted.

Reactions: 6
Well to say that utter shite yesterday was a disgrace is an understatement!!

People taking pictures/videos at a funeral is quite honestly the lowest of the low, did Claire not deserve a dignified send off without 2 bleeping dirty rats making it about themselves, NO why because these 2 don’t know what respect is!!
Just when I think she couldn’t get anymore scummy yet again she comes up trumps!!
This sort of behaviour from a grown adult is not only worrying but could be the start of a spiral downhill if she’s not careful, if she thinks all her followers will like that content she is so far removed from reality it’s scary.

Begs I think it’s time you have a serious look in the mirror, if you have to validate yourself through insta and constantly need reassurance from people you don’t even know then your life is tragic and nobody is jealous of you, we dont need the gram to live our life’s but you do and that is your sad reality!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I see she is doing the insta silence again.
This woman sure knows how to manipulate her followers. She'll be waiting for everyone to message her asking if she's ok.
We read you, Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs a day for herself today?

silly bint will even make someone’s deathand funeral all about her 🤯

Reactions: 12
She’s too predictable. She’s ok just needs a day to herself. Lies, think we’re all stupid?! You know that you and your daughter were wrong yesterday so are lying low AGAIN!!
Shame you didn’t tell your daughter that yesterday was a day for Claire’s family!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.