BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d make the new thread since the Beg is quiet today, I think this has the most likes? Had to adjust to fit
348908DA-7004-4BB6-BD8B-F32CB72CD18E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s awesome when she’s quiet, I actually got some work done. It’s such a shame that it’s awful circumstances that are keeping her quiet 😢

• Haha
Oh Christ. I’m not saying much, I’ll get lynched if I write my true thoughts. But a balloon release? That’s so bad for the environment.
They might be biodegradable?

Brooke's stories are bleeping awful. How chavvy can you be posting from a funeral. Just waiting on a pouting selfie and a rundown of her #gifted outfit with #aff links 🙄🥱

Reactions: 8
Even Begs had the decency to stay off the Gram (up to now) also, no sign of the “inspirational” flowers......

Brooke is disgusting the Claires daughter hasn’t even put anything on social media!!!

Reactions: 3
They might be biodegradable?

Brooke's stories are bleeping awful. How chavvy can you be posting from a funeral. Just waiting on a pouting selfie and a rundown of her #gifted outfit with #aff links 🙄🥱
I didn’t know balloons came in a biodegradable variant. It’s about time too.

Reactions: 2
Whoa that's not fucked up at all is it? So it was his mate that beat him up? Blimey!!

Reactions: 1
Why post all the videos and then delete a few minutes later? She obviously knew she was in the wrong in the first place

I came following Alice gate, swiftly fell down the pip schofield and FOD rabbit holes, and now this! Haven’t a clue what’s going on but sounds like a vat of tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
that girl is so far up her own arse & obviously when she posted about Claire’s death on her stories before anyone else has taught her duck all..thick as pig shite

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.