BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are 5 sheltered houses bungalows at the end of my road. I have taken 5 packages with essentials in, and maybe a cheeky bunch of daffodils, only cost me possibly £5 each but a bit of loo roll some soap and bread and milk. I’ve never met these people before but I know for a fact I can go to bed tonight and sleep knowing I’ve helped 5 people that are in need.

And guess what I didn’t raise funds via insta.

What the hell can beggy say she’s done today!!! Or I fact this year?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So am a nosey mare I had to google the pills in the draw as if shes on the pill at 55 come Becky's really 🤭
Well that wasn’t staged was it - comments on here saying she’s in a loveless lonely relationship, so she makes sure we can see her pill trying to convince us she still has sex - ewwwww imagine shagging that pile of itchy mess, I wonder if she says..... so, yeah, yeah, so, obviously

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
! Does she not realise that bronze goddess is perfume.!!
Bronze Goddess is a range, there is a perfume but there’s also bronzer, eyeshadow palette etc Wasted on Beggy though the was she scrubs make up on her face!

Reactions: 5
There are 5 sheltered houses bungalows at the end of my road. I have taken 5 packages with essentials in, and maybe a cheeky bunch of daffodils, only cost me possibly £5 each but a bit of loo roll some soap and bread and milk. I’ve never met these people before but I know for a fact I can go to bed tonight and sleep knowing I’ve helped 5 people that are in need.

And guess what I didn’t raise funds via insta.

What the hell can beggy say she’s done today!!! Or I fact this year?
That’s so brilliant of you. You are an amazing person x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can people stop hoping she’s laid off from work, do we no see enough of her face🤣🤣🤣, least when she’s storying from work we don’t need to look at that face 🤣, she’s annoyed her radiator cover never came... if she actually watches the bleeping news, she’d realise the whole country is falling apart and half the shops are struggling for food delivery’s, no mind her bleeping radiator cover, I’m waiting on a few parcels coming ( ones I’ve bought myself)🤣🤣🤣, but I’m not a bleeping idiot, and realise, people need food, more than I need my clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Do duck off Beggy. Your Pollyannaish posts aren’t enough to redeem your all round selfish cunty ways
A666A41C-0654-4B91-A1B7-A14270E4B8D9.jpeg

Reactions: 7
So in London they’re building a temporary morgue.. because the hospital won’t be able to deal with the upcoming deaths 😞
Begs you have zero idea of what’s going on you silly woman

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Well that wasn’t staged was it - comments on here saying she’s in a loveless lonely relationship, so she makes sure we can see her pill trying to convince us she still has sex - ewwwww imagine shagging that pile of itchy mess, I wonder if she says..... so, yeah, yeah, so, obviously
Thank you for making me laugh ❤
It was definitely needed ❣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.