Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
So Brooke posted pics and videos of Claire's daughters wedding before anyone else, she then announced the death of Claire before her family had told everyone....are we really surprised she took photos and videos at a funeral and uploaded them...purely for content??🤦🏼‍♀️

They are both arrogant, disrespectful , selfish twats!!!

Reactions: 31

Aussiec*nt

Nice to see she can spend over £200 for a new mirror that she didn’t even need but asks for people to donate money for flowers for her friend that recently passed? So embarrassing.

Luce0331

VIP Member
Is Beggy sending us subliminal messages? First a draw full of unused pills and now a picture of Knocked up on Netflix? Could there be a mini mushroom head on the horizon? Are we about to hear the pitter patter of massive fucking feet? Will he be named SoYeah Evans?
5FA7FCCC-3382-46A9-B7EB-32DA4B4D036D.jpeg

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Even if someone had given me permission I still wouldn't video/ take pics at a funeral, let alone post it on my social media, especially if it wasn't my family.

Last edited:

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
ive had to come on my laptop to write this because im so fucking annoyed with her!!!!!!!!!

becky you are a disgusting cunt of a human being? do you know what's going on in the world. the LAST thing people are wanting to do is use your fucking code for a pissing kitchen set. PEOPLE HAVE LOST THIER JOBS BECAUSE OF THIS...... people are more worried about how their going to feed themselves and their families... and your sitting their posting your shit with a massive smile on your face.

YOUR DISGUSTING..... you need a MASSIVE wake up call. you have SERIOUS issues .... your whole attitude to this whole problem is VILE. your more bothered about seeing your mates and going out to buy stuff.. you put on your pathetic depressing voice on instagram like YOUR THE ONLY ONE DEALING WITH IT.

you also need to take some how to fake tan lessons, your face is like a wotsit and your hand is like a polar bear..... GET A FUCKING GRIP OF YOURSELF.
your house is shit, no one gives a shit about your pathetic 1 biscuit off your care home table... fuck you becky! your fucking disgusting...god forbid any one in your family got it , because we then wouldn't HEAR THE LAST OF IT. have some respect for people ....
first Caroline, then Coleen, then Claire and your fucktard of a daughter posting before her own family, then you with this virus... SORT YOUR FUCKING PRIORITIES OUT YOU STUPID COW

• Heart
  • Haha

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Who in their right mind takes photos of a funeral. Maybe I’m old but FFS I put that right up there with taking a death bed photo. It’s downright wrong and disrespectful. What a vile child, I would be ashamed if she was mine!!! 🤬

Reactions: 30

So......yeah

Chatty Member
So to summarise..... 1) Becky has ticked off the first job on her list - Setting up baby Brookes colouring station. By “setting up” she means put some felt tips into a metal bucket and putting them and 3 colouring books on the table. Actually, not on the table because they don’t have one, it’s on the kitchen island (which is too big to walk around).
2) Jaysun has bought himself a PlayStation 4 because he can’t stand the thought of having to spend more time with Beggy now she is not working the 3.4 hours she works each week. Even though he is still working as normal, going out riding his “bike” as normal and watching films as he usually does when there isn’t a pandemic on.
3) Beggy is ordering all she can online to feed her shopping habit. This includes ordering an electric blanket for baby Brooke because she doesn’t want to sit in a cold bed when she is watching her films.
4) Poor Beggy is really down because she isn’t as lucky as a lot of people who have to have structure in their day because they have “littlies”. Never mind that these people are having to entertain their children indoors for the next however many weeks and will find it extremely hard.
5) Beggy is still having regular food deliveries from Gouuustooo as she has conned so many people into signing up that she can afford to do this.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON IN THEIR WORLD?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

sid&nancy123

Chatty Member
Love how she said “it’s a strange one this year, would normally have mum & dad round for dinner” you can’t now you silly moo as there’s no where to sit them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

KNYE_19

"Here's Beggy Bullshit and her crappy creations, accompanied by roast potato snacks and colouring stations"

😂

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s disrespectful to take photos at a funeral but I bet you won’t see the ‘Inspirational’ letters that were paid for by donations of Beggy’s followers because she never even ordered them!

👀 And Brooke, I know you’ll read here, you’re a tramp. I’m sure Claire’s family can’t believe your actions. Poor people, it’s such a sad time for them and they have to keep wondering what the Evans’ are going to do next.

Last edited:

Well then...

Beggys posted a picture but what a surprise she’s turned the comments off
Yet she’s claiming not to read here 🤣🤣🤣, she’ll be on here right now reading it all 🤣, hey Becky👋🏼👋🏼, sort your daughter out, shes showing your families true colours more than you have 🤣👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 28

KLRDN

Er I don't wish to cause alarm but check out my shiny new VIP badge. I'd like to thank the likes of Begs, Hinch, every slimming world account, kneedeep grotbag and a few Z list celebs.

Tattler for life ✌🏻
❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Jem1975

She’s bought a curtain pole for the bio folds because she can’t watch tv with the glare🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

KLRDN

Jason has his cottage pie with baked beans. Fuck me I'll turn the news off now because nothing will top this information.

Content as dry as a nuns vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 27