BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Swan. Disgusting. This is the second lot of complete kitchen equipment they have gifted the dirty, greedy beggy bleep in under a year. She is the least deserving person on the bleeping planet💩

Reactions: 13
Oh yes, can’t get any bread but I’m sooo grateful to Beggy for the discount code for a new toaster. It’s top of my list of priorities at the moment.
She literally can’t help herself. Sometimes there are no words 😶 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
One packet maybe but never just the one biscuit 😂

Swan gifted her a load of stuff for her kitchen only a year ago!!
Yes they did, all the cream retro range, how wasteful. She could donate these to a family that are on their arse with this covid19

Reactions: 7
DE6308A7-60DA-4EF4-93AE-4107B514F49F.png
DE6308A7-60DA-4EF4-93AE-4107B514F49F.png
Think she needs to start putting fake tan on her whole body and not just her face 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her name was Carol, Beggy had met her just a couple of times. She and Beggy Jnr went to her daughters wedding just a few weeks before she died. Beggy Jnr announced on IG that Carol had lost her battle (cancer) before any of her family! Shocking!
Her name was Claire Coleby

Reactions: 1
She’s bought a curtain pole for the bio folds because she can’t watch tv with the glare🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where did she get the curtain pole from? She must have gone out shopping to get it! And it looks tit. Also notice how her mood changed when she got gifted a load og gear from Swan...... She's like crack addict but instead it's shopping.

Reactions: 9
ive had to come on my laptop to write this because im so bleeping annoyed with her!!!!!!!!!

becky you are a disgusting bleep of a human being? do you know what's going on in the world. the LAST thing people are wanting to do is use your bleeping code for a pissing kitchen set. PEOPLE HAVE LOST THIER JOBS BECAUSE OF THIS...... people are more worried about how their going to feed themselves and their families... and your sitting their posting your tit with a massive smile on your face.

YOUR DISGUSTING..... you need a MASSIVE wake up call. you have SERIOUS issues .... your whole attitude to this whole problem is VILE. your more bothered about seeing your mates and going out to buy stuff.. you put on your pathetic depressing voice on instagram like YOUR THE ONLY ONE DEALING WITH IT.

you also need to take some how to fake tan lessons, your face is like a wotsit and your hand is like a polar bear..... GET A bleeping GRIP OF YOURSELF.
your house is tit, no one gives a tit about your pathetic 1 biscuit off your care home table... duck you becky! your bleeping disgusting...god forbid any one in your family got it , because we then wouldn't HEAR THE LAST OF IT. have some respect for people ....
first Caroline, then Coleen, then Claire and your fucktard of a daughter posting before her own family, then you with this virus... SORT YOUR bleeping PRIORITIES OUT YOU STUPID COW
Well said.

Reactions: 5
All that stuff given to her is vile at any time but especially at the moment the way things are. People are losing their jobs left, right and centre and then there’s selfish people like her going around as if there’s nothing going on. I suffer with mental health problems and have for years - isolation is hard for me but I’m not a selfish prick who only thinks of myself. So I do what everyone should be, staying home only going out for essentials and keeping in contact with everyone via phone. Her daughter only getting her those flowers is awful - it’s not about the money, it’s the fact she never spent time with her. I booked afternoon tea for my mum which was obviously cancelled so I did my best at re-creating at home with items we had in. It was a bit mismatched but who cares - it’s time and effort for the people you love, something they clearly know nothing about. And don’t get me started on that bleeping shed.

Reactions: 10
And a friggin code swipe up!!!😡 she doesn’t even say what the code gets people...just lines her bloody pockets with cash! Just duck OFF BEGGY.....the little cretin will be all smiles again now 😡 What you doing with your old stuff? Charity??? Didn’t think so!!!!!
So bloody angry to just see these !!!
Firstly, she doesn't need them and secondly who can seriously be thinking about buying any of that in the current climate.
She needs to look at another Instagrammer I watch from NZ who gets gifted absolutely loads of things. She always shows everything she's gifted but then donates so much of it to people who need it.

It's called pay it forward Becky 😉

And another thing ... We're all watching the News 24/7 you idiot, we do not need you're "oh we're no further forward" updates thanks

Unbelievable !

Reactions: 9
Only Beggy could say she’s watching the current prime minister address an extremely scared and worried nation then go straight into a swipe up.
Now as a nation is the time all this instagram influencer stuff stops.
FROM AN NHS NURSE.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
That’s in very poor taste Indeed. Begs you can share the stuff but how about you donate to charity ? You got the free giant fridge worth £800? She is possibly the most grotesque creature I have ever seen. People are literally dropping dead around us and she’s sharing all these free gifts ? Distasteful 😡

Only Beggy could say she’s watching the current prime minister address an extremely scared and worried nation then go straight into a swipe up.
Now as a nation is the time all this instagram influencer stuff stops.
FROM AN NHS NURSE.
Thank you for all you do 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s in very poor taste Indeed. Begs you can share the stuff but how about you donate to charity ? You got the free giant fridge worth £800? She is possibly the most grotesque creature I have ever seen. People are literally dropping dead around us and she’s sharing all these free gifts ? Distasteful 😡

Thank you for all you do 🙌🏼
Aww thanks but it’s my job❤

Reactions: 4
Right I am ranting
Them bifold doors should have been the other way Cos now it’s only a matter of time before she’s gifted another load of furniture for garden Cos she can’t get through, she’s got this weird little sparse room that was better as a dining room!
I really don’t see what she’s achieved except the thrill of the money leaving the bank!
it looks shite! Telly has sun on it, shouldn’t you have thought this through before spending godknows how much on a concrete shed!! Wasteful idiotic twit!!

Reactions: 4
After reading here I cannot bring myself to even look at her page today 😡 I don't think I know of anyone else who is actually as vile as this woman.

I can't wait for the day she slips up and calls the cedar room 'the shed'
It will happen. She must look at these pages, surely? Eewww, scrolling on here in between all the itching, picking, poking and cunting. 🤢🐜☝

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.