BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highly doubt she’s even bothered about work she spends way more than her wages anyway!!! Stupid cow she don’t give a duck but we do now we’re stuck with her full time

Reactions: 4
Stale content Yet again in the Evans household . Yawn. Boring #bye bye Becky You’re time is up . Money is tight people don’t have extra cash for your stupid swipe ups stop them. Money is very tight we don’t know what the next step is give it a rest . STOP YOUR STUPID SWIPE UPS People do not have the cash for silly rubbish you try to offer .

Beggy stop the stupid swipes . Wake up to the real world we are all trying to to survive no time for crap you offer .

Reactions: 8
A couple of things.....

I haven’t heard her mention anything about getting a few bits in for her Mum. But she’s been out shopping at least twice?!

Does she ever wash those make-up brushes?!

And it wouldn’t surprise me if she doesn’t go back work when the arcade re-opens!

Reactions: 13
Ock come on now Becks, enough is enough. That make up collection is bleeping stupid. My DIL is a make up artist and she doesn't have this much and she owns a salon with two other girls 😅 the clothes, why are you wearing disney clothes, they aren't for our age group. I have a grandson and I have seen him nearly every day since he was born 20 months ago. My house has toys, finger prints, high chair, buggy etc etc. She has no sign of anything for her grandchild. It's so sad because he makes my life worth living, even if I be exhausted when he leaves 😂she is missing out so much, she's the granny that thinks she's too young to be one so just carries on with her selfish spending on herself. Yeah, yeah, just up, so yeah..how many people here would do a story to complete bleeping strangers the minute you waken? I don't speak until I have my coffee. She must be lonely. she has alot of issues. She thinks she is famous or something. Instagram has gone to her head, bless her. Why is she talking in monotone because of corona. Cause she sure doesn't give a duck, running to shops and getting make up testing done. I bet that poor girl in Debenhams was shitting herself. So insensitive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Better get a refund on those two tubs from decorating centre online for £59.99 each now!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Better get a refund on those two tubs from decorating centre online for £59.99 each now!
For the Cedar room . Not everyone has a Cedar room you know. So did you know you have to treat a Cedar room. Becky has a Cedar room. But please don't be like Becky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More proof becky dragged brooke up, she only came home with a small tub of ice cream. I'd be bleeping livid if one of kids brought me that rather than a big tub 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's done duck all all day and then goes to bed at 8:30pm
She acts as though she's about 80, she's such a bone idle beg!!

She's gonna spend however long she's off treating her cedar room wood & decorating AGAIN..
Heaven forbid she does anything for her Mum & Dad, she never even mentions them.
As usual though Beggy only thinks about herself!!!

Reactions: 9
Thank you, it’s a huge blow. But I’m not alone, so I’m taking comfort in that! Just gonna try and be as positive as possible
It will! M
She’s made a highlight for her roast potatoes.
For fucks sake.
Stop it!!! Whyyyyy has she done that??? She's trolling us! I wouldn't mind but she don't do anything special with them. That is literally how you make roast potatoes?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could barely keep the joy contained at announcing work would be closing from the evening eh Begs?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t it seem like Beggy has been totally oblivious to what’s happening in the world until the last day or 2. Now work has closed (no shock there), so.....here come the swipe ups!!! Remember guys, Guoooosto is AMAZING so please sign up as I get £15 each time😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
This woman genuinely cannot stop spending she’s desperate to be spending money....when the world is in melt down she’s out shopping😩😩

Reactions: 3
I swear she doesn’t even eat fruit and veg? She’s got issues she literally has to go out and spend money ! It’s crazy!

Reactions: 10
quick there is a shop open it’s got stuff to buy,ok ok it’s edible ,I don’t really want it but duck it ,I must go and buy stufffffff (ooo maybe she can get those tangerines she was living off at Christmas time 💃🏼)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.