BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swingers are round, keys in the bowl View attachment 95332
Followed shortly by the bongo drum mating call..... 🤢

Re: Rendell's video tribute to her mum

I have never followed Claire as I only knew about her via Beggy. Obvs I had a look at her page and my browse showed me she was a really genuine woman who has worked hard for what she had in life. It's truly so very, very sad. I noticed that Rendell had posted on her own page following Claire's passing and I understand why; hers and her mum's are public accounts of two people who are very well liked and respected anyway, and with the dreaded cancer in the cruel mix, their absence would have been noticed so she did the right thing by posting and ended it asking for privacy.
Now, as for Becky 😠 she made a bleeping drama out of it for her own selfish needs.
Firstly, the cryptic post - no need for it. If she was sad then why not bleeping say so and be honest?! Rendell did and Claire was HER MOTHER! Learn to wind your wrinkly neck in FFS.
Secondly, the flower bollocks. Donations 'end at whatever o'clock' just like one of her farce competitions. Then using the wedding florist with a card "From your Insta friends."
Did she tag Claire's name so friends could donate?! No and so she shouldn't have but neither should she have done what she did. Absolutely despicable. Then, screen shotting the message from the florist which showed the part "hopefully see you for a drink on Wednesday" (not exact words) so now the whole of Beggys gram knows she'll be off radar on Wednesday for the funeral geared up and ready with a box of Kleenex in the comments. I checked on family pages and there was no mention of the funeral being held on Weds - no date revealed.
As for the flower stories/pics SHAME ON YOU BOTH it was not your place.
I am sure the family are too grieved to even have seen this go on, but the rest of the world saw it Becky and that is scraping lower than base of the bottom barrel.
I lost my mum 2 years ago and had she been in the insta public, I would have expected people to respect my wishes of giving us privacy.
I truly have no words for the sick feeling this whole thing gives me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wish she would stop calling the new room "the build" My son has made better, more elaborate, complicated builds with his Lego ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Apologies for the mega essay back there, but I was so bleeping cross! I watched the video Rendall posted and for me, it was their hands clasped together and close up that made me sob. No faces in the image, but it spoke a thousand words 💛

But.... that greedy, fake persona obsessed bleep and her evil orange, apprentice shat all over it with their tat!

Reactions: 9
So... she got a quote to find out how much it would be to have the radiator lowered so that the cover would fit and they said 80-100 so Begs said no because that’s too much.. Then she goes and spends 120 quid on a new radiator cover anyway? duck off you stupid prick
Omg you’re right what an absolute bellend 🤪🤣

Reactions: 4
None of the pipes in the “build” have been chased into the wall or even boxed in. Why is everything rushed with her? It looks tit

Reactions: 5
I wonder what she orders when they have a Chinese, can’t imagine her stuffing her face like I do when I eat it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So soul candles advert has been launched and no word from her about it??

Apologies for the mega essay back there, but I was so bleeping cross! I watched the video Rendall posted and for me, it was their hands clasped together and close up that made me sob. No faces in the image, but it spoke a thousand words 💛

But.... that greedy, fake persona obsessed bleep and her evil orange, apprentice shat all over it with their tat!
This was an opportunity to Beggy and her trailed up daughter, meanwhile someone is waking up with no mum everyday

• Sad
No idea what her content is going to be now the sheds finished.. weve seen the bastard shoes in that closet more than hot dinner surely she cant get any more mileage out of the library of daps.. living room hasnt long been done #rasperry, kitchens now chocablock, sheds overhauled.. what else is there?!

Reactions: 4
No idea what her content is going to be now the sheds finished.. weve seen the bastard shoes in that closet more than hot dinner surely she cant get any more mileage out of the library of daps.. living room hasnt long been done #rasperry, kitchens now chocablock, sheds overhauled.. what else is there?!
Probably paint the garage door a million times until she finally finds the colour that she liKKKes - it’ll still be tit! I hate that vile woman, she’s despicable!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.