BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t blame her enjoying her Friday night with friends but why post it?!?! It’s a bit like ‘Claire who?’

Reactions: 9
Absolutely disgusting behaviour. Yesterday she couldn’t even face anyone or be on Instagram because of her “grief’ now today all of a sudden she’s happy has Larry, kitchen done and now getting pissed. She does not give a tit about anyone or their feelings. As long as Beggy is ok.

Reactions: 15
Shes back to pathetic beggy filming her and mates getting arsehold playing the ebay drums showing off her tit kitchen!

Reactions: 6
Yeah it comes across extremely disrespectful, especially how she was supposedly soo upset 🙄 & so poor Colleen didn’t get a mention on her anniversary! Really showing your true colours here begs

Reactions: 4
Honestly feel like I’ve got a little silver fox crush on Shelly.. don’t judge 🙈🤣
But anyway, yeah one minute she’s devastated about Claire, the next she’s having the time of her life. Yes she’s allowed a life and can’t grieve forever but don’t post all over insta that you’re devastated when you’re not!!

• Haha
Guys I've been crying all day my eyes are so swollen.. (depressed voice) 'just be kind, i am a great person'
I just need time alone, I'm so sad

Fast forward 24 hours

Lip up fatty on the bongos.. cackling like a demented witch...

But tomorrow she will say it was what Clare (rip💗) would have wanted

You absolute disrespectful bleep

She only invited them over to try out the new swinging shed!!!

Bet her bongos will be banged by her mates hubby later!!!!

Dirty witch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly feel like I’ve got a little silver fox crush on Shelly.. don’t judge 🙈🤣
But anyway, yeah one minute she’s devastated about Claire, the next she’s having the time of her life. Yes she’s allowed a life and can’t grieve forever but don’t post all over insta that you’re devastated when you’re not!!
Noooo he looks dirty and creepy to me 🤮

Reactions: 8
Christ on a fuckiing bike but Beggy’s nite in looked like the piss up from hell. Bongos, screeching women, plastic plants, that bleeping island and boomerangs. I wonder how much she’ll delete?

Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t the stupid cow actually measure things before she buys them? Oh yeah coz she’s an inpatient duck wit that’s why!!!!

Reactions: 3
It’s unreal how much money she wastes because she can’t just bleeping wait!!!! It angers me so much 😡

Reactions: 5
So... she got a quote to find out how much it would be to have the radiator lowered so that the cover would fit and they said 80-100 so Begs said no because that’s too much.. Then she goes and spends 120 quid on a new radiator cover anyway? duck off you stupid prick

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So... she got a quote to find out how much it would be to have the radiator lowered so that the cover would fit and they said 80-100 so Begs said no because that’s too much.. Then she goes and spends 120 quid on a new radiator cover anyway? duck off you stupid prick
For £120 she could have had the shed radiator lowered and bought another radiator cover so both rooms were matching.
Now she's gonna end up with one white one and one grey one🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
For £120 she could have had the shed radiator lowered and bought another radiator cover so both rooms were matching.
Now she's gonna end up with one white one and one grey one🤦‍♀️
I thought the carpenter was making her a bespoke one...bet it would’ve been a lot nice too
She’s so impatient, don’t care the cost is just want it now

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.