BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still acknowledged it. Literally cannot stay off the Gram even for a day. We buried my friends daughter in January, no photos were taken, no one had their phones out. It’s a desperately sad occasion. Not an opportunity for content for the Gram. This is why I hate social media

Reactions: 11
I’m just thinking about what Brooke must have looked like.....in the wake with her phone out....if I would have clocked that at my family members funeral I swear down I would have knocked her right out
Exactly this!
Vile, disrespectful, wannabe, self-obsessed bleeping nobodies.
If the family don't address this I'd be very surprised. Jeez I'll be surprised if people don't give the two of them an earful in the street over this!

Reactions: 14
Last year I had to go to my best friend's dad's funeral. Our parents have been best friends all my life. There was the loveliest flowers there, trains, motorbikes, cars the lot. But only the people there would know as no one took photos!! Soo disrespectful!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wee bit off topic but gemzgaff also done this at her boyfriends sisters funeral recently and posted the whole day in instagram. I was traumitised and baffled how ppl could do this. Proper poses and all 😫 ppl have no shame

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
before mobile phones, no one would ever dream of taking photo’s at a funeral or a wake. A couple of years ago my car was written off on the m25. Car was a mess, luckily no one was hurt, but duck me backwards-complete strangers were filming it on their phones!!!!!! 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don't get all this bloody taking pictures of EVERYTHING malarkey. I'm 48 this year, I lost my Mum & Dad when I was quite young & long before mobile phones were a thing but I just couldn't imagine seeing someone at their funeral with a bloody Polaroid camera taking pics?
Every detail of people lives is now shared online, its madness. Yes, if it's a party or a special occasion take your pics but a funeral & a wake...Seriously, get a bleeping grip!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone in the family of Claire was posting videos and pics all day today as well. There was so many flowers ! No wonder why beggy wanted to get something big....
So weird that people do that just don’t get it at all

Last edited:
  • Wow
Normally people go back the following day to really enjoy the flowers.. like I’ve already said no one should be walking around with a phone in their hand at a funeral 😞 it’s such a sad state of affairs if taking pics & vids & sharing them on social media is seen as okay behaviour. Beggy you’ve done a terrible job showing your Brooke what’s right & wrong .. Because it’s monkey see monkey do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I don't get all this bloody taking pictures of EVERYTHING malarkey. I'm 48 this year, I lost my Mum & Dad when I was quite young & long before mobile phones were a thing but I just couldn't imagine seeing someone at their funeral with a bloody Polaroid camera taking pics?
Every detail of people lives is now shared online, its madness. Yes, if it's a party or a special occasion take your pics but a funeral & a wake...Seriously, get a bleeping grip!!!!
I completely agree with you. When my hubby and I go to a party or special occasion we spend the evening avoiding the cameras on mobile phones. They are everywhere, all being posted on FB. I really don’t like it!

People please..remember this is beggy
That mushroom headed tombstone teeth witch will do anything for content
Posting a dead woman flowers
Shes another level kind of disgrace

And barbie wannabe brooke.. videos of a funeral... disgrace but she learnt from the best

Beggy eat some gousto, pop dawn and Shelly's keys In your swinging bowl and duck off

woman

They are both disrespectful arseholes.
There is no excuse for doing this, none whatsoever!
They both made themselves centre of attention at Rendalls wedding & have done the same at Claire's funeral.
SHAME ON THEM!!!!!
Both disrespectful cunts, I hope after this, Rendell blocks them 🤬

I took photos of my aunties funeral flowers as they were so beautiful. However I waited until a quiet moment and then went and took them. I never shared them and still have them in my pictures.
I really can not get my head round it at all.
exactly! For you! Not the gram ffs!

Reactions: 4
Fairly new to Tattle, I'm just fob-smacked at their behaviour today but I knew it must be killing her not to post anything. Can I ask, does she own Soul Candles? Also is she actually a swinger or are you taking the piss!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone managed to see what's behind the padlock ?

If so is it as bad as the open account :m Screenshot_20200312-011213_Instagram.jpg

Fairly new to Tattle, I'm just fob-smacked at their behaviour today but I knew it must be killing her not to post anything. Can I ask, does she own Soul Candles? Also is she actually a swinger or are you taking the piss!!!!!
No babe she wishes she did tho.
Shes a scruffy 2p pusher on the local pier in Suffolk. Nothing wrong with her job just a shame shes a good for nothing bleep who thinks its perfectly normal to ask people on Instagram for money for flowers for a lady shes only met a few times

As for the swinger not 100 per cent sure if it's TRUE . But it wouldn't surprise me if she was and known local in Suffolk dogging sites to the scruffy bleep 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The first video Brooke posted was clearly asked for by Beggy because Beggy was standing there as if to say, have you got me on it with my balloon? And Beggy was standing right next to Claire's husband ffs.... I honestly cant believe this woman 🤬
I thought the exact same thing why would you film and capture
Claire’s husband in it to the Poor mans mourning so disrespectful of her

If so is it as bad as the open account :mView attachment 94461

Shes a scruffy 2p pusher on the local pier in Suffolk. Nothing wrong with her job just a shame shes a good for nothing bleep who thinks its perfectly normal to ask people on Instagram for money for flowers for a lady shes only met a few times

As for the swinger not 100 per cent sure if it's TRUE . But it wouldn't surprise me if she was and known local in Suffolk dogging sites to the scruffy bleep 🤢🤢🤢
someon should google it lol

If so is it as bad as the open account :mView attachment 94461

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.