Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nick86

When everyone else is worrying about the current climate and begs is worrying about getting her skin matched to a foundation really really grates on my tits.
No one and I mean no one gives a flying fuck!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Poptart

VIP Member
Actually cannot believe that Brooke has uploaded videos of a funeral to Instagram. Who the fuck does that?????? She needs her phone removed and taught some damn respect.

• Heart

Luce0331

VIP Member
So... she got a quote to find out how much it would be to have the radiator lowered so that the cover would fit and they said 80-100 so Begs said no because that’s too much.. Then she goes and spends 120 quid on a new radiator cover anyway? Fuck off you stupid prick

• Haha

Well then...

I think it says a lot about Them Brooke doing this🙄, She’s doing it purely for attention, so people will message her saying they’re thinking of them, Brooke comes across just like beggy, has to be the certain of attention, I mean just look at her Instagram, it screams that 😬, I hope Claire’s daughter never invites them to anything after this, actually think it’s horrible, end of the day, that’s someone’s mum, someone’s daughter, and she’s treating Claire like it’s a day out for her, as much as her family will wanna celebrate her life, that’s a private thing, I seriously hope Brooke losses followers for this, because this says everything about them as a family, I’m a few years older than Brooke, and I’d never dream of taken a photo anything like that, even if it was a stranger, my mum raised me to be respectful🙄, Problem is, both Brooke and becky’s life revolves around Instagram, and that’s sad really 👀

kettlekitten

VIP Member
It’s disrespectful to take photos at a funeral but I bet you won’t see the ‘Inspirational’ letters that were paid for by donations of Beggy’s followers because she never even ordered them!

👀 And Brooke, I know you’ll read here, you’re a tramp. I’m sure Claire’s family can’t believe your actions. Poor people, it’s such a sad time for them and they have to keep wondering what the Evans’ are going to do next.
Rendells probably glad she won’t have to have anything to do with them anymore after today

lou_lou17

WTF 🤬 if someone took photos at my mums funeral and posted them in Instagram I’d fucking kill them with my barehands!!! That girl seriously needs to learn about respect but then again with a mother like Beggy what do we expect 🙄

Hairraiser

VIP Member
It’s like the lull between Christmas & New Year?!?!?! Is she for fucking real?!
I’ve lost my shit twice today already with stay at home mums posting shit on fb........

Full time Intensive care nurse here with 4 children who will be babysat in a makeshift facility set up to watch all the children of essential workers. My youngest has just turned 3 and it was hard enough transitioning from the baby/toddler room to the 3/4 yo room. None of any of that applies to me and lots of other mums and dads who right now are feeling very shitty for dropping their kids off at nursery this morning so they can keep working. Sorry, but these kind of thoughtless posts make me feel like we’re not all in this together at all.
Sorry, just feeling emotional, worried, overworked and anxious as hell at what’s going to be next. Im
a hard working mum of 4 with good work ethic and I want to help others, but I won’t lie and say I I’m not willing one if my kids to be sent home with a cough and yes I’m ashamed to admit it. People like Beggy haven’t got a clue.
If I see any more ‘baby boom’ quotes cause of this virus! I’m gonna scream. There are a lot of people out there who have been told that their IVF cycles have been postponed and they won’t know when it’ll be reinstated, myself included. I was already halfway through the drugs. I’m devastated! Also to those moaning about having to be indoors with the kids for however long it is, enjoy spending time with them, make some memories during this shit time. My hat goes off to those still working and adjusting to this shit show, I work on the frontline as a healthcare professional and we are expected to meet the high demand on top of all the other anxieties of the unknown.
It feels good to get that off my chest!!!

It’s nice to see Becky has her radiator cover, I don’t think she would be able to survive without that!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
I don't think she understands what social distancing means, all 3 members of your household don't all have to sit in different rooms you fuckwit!

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
It's two years ago today since Coleen passed, not that Beggy will remember.
Unless she reads here that is!!

RIP Colly ❤

• Heart

Bebop88

No wonder beggy wanted a collection for flowers as 30quids worth of flowers from just her would of looked lost amongst the lot that are there so she need to recruit others to enable her to spend a lot more to make herself look good .!!

Reactions: 25

NosyCow63

Why the fuck is she even going to Debenhams to voluntarily have someone touch her face!! She is so damn thick and ignorant! She has massively pissed me off this morning!

• Wow

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Her content has gone down the pan because she can't go out spending every 5 minutes.
It goes to prove that all her manic spending is just to fill a void in her life, because if she was truly happy she'd be ok with just staying home with her husband & daughter on Mother's Day.
Why doesn't she cook a nice roast that they can all sit and eat together, that's what I'm doing today. I aren't sitting wallowing in the fact I can't go out spending on unnecessary shit...not that I do anyway lol!
Appreciate those you have with you Beggy, some families don't have that privilege right now!

• Heart

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I’m so so so mad today at this vile human being. My sister is a matron in an a&e department and is on her knees with stress and worry. She went to Tesco for her shopping this morning and bought five huge bags of essentials and gave them out in the car park to the elderly who were trying to get shopping. She has no money and says working is like being in a war zone at the moment. Yet Becky here is worrying about a radiator cover. She should be utterly utterly ashamed.

• Heart

Ohhlala

She’s popped to the fruit and veg shop, then popped to Tesco.... ‘it was really busy, just like a normal Saturday Oh and then went and spread some more germs at dawns’ yes!!! Because of morons like you!!!!!!! This country has absolutely no hope of ever overcoming this nightmare if people do not isolate!!!! She is absolutely infuriating me. It is the height of all selfishness to ignore the advice we have l been given. She spends months on end sitting in front of the tv watching films, then gets told to stay inside and bam.... suddenly needs to start eating fruit and veg so out she goes 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Angry

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
You’re really struggling for content when putting a pot of pencils and a colouring book on your “island” is “setting up a station” for your 20 year old daughter!
I wonder if she’s put a star chart on the fridge for if she keeps in the lines!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24