Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

passthecheese

I listened to the podcast this week and it actually made me feel sick to listen to. Her podcast is literally anti-therapy. she thinks its self-help, but nothing makes me feel worse to listen to. I dont know why I did this week, probably for the trainwreck of it. And... what a trainwreck this episode was.
- she started off by talking about her and Dennis' therapy session saying that is related but im not sure how it is... then goes into a slightly confusing story about how she aquired this "dream farm" she has.... so let me tell you for all those that didnt listen because this story is so so so gross (and sorry if its confusing, this is what i put together from the story).
- i will begin with the first property rachel stayed at when she fled aruba with Lea and stayed in that place where she was harrassing the owners to sell but they didnt want to. She said that property gave her a "feeling" that she knew this was what she wanted, so she had been looking for something similar ever since those people didnt want to sell to her. so no, the "dream farm" is not the same property she wanted, but it "led her" to the dream farm because she knew exactly what she wanted now.
- she learned about this "dream farm" from her dad, because he owns a property that the farm kind of wraps around. The farm has a weird back story, she says. there is one old lady living on the farm all by herself. she's been there for about 30 years. her kids have grown up and all moved out, and I think her husband may have passed away. Obviously this farm is important to this old woman, because this is where she lived for years and raised a family.
- the old woman almost sold the farm once before. in fact she kind of did. she sold it to a man but then decided she didnt want to sell and went to court about it to reverse the sale, and she was successful, so this old woman stayed on the farm after this. its sad to me because obviously its hard for an older woman to stay on a big property and maintain it by herself, but this is clearly her home that she loves and doesnt want to part with it.
- Here comes in Rachel. Rachel went to visit her dads property in the middle of the farm because since he owns it "she has a right to be there." And rachel fell in love with the farm property. Surprise surprise. This is the property that Rachel MUST HAVE. It gives her the same *feeling* and guess what - she can walk barefoot to the water!!!
- Rachel begins "working" on this old woman for 8 months, trying to get her to sell. Shes being nice, mowing the old lady's lawn. and then get this, rachel actually says "but obiouvly we had ulterior motives for doing this".
- Eventually Rachel is successful at her manipulation game and she buys the property from the woman
- Rachel says yes, in the end, it was very hard for the old woman to leave her home and it was a bit dramatic at the end and it was really hard for RACHEL, but rachel isnt going to get into the drama of it. Rachel clearly does not give a shit about this old lady, sheesh shes basically like "dont let the door hit you on the way out" to the poor woman so she can move in ASAP.
- rachel calls this "manifesting a dream".... i would call it literally bullying and manipulating someone to leave their home so she can take over and i dont know how she sleeps at night.
- during this 8 month process of "working" on this lady to get her to sell, dennis tells rachel to drop it, that its not going to happen, that it could take 10 years. but of course because its Rachel, she doesnt drop it *fake rachel laugh* Rachel gets what rachel wants NOW!
- she says dennis is afraid of her ability to "manifest" things, which came out in therapy. I think Dennis is probably just a normal human who is realizing that his wife is manipulating an older woman out of her home before she may be ready, and Dennis doesnt feel good about it.
- rachel humble brags about how good she is at manifesting things (AKA kicking old woman out of their home for 30+ years)
- Rachel convinces herself that the old lady reversed the sale with that man she sold to because he was going to "break up the land into 6 plots and just profit off it" whereas Rachel wants to ~tend to the land and treat it as sacred and the woman could recognize that in her heart~ puke.
- hope no one else has to listen to this episode because it truly is gross. this is not manifesting a dream. this is getting what you want at the expense of others, pretending it was a life dream when really its what she wants now in this moment, and im sure we will see in a few years time, she has gottten sick of farm life and will be up to something else.
- if there is one thing rachel is unfortunately good at, it is manipulating people. thats how shes gotten everything she has, and im sorry to hear shes proud of this abilty of hers. Gotta go puke now, byeeeee

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

bffr

This new podcast is so ducking tone deaf.

Of course Rachel, a person whose lineage is Swedish, a country with the highest happiness and satisfaction rating in the world, with no substantial history of war, persecution or poverty, is the bearer of the most significant amount of family trauma.

Not people linked to the african diaspora, not families impacted by religious persecution, not people from war torn countries, or who lost their cultures and identities to colonization. No. It’s white, wealthy Rachel in happy sweden who has the biggest burden to bear. Literally fuck all the way off

• Haha
Reactions: 18

QueenBW

VIP Member
Time flies when we're being *ancestral* and *aligned with our hearts* and we're on to thread number 3 of Rachel Brathen the (scam) artist who should no longer be known as Yoga Girl.

Thank you to @Tatt1424 for the winning title suggestion!

Our (un)official podcast recappers can take it away in coming posts but here are the main points of the previous thread for anyone new here:

- Rachel is no longer vegan, to absolutely no one's surprise since she'd been talking about owning cows and chickens for months. Apparently, it didn't align with her ancestors who were all cavemen with really big fangs or something.

- The previous announcement was rolled out as if it was a matter of global interest. She actually made a bigger deal of that announcement than of her website's relaunch. People mocked her. She loved all the attention.

- She relaunched "Yoga Girl". It's basically the same, but with more expensive memberships that include "in-depth" courses that "align" with Rachel more and for which Rachel charged lots and lots of moolah just a few months ago.

- Rachel, Dennis, and Lea are in Aruba for a few weeks because, being so extremely and incredibly broke after losing their entire worldly possessions to the great mould debacle of 2021, they bought a THIRD home to flip but have now decided that it is much more *ancestral* to contribute to gentrification in Aruba and will keep it as their second AirBnB.

- Rachel continues to be a sanctimonious, narcissistic, egotistical grifter.

Now, let's honor our ancestors and do some tattling :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17

beezus

It's a well known fact that 1st births are longer and usually perceived as more difficult and barring actual malpractice or abuse, it's unfortunate when birthers turn on their care providers because of it. It's not your midwife's fault that your birth was long. After attending thousands of labours, I can safely say that no matter how healthy you think you are, physically or psychologically, regardless of where you are birthing or who is attending you, there are unpredictable and unpreventable things which sometimes derail the best laid birth plans. It's maddening for all involved! I have the some of the healthiest, fittest seeming clients who are shocked to find out they have gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, or who require a cesarean because they don't dilate past 4cms.

Does Rachel know that 2nd babes and onward birth so much faster and easier but freebirthers will usually cite the freebirthing as the reason? HA! The babes I've caught in cars were not firstborns! Neither were the unplanned homebirths. Her boy will likely fly out as 2nd babies often do.

As long as Rachel isn't growing a giant or malpositioned baby, this birth will be a walk in the park compared to Lea's. It will go well because she has done it before, not because she is unattended, full of beef and eggs and surrounded by crystals. Have some humility!

But that's not the narrative she'll put out there. If everything goes smoothly, she will give credit to all but the obvious and as an influencer, that's as good as lying to everyone who reads her posts because she never talks about the risks, just vague comments about how harmful prenatal care, labwork,ultrasounds and using trained professionals can be. In much of the developing world, utilizing safe maternity care is feminist act!

Declining safe, free, EVIDENCE BASED maternity care is so bloody privileged and offensive to mothers who can't get safe care. A 'wild' pregnancy is not activism without informed choice. Her posts betray the fact that she is not fully informed or if she is, she is not sharing the pros and cons with her followers. I really thought she was smarter than this. So irresponsible.

Lastly, as a mom of 4, it breaks my heart that she allows such a small child to watch such violence. Yes, movie ratings are just a suggestion but are usually pretty accurate and useful for protecting your child from on screen brutality when their bodies and psyche are still developing. We are a liberal household but wow, at least my kids were old enough to read HARRY Potter and LORD OF THE RINGS before I let them watch. Flooding children with adrenaline and other catecholamines shows up as higher cortisol levels in later childhood and brain scans show neurodevelopmental changes in the pediatric brain (limbic and prefrontal cortex). LET KIDS BE KIDS AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

QueenBW

VIP Member
What bothers me most is that she has so many follower and no matter what bs she is up to, her Fans defend her and take every word from her like she is the Dalai Lama. Yogagirl doesn't even do Yoga anymore. Why are they all that blind?
Excellent question and I've also no idea. She's not even a nice person. She openly mocks people and bullies them. Who even knows why she still has a loyal following when she's only loyal to herself.

Off topic but just wanted to wish everyone a happy New Year! Back in January 2022 when I started this thread out of frustration I didn't even know if people on Tattle would care and it's so nice to have found people who also don't care for Rachel's bs! Here's to more tattling in 2023!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

bffr

1. Yoga girl talks about “the system” like hospitals are concentration camps that women are being forced into. Please get all the way over yourself. Nobody is making you do anything

2. There is nothing all that radical or impressive about home birth, it’s simply a preference. A preference that a lot of people make. It isn’t that big of a bragging point. And this is coming from someone who also opted for an out of hospital birth. Although I do have a nurse and midwife present bc why the fuck not?

3. If you don’t want people commenting on your birth plan, stop fucking talking about it. Problem solved. All this chatter about sweden being so bored they have to talk about her. Well then you must be really fucking bored bc that’s all you do is talk talk talk about yourself.

4. Opting out of “unnecessary” tests is dumb. I’m all about informed consent but get an actual grip. The blood draw in newborns is to test for genetic deficiencies and disorders. My kid failed hers for galactosemia. Turns out she was only a carrier of the gene, but had she had galactosemia my BREAST MILK would have killed her and/or caused severe brain damage (due inability to break down enzymes in milk)

5. Rachel waxing poetic about ancestral/natural/intuitive/wild birth then turning around and bitching about Aruban hospitals not having hot water. Again. A grip. Get one

6. She already tried for one home birth and ended up doing a hospital transfer by choice so idk why she acts like she was “forced into the hospital system” with her first pregnancy. She is so annoying and always looking for a new plotline.

7. My kid is almost the same age as little mooooon and I recently found out I am pregnant again. I hate that yoga girl and I have this in comment. Much synchronicity. So much universe

8. I am also having a homebirth with a midwife but all her chatter about how invasive and horrible “the system” is is such fluff. Receive the medical attention or don’t. Honestly who the fuck cares at this point. Nobody is telling you to do anything we’re just begging you to stop talking about it bc it’s honestly not that interesting

9. Rachel obviously watched the business of being born, read some Ina May and hasn’t been the same since. Yes, women are capable of giving birth outside of hospitals. We know, Rachel. This isn’t new information.

10. Get ready for her to go full blown anti vax, sovereign citizen

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Todays stories are all about the dangers of radiation in sonograms. Well, there is no ionizing radiation in sonograms now is there 🤣 I found the 1st 2002 paper she linked to in 2 clicks, so really in depth research happening here on google. I also found the 2009 paper disproving the 2002 paper. This was all in a 5 minute google search. Guess she didn’t want to read that one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Pepperpotpot

Ah just Rachel again bashing hospital midwives and saying they are gaslighting if they follow their own medical training by giving guidance based on experience and or what they have been taught.
The video she reposted says "Some abuse isn't always obvious, it can sound sweet and helpful" referring the the midwife who is helping the mother.

1. Does these people not know what the word gaslighting actually means

2. To refer to the nurse who is trying to help, as an abuser, it's so so disrespectful.
As a nurse we get heavily and constantly taught to listen to our clients and patients and to allow room for patient autonomy. But we also spend our life studying and experiencing a whole myriad of people, so even though we may get it wrong sometimes, we usually know what da fuck we are doing.
In regards to the video, if the baby had fallen and hit the floor, everyone would blame the nurse for not working within best practice and she could go to frickin court, and the baby could die. Soooo.... let's work together and not call them abusers. Y'all know hospital floors ain't ancestral hayfields for soft organic grassfed landing right. If every woman who wanted to stand up and give birth was left to do what the hell they wanted with no support from the nurse, there would be casualties. Also, baby was born fine wasn't it, with medical staff and mum both working together. If you don't want ANY nurse giving their advice then just switch your your phone off and birth at home. Don't ask for help, then decide its abuse because it's different to a video you watched on www.wildmums.bollox/arsehole.com

Abuser, gaslighting, my fucking ass this pisses me off that Rachel who sits at home drinking tea and watching bullshit videos online thinks she understands everything because she had a baby and scrolled on Google.
☠🤕🥺😭😭😢😢😢😓😓😓😓

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Hello fellow yogagirl / Princess Rakel bothersome influenster truth see-ers!!
New here... Been reading through the thread and getting caught up.

I too was once a huge yogagirl fan. I even went to Aruba and ate the vegan desert in the restaurant that was created in her honour or some shit🤣 this was like 2016... I never did any of her courses or anything though thank god!

I unfollowed her in 2020, at the start of the pandemic when she used Lea as a pawn in her game and no doubt created huge contradictory trauma in that poor child. I think others have mentioned similar feelings in regards to that, to me it basically highlighted how hypocritical and dishonest she is ...and how she'll jump on anything for attention and exposure... there's a whole lot more I could say on that, but suffice to say that was when she showed me her true colours and I unfollowed immediately.

I hadn't really thought of her again since hearing of the recent vegan controversy...and I am not at all shocked by this, again it just shows how dishonest and hypocritical she is. She is a complete fraud, fake and phony!!! And I am so glad this thread exists so more light can be shone on this absolute joke of a social media star.

Loads more I wanna say but for now, absolutely loving the commentary and you've had me laughing out loud at points!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

TheSheep

For the sake of my mental health, I don’t watch her stories anymore, I come on here to have a laugh.
But in all honesty, despite the luxury she lives in, her existence is pretty pathetic and pointless.
Imagine spending your day recording and uploading to Instagram stories, have coffees, watching Netflix and talk shit all day and every day? What kind of existence is that?
She gives nothing back to her new Swedish community, she spat on Aruba and all its indigenous people, abandoned her yoga studio, yoga community and animal charities, closed the cafe making her man child husband completely redundant.
With all that money she’s got allegedly, why can’t she start up a yoga studio/cafe and doing workshops in Stockholm, getting to know and getting involved with her local community?
She bullied and old lady out of her land, stripping the forest of all its wild amenities, and sucking ‘the system’ for maternity pay. How does she even qualify for that? You are normally receive maternity pay when working. SHE DOES NOT WORK. She doesn’t do anything.
How can she portray herself as a wise and enlightened guru when all she does is putting stories up on her instagram account about absolutely nothing.
She has no insight whatsoever, no depth, no compassion, just an empty vessel full of grifting, bitterness and pointless drama.
In the terms of Universal existence, what does she bring to the table? She’s nothing.

I’m sure she’s reading this thread, so hey Rakel 👋 have a good look at yourself and reflect on what a pointless creature you have become.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Tatt1424

Honestly I think stepping in on something so deeply personal is uncalled for, so I’ll speak up for that. I won’t go there with anyone losing a loved one, animal or human. If she had just done a quick google search, she would’ve found a helpful thread of folks where she could vent away and be heard. 😁 Come to Tattle and let your hair down girl! Lol

Now back to this mold mystery, IS THE MOLD ON THE FARM ANCESTRAL!? The press must know! 😂

• Haha

PostiveVibezOnly

DEA04D32-9CDE-4C64-BFD2-1DC0B223AD2B.png

She just HAS to make everything about herself! I’m sure she got banned about any posting details so she’s keeping it vague because this woman just can’t help herself and needs to make herself the centre of everything.
This is NOT about you, Rachel! Support your husband and get off fucking Instagram for a moment instead of generating engagement for your personal gain. She’s awful!

passthecheese

Rachel posting on her stories: I will never do tiktok!

The reason she gives: it’s a popularity contest. It becomes about looks. People only care how many likes you get. You need to get off your phone and enjoy your life.

Funny because that sounds exactly like Instagram… the platform she definitely went all in on doing all that shit.

I think the real reason is that she can’t do tiktok, she’s not creative enough for it, her reels suck major, she wouldn’t get a lot of likes, and her tiktok would be a flop, and she actually can’t stand not getting a lot of attention 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12

DahliaDreamer5

Here is a non-exhaustive list of things Yoga Girl has tried to sell me in order to "eat healthy" (even though I never asked)

Green juice powder
Maca powder
Matcha
Coffee
Oat milk
Natural wine
CBD oil
Celery juice
Weird multi-vitamins
Eggs apparently
Pancake mix
Powdered milk
Ashwaganda
Juice cleanses

In case you are wondering, I'm not eating ANY OF THAT SHIT 😂 (and getting pretty tired of Rachel telling me what I should and shouldn't do)

• Haha
  • Heart

bffr

I can't stand Dennis but I will say that his absolute refusal to engage with yoga girl on camera is DELIGHTFUL!

Yoga girl: Remember when you sent me that meme of geminis?
Dennis: no.

Also I decided I’m only going to refer to Rachel as “yoga girl” moving forward bc that’s the only version of her that was ever relevant, I don’t care about her Scandinavian homesteader rebrand, and most importantly- I’m sure it irritates her lol

• Heart
  • Haha

Tatt1424

I don’t mean this as cynically as it may sound, but did anyone else see the story of her kid kissing her belly? There’s nothing wrong with that of course, and it’s sweet, except clearly her child is watching herself in the phone very intensely. She’s more focused on how she looks kissing YG’s belly than actually sharing a sweet moment. It just, felt very forced and kinda weird. For someone who doesn’t want her kid to grow up with a phone in her face, well her kid is basically growing up with a phone in her face. 😬 She is already so aware, and intensely so, of the camera and how she looks and performing for it, kind of sad even a sweet moment like that is just for the Gram.

The originality of tasting and rating semla buns is ZERO. Just copy/paste from every other Swedish influencer right now. Zzz. Must be so boring content for people from other countries. Not that her content is exciting at all these days.

Finally found a comment section about her in Swedish. The absolute majority thinks she’s an elitist crazy antivaxxing megalomaniac giving bad vibes, and spends too much time drinking tea and fighting “the system”.

They also believe that she’s not actually eating cheese, drinking champagne etc. She just says that to provoke and then being able to prove people wrong when her baby is (hopefully) born healthy. She comes off as a privileged cuckoo that can afford being ignorant against the health care system (bc privilege).

On another note, she has a company registered in Sweden since 2021. Get the feeling they (Rakel) decided on (glue) baby nr 2 ONLY IF they moved to Sweden. Rakel was pushy about that for sure, so that she/they could get paid leave – soo convenient, huh? I think Dennis will get that benefit, too, since they are married.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Tatt1424

Lol was going to say this! I didn’t and won’t be pod listening (I have four a year in me tops guys) but checked the stories. It’s called HONORING your ancestors Rach, not centering yourself in their pain and triumphs. 😂

Also gotta love the snarky “I can do this that and this while pregnant…” followed by “Ow ow ow I hurt myself doing that while pregnant.” Even the world’s greatest ancestral skier can’t do it all. She’s also just an irresponsible drama queen. She loves coming off as this radical defiant earth mama when she’s just a pampered egomaniac, lol the headline writes itself “Rich Woman Uses Private Sauna While Pregnant, World Goes On Turning.”

Has anyone noticed the foundation still takes donations, yet hasn’t done a thing in years?

• Haha

passthecheese

It is hilarious that yesterday she was going on and on about her able bodied privilege and made everyone else sound stupid by saying something like “I find people understand privilege best when I explain it in these simple terms ❤” and then today once again completely misses the point by basically saying vaccines are unnecessary against covid and we should all use our natural immunity against them. Hey rach, your able bodied privilege is showing. Do we need to explain it to you in simpler terms? What about people with underlying health conditions or compromised immune systems? Do their lives not matter? It’s hilarious just how deeply she doesn’t actually get it… you can’t make this shit up 😂

Reactions: 11