Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at her stories today. Lmao, I can’t watch her stupid talks, wide eyed ugly owl look, staring into her own eyes on the camera giggling about the universe. I skip those. I can only read the text post for gossip. She’s now telling people where she puts her rose quartz dildo. Or as Rakel likes to make it sound cutesy, her moon pleasure magic 🪄 wand. Barf 🤢 🤣🤣
She has literally no privacy in her life.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Besides the day to day annoyances, overall YG has become such a drama-loving, complaining, aggressive grifter. It’s so sad how every aspect of her life is reframed to be an issue, and I don’t believe for one second she believes that. It’s a type of con where she boasts a problem and the solution is where she makes money. How no one can see that in her following is beyond comprehension.

I mean she rewrote her beautiful birth story with Lea to be this traumatic incident she must now process. How can someone like that be someone anyone seeks to get advice? Her birth story is hers, but I followed her back then and recall it being a tough experience, but overall an empowering one. There are women out there who have truly experienced trauma in birth, from health complications to downright mistreatment, nothing about her birth story was (even how she retells it) red flags. She wasn’t progressing, that’s all the midwife told her and yes it can be dangerous if labor goes on too long! It’s not always ancestral sacred nonsense where baby comes when they want. Newsflash it’s a newborn, sometimes they need help getting out and thanks to modern medicine many previously fatal complications are now 100% preventable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Besides the day to day annoyances, overall YG has become such a drama-loving, complaining, aggressive grifter. It’s so sad how every aspect of her life is reframed to be an issue, and I don’t believe for one second she believes that. It’s a type of con where she boasts a problem and the solution is where she makes money. How no one can see that in her following is beyond comprehension.

I mean she rewrote her beautiful birth story with Lea to be this traumatic incident she must now process. How can someone like that be someone anyone seeks to get advice? Her birth story is hers, but I followed her back then and recall it being a tough experience, but overall an empowering one. There are women out there who have truly experienced trauma in birth, from health complications to downright mistreatment, nothing about her birth story was (even how she retells it) red flags. She wasn’t progressing, that’s all the midwife told her and yes it can be dangerous if labor goes on too long! It’s not always ancestral sacred nonsense where baby comes when they want. Newsflash it’s a newborn, sometimes they need help getting out and thanks to modern medicine many previously fatal complications are now 100% preventable.
This 100%! All birth experiences can be challenging but although disappointed to have not had Lea at home, she seemed relieved and ok to have gone to the hospital. And left with a healthy baby … in a country you can access healthcare quickly in a emergency.

Her hypocrisy levels are now interstellar.

I feel like in general she uses the word “trauma” veryyyy easily. Also, I think cuz she has no tit to do all day she has time to come up with problems! I notice it for myself that if Im just staying at home doing nothing I can get all these problems and make them really big. She probs has too much time to think and make drama.

• Heart
Todays stories are all about the dangers of radiation in sonograms. Well, there is no ionizing radiation in sonograms now is there 🤣 I found the 1st 2002 paper she linked to in 2 clicks, so really in depth research happening here on google. I also found the 2009 paper disproving the 2002 paper. This was all in a 5 minute google search. Guess she didn’t want to read that one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I feel like in general she uses the word “trauma” veryyyy easily. Also, I think cuz she has no tit to do all day she has time to come up with problems! I notice it for myself that if Im just staying at home doing nothing I can get all these problems and make them really big. She probs has too much time to think and make drama.
That's it exactly. She doesn't have anything to occupy herself, except analyzing her feelings 24/7. An idle mind is the devils playground. Again she's on 20 slides deep with that stupid look on her face angrily giving her unsolicited opinions on why modern medicine is the patriarchy and harmful.

She's also offended by word play such as "father of medicine etc". I wonder if she spoke french would it drive her crazy, that they describe nouns as feminine or masculine words?

Don't get me wrong I believe in feminism and respect, but she has nothing better to do than hate on men for everything.
Why didn't she run out pregnant with a sore back and fix the fuse boxes on Christmas? It was totally sexist and demeaning that Dennis went out and assumed Rachel couldn't change the fusebox. 🤡

She needs to grow up.

Why does she think she's an oppressed woman? She literally has Dennis' balls in her purse and is the breadwinner etc.

Reactions: 5
She's cherry picking the studies she's showing, choosing some that have been severely overcome by events.

No one says the healthcare system anywhere is perfect. But she's trying to make it our like gynecologists are there to exploit you and hate you.

I don't care if she wants to give birth to her baby shatting over moss or in the middle of her lake. What worries me is that she's influencing young, ignorant women to risk themselves for her mumbo jumbo .

Reactions: 6
And another thing. This oh I'm following my intuition~*~ on eating whatevs this pregnancy....Isn't that just odd.

My intuition and cravings tell me to eat chocolate caramel cakes for breakfast, that doesn't mean I do it.
Why does she think she is above it all? Like just start drinking wine all your pregnancy, smoke some cigs, if your intuition says its right, it cant be wrong! Eat raw fish, 100 cups of coffee a day, jacuzzi it up, etc.

Reactions: 4
And another thing. This oh I'm following my intuition~*~ on eating whatevs this pregnancy....Isn't that just odd.

My intuition and cravings tell me to eat chocolate caramel cakes for breakfast, that doesn't mean I do it.
Why does she think she is above it all? Like just start drinking wine all your pregnancy, smoke some cigs, if your intuition says its right, it cant be wrong! Eat raw fish, 100 cups of coffee a day, jacuzzi it up, etc.
Yes, like a freakin cocky teenager, "I do what I want!" 😤. This is just a middle finger up to everyone who gave her unsolicited advice. She's trying to be "rebellious", but turns out nothing but childish.

As many of you wrote, she really seems to have too much time analyzing her feelings. And she def overuses "trauma". For someone who wrote a book called "Letting go..."-something, she clings to the past a lot...

Reactions: 4
She is part of the bad side of the entire “self care” movement that is prevalent today. Self care is essential I believe, but she rebrands it into a selfish care practice. It’s whatever she wants all the time no exceptions. Her views have shrunk so much she has become this close minded, egocentric person who spouts buzzwords and shelters her ego under the self care umbrella. She’s a quack.

• Heart
Her stories today drove me nuts. Sounds exactly like someone with a high school education level who does not understand what science even is spewing bullshit to the masses after reading random tit on the internet to herself. You can find anything on the internet. Confirmation bias in full action with her.

Reactions: 11
Oh my goodness I had to peek and see what everyone was talking about. 1) Does she think she’s at the forefront of a revolutionary discovery? Omg get over yourself. Everything was male-centric up until rather recently. This isn’t new and if it is to her she’s even more ignorant then I feared. 2) She addresses only the most extreme argument “at least we aren’t dying.” Lol no that’s not the baseline, it is just acknowledging the benefits of modern medicine. Of course women should be centered in their health, but my goodness shunning medicine (and the people who work their asses off to learn and provide it) is the most extreme and ignorant position to take. Why can’t she just learn and shut up lol, like encourage people to research, but don’t villainize lifesaving advancements. She’s become a google doctor 🥸 help us all.

And she doesn't turn this same critical eye towards the "ancestral" practices she's dived into headfirst! I think that's almost what bothers me more. Like fine, if she wants to be critical of modern medicine and science, I think there's room for that (at least in a general sense- I don't think her particular "arguments" are good, and also critiquing does not equal demonizing, aka there are fair critiques to make but that doesn't mean there aren't still benefits or that the whole thing should be trashed). But just assuming that anything "holistic" or "natural" or "indigenous" is automatically healthy and safe is just applying the mindset she previously had towards modern medicine (an automatic assumption that it's going to help you) towards another modality. Just because something is "natural" does not mean it is automatically safe or healing!!! There are thousands of examples of this, from poisonous mushrooms and herbs to toxic gases! Or, case and point, crystals! Just because crystals come from the earth does not mean they are safe to put inside your body!!! (The fact that that's a sentence I just typed... 🤦🏻‍♀️) If a small piece breaks off inside you, you will be in trouble, and there are some crystals that will leech toxic substances when they come into contact with liquids. Please, for the love of god, don't listen to Rachel and don't stick rose quarts up your hoohaa!

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s such a spoiled *privledged* witch. Someone just died waiting for hours in an emergency room around where I live. We have doctor shortages, ER closures because of short staffing, ambulances taking hours to respond etc. and she contemplates how she wants to stay away from all medicine voluntarily shitting on and taking for granted a backup system. Because it’s not all centred on hardcore feminist shamanism?

She would be singing a way different tune if she knew better and thankful the system is there to help her if god forbids she needs it.

• Sad
Her talking about white privilege is such a joke, and so performative it’s insane. She oozes with privilege that she “manifested” for herself. 😂

And I’m sorry but she’s part of the problem with rich white privilege all over. She is an Air BNB asshole who legit buys homes just to rent them for vacations, not even for locals to live in, she’s the biggest hypocrite.

Slowly but surely she's becoming an antivaxx white privileged lady. She is uneducated, but so loud for no reason. I don't want to offend anyone, because uni degree is not all that, but at least it teaches critical thinking which she is obviously lacking. She has said before she did not like school and does not want to put Lea into Swedish school because it is so restricting. I'm all about using natural remedies as much as you can, but sometimes you need antibiotics. Babies died of pneumonia like less than 100 years ago, when she's so ancestral go through your family records and see how many babies grew older than 6 years. She talks like she's going through some very dramatic event by giving birth in Sweden. Poor you getting an option to take a test that other people have to pay big money for, or don't have any access at all. Just throw the phone away and live in the treehouse. Rach doesn't have anything going on for her she needs to create some pseudoproblems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her life is so easy she has to try and convince us her taking a bath is work 🤣😅 It's a bath chica, don't be making out you're here with the working class on the frontline making this heroic stand for society. 🛀
I wish my job was taking a bath, and lord have mercy she even manages to make that something to bloody moan about.

Annnnddd a few stories later, vagus nerve pillow spray advert 10% off with yoga girl code. Fart fart fart, yeahhh sure the spray will cure your stiff neck from being on the phone too much Rachel. Sooo Capitalist. How can someone be so into health yet moan so much about amazing benefits of Western medicine. So against plastic yet advertising so much pointless stuff. No offense, we all use plastic. But she's yoga girl and pretends she's holy and eats meat now because vegan food comes in plastic. So instead, how about offer a 5 minute class on how to stretch your neck to activate your vagus nerve. No packaging then.
Oh wait she's too busy at her new farmjob taking baths and complaining and won't get the quick buck for that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just a heads up, the screenshot is an anti-dairy post I saw on my feed but:

It’s okay to eat dairy at the expense of other animals who only produce it because of this “sacred” motherhood, BUT how dare doctors violate women’s bodies with medical assistance! Yeah there are “pasture-raised” cows, doesn’t change the violation, and yeah there are terrible doctors, doesn’t change the positives of access to medical care. She’s simply an egotistical hypocrite with way too much entitlement.

Attachments

• Heart
Her talking about white privilege is such a joke, and so performative it’s insane. She oozes with privilege that she “manifested” for herself. 😂

And I’m sorry but she’s part of the problem with rich white privilege all over. She is an Air BNB asshole who legit buys homes just to rent them for vacations, not even for locals to live in, she’s the biggest hypocrite.
Yes it’s so gross coming from her of all people! Lecturing everyone else from her bathtub. She needs to put her money where her mouth is. Now that she has 8 places on her property she should help a BIPOC
refugee. She wouldn’t dare shelter one, unless they were white from Ukraine perhaps?
Instead she will scream about her cherry picked stats in her angry voice at us poor unwilling participants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.