Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like they're definitely going to the Netherlands for something related to Dennis's sister, Rachel mentions in her stories it not being an easy trip.

She also brags about how everyone smiles when they see Lea. She understands that the flight attendants who welcome you on board smile to everyone right? I wish she'd stop trying to make Lea hyper special. She's a cute kid, let her be that instead of trying to turn her into a precocious, enlightened guru.
How come she’s allowed to fly being over 5 months?

How come she’s allowed to fly being over 5 months?
Most airlines allow you to fly up to 36 weeks, per the internet. She's not anywhere close to that.

OB-GYNs generally recommend not doing so after 5/6 months because you're more likely to develop cloths but a) it was a short flight as Stockholm-Amsterdam is 2 hours flight time and b) Rachel eschews Western medicine and seeing pregnancy as anything other than wild magic specialness. So she probably gives not a single duck
---
On a different note. I hate how she grief-baits/exploits this family situation for clicks. I'm sure not everyone is aware that Dennis's sister is ill so all this cryptic posting about hard days and gut wrenching feelings is just done for attention, clicks, engagement. I say this often but she is truly vile.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Most airlines allow you to fly up to 36 weeks, per the internet. She's not anywhere close to that.

OB-GYNs generally recommend not doing so after 5/6 months because you're more likely to develop cloths but a) it was a short flight as Stockholm-Amsterdam is 2 hours flight time and b) Rachel eschews Western medicine and seeing pregnancy as anything other than wild magic specialness. So she probably gives not a single duck
---
On a different note. I hate how she grief-baits/exploits this family situation for clicks. I'm sure not everyone is aware that Dennis's sister is ill so all this cryptic posting about hard days and gut wrenching feelings is just done for attention, clicks, engagement. I say this often but she is truly vile.
Yes tbh I would do a social media pause for a few days if something is up. Quite a lot of influencers I follow do that if someone bad it going on so they can fully focus on that..

DEA04D32-9CDE-4C64-BFD2-1DC0B223AD2B.png

She just HAS to make everything about herself! I’m sure she got banned about any posting details so she’s keeping it vague because this woman just can’t help herself and needs to make herself the centre of everything.
This is NOT about you, Rachel! Support your husband and get off bleeping Instagram for a moment instead of generating engagement for your personal gain. She’s awful!

Reactions: 13
One of Rakel's grift is officially over (for now) - "We have recently decided that it is unsustainable for us to continue Fämily Foods; therefore we will put Fämily Foods on hold indefinitely. We hope to one day, together with a partner, get back to our love of creating and sharing healthy family food products."

I'm surprised it took her this long to close down her vegan-centered food company after so publicly bashing veganism and going to a meat-heavy diet. I can't imagine she was making any money from this venture at this point, so the closure won't really hurt her wallet. But I, for one, am grateful to see this woman shut down ANY means to drifting and conning people out of their hard-earned money.

Can someone explain to me what has to go through your mind to post a video of yourself to the millions of people on the internet like this?
She’s revolting inside and out.
But mainly inside.
She’s like an apple. Looks ok, then once you cut it open, it’s rotten in the core.

Reactions: 2
Was there one day when she did not post on IG? I mean even if she considers it "her job" she could take a day off.
It seams Dennis sister is dying and she still posts random stuff. I think it's pathetic.

Reactions: 3
One of Rakel's grift is officially over (for now) - "We have recently decided that it is unsustainable for us to continue Fämily Foods; therefore we will put Fämily Foods on hold indefinitely. We hope to one day, together with a partner, get back to our love of creating and sharing healthy family food products."

I'm surprised it took her this long to close down her vegan-centered food company after so publicly bashing veganism and going to a meat-heavy diet. I can't imagine she was making any money from this venture at this point, so the closure won't really hurt her wallet. But I, for one, am grateful to see this woman shut down ANY means to drifting and conning people out of their hard-earned money.
Well I started this home course as an experiment.. and sooo many people sign up for that. And have recently..so thats deffo a big income stream (495 eur pp). Whilst a yearly membership on sale is now 189 instead of 270 or so (including the home course). Un expectantly her garden strategy works and loads of garden people sign up!

Reactions: 1
She's gone and explicitly said why she's in Utrecht. On the one hand a least she's not going to keep hinting at it, making herself more interesting via grief. But on the other hand, gues Dennis's family doesn't deserve to have anything private.

Attachments

• Sick
She's gone and explicitly said why she's in Utrecht. On the one hand a least she's not going to keep hinting at it, making herself more interesting via grief. But on the other hand, gues Dennis's family doesn't deserve to have anything private.
Saw this and came here to say exactly the same. Dennis' sister has shared her diagnosis on her own Instagram but I would argue there is a difference between sharing this with your own few hundred followers and 2 million randos on the internet. She's never posted about her before so I think it's really exploitative and outright vile to do this now.

Reactions: 4
There are no boundaries anymore for Rachel. At this point, I am not suprised if she posts stuff from the funeral and a crying Dennis. Disgusting.
I don't get why nobody intervenes and take Rachel her phone away.

Reactions: 5
Well I started this home course as an experiment.. and sooo many people sign up for that. And have recently..so thats deffo a big income stream (495 eur pp). Whilst a yearly membership on sale is now 189 instead of 270 or so (including the home course). Un expectantly her garden strategy works and loads of garden people sign up!
What is her garden strategy and why does it work?

I don't understand her fandom. If I want to take a gardening course, I would take one held by an actual gardener. Why pay Rachel money, she has no clue what she does. 🤷‍♀️She is yogagirl but teaches anything but Yoga nowadays.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.