Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does that household have no privacy.
She is so invasive of Leahs life. When I was a child I would absolutely of hated my mum pushing her phone in my face all day filming for 2 million people to see. What planet is she on that she has normalised this in her head.

But today's video of her with her phone set bolt still pointed right at Leahs face while Leah is emotionally watching a sad film. Urghhhh. I feel so vulnerable when I get upset during a sad film and barely want my loved ones to see me tear up. But Leah has to show strangers. Rachel is the exact opposite of sacred. She let's it all hang out for fame and money. Actually disgusting behaviour and utterly selfish, she has no empathy or wisdom to realise that some tit is PRIVATE and not hers to give away

Can she not just enjoy a moment with her daughter without thinking of instagram

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wow that’s hilarious, she’s truly a snake oil saleswoman. So full disclosure, I actually listened to some of the pod, curiosity bested me on a long drive. 😂

She can tell any story and make it magical sacred BS, but underneath is this glaring layer of greed and ego. Hot topics:

-Rachel isn’t doing anything radical this pregnancy, it’s just like her last one, wanting to birth at home. Once again showcasing how she selects self serving argument points and ignores the rest, like the fact that she’s doing a lot more different this time (having alcohol, no prenatal care, cherry picking her medical care and taking advantage of maternity leave meant for working people).

-Did you know birthing at home (if you choose to)is statistically safer than in a hospital? Statistically it is, but no need to cite your sources Rach we trust you to be full of tit.

-She says most have been supportive, and those who aren’t are silent, meaning Dennis has learned if he speaks up he sleeps with the other dogs, so his training is done.

-Wise guru Rachel also advises if people don’t have nice things to say, they should stay silent….but I guess that doesn’t apply to her. She’s allowed to speak up when it’s an opposing thought or belief she doesn’t like or threatens her own.

-Apparently the media are also weighing in on her choices, again not sure where so if anyone in Sweden has a screenshot of actual media-based headlines featuring a crazy rich white lady and a cup of Lipton let us know. Also if you do see that make sure it’s not just a giant ad her daddy didn’t buy her, we know she hides the ad parts. 😂

-Rachel discovered tea at a time when she missed her mom, only to discover that nature was her mom all along. No really guys, it spoke to her. In a voice. It was a beautiful story if it wasn’t told from the mouth of a total incompetent liar and grifter. And if it didn’t completely tit on a woman who raised her alone with three more kids while struggling with mental illness and loss. Not saying she can’t have issues, but why not drag daddy for a bit? Oh right cause he funds her lifetime of travel and safety net for all she manifests.

I think she believes she has the same level of notoriety she did maybe 8 years ago, when she did some semblance of work and was in magazines. Sorry YG, you get what you give and she legit doesn’t give a tit. 😂

Reactions: 9
Wow that’s hilarious, she’s truly a snake oil saleswoman. So full disclosure, I actually listened to some of the pod, curiosity bested me on a long drive. 😂

She can tell any story and make it magical sacred BS, but underneath is this glaring layer of greed and ego. Hot topics:

-Rachel isn’t doing anything radical this pregnancy, it’s just like her last one, wanting to birth at home. Once again showcasing how she selects self serving argument points and ignores the rest, like the fact that she’s doing a lot more different this time (having alcohol, no prenatal care, cherry picking her medical care and taking advantage of maternity leave meant for working people).

-Did you know birthing at home (if you choose to)is statistically safer than in a hospital? Statistically it is, but no need to cite your sources Rach we trust you to be full of tit.

-She says most have been supportive, and those who aren’t are silent, meaning Dennis has learned if he speaks up he sleeps with the other dogs, so his training is done.

-Wise guru Rachel also advises if people don’t have nice things to say, they should stay silent….but I guess that doesn’t apply to her. She’s allowed to speak up when it’s an opposing thought or belief she doesn’t like or threatens her own.

-Apparently the media are also weighing in on her choices, again not sure where so if anyone in Sweden has a screenshot of actual media-based headlines featuring a crazy rich white lady and a cup of Lipton let us know. Also if you do see that make sure it’s not just a giant ad her daddy didn’t buy her, we know she hides the ad parts. 😂

-Rachel discovered tea at a time when she missed her mom, only to discover that nature was her mom all along. No really guys, it spoke to her. In a voice. It was a beautiful story if it wasn’t told from the mouth of a total incompetent liar and grifter. And if it didn’t completely tit on a woman who raised her alone with three more kids while struggling with mental illness and loss. Not saying she can’t have issues, but why not drag daddy for a bit? Oh right cause he funds her lifetime of travel and safety net for all she manifests.

I think she believes she has the same level of notoriety she did maybe 8 years ago, when she did some semblance of work and was in magazines. Sorry YG, you get what you give and she legit doesn’t give a tit. 😂
Thanks for the recap and taking one for the team by listening to the pod! The woman is insufferable. I had to go listen to most of it also after reading your recap, though I skipped over most of the ads, meditation part at the beginning, and the parts where she was droning on.

I see she had an ad from a skincare company with a YG discount code of course. That explains the threat a while back to share her skin care routine that we are supposed to believe she is passionate about and has maintained for years without ever mentioning it once while also looking years older than her real age. How stupid does she think people are??

Also, how much do we believe her tea ceremony story about hearing an actual voice during her ceremony?? I believe this would’ve supposedly happened before her whole mould freak-out and the Aruba cancellation. It’s just so hard to believe that someone enlightened enough and connected enough with nature to hear the voice of nature continues to act like such a jerk on so many occasions. And why would one start being non-vegan after that? Wouldn’t you think an experience like that would cause you to be even more enthusiastically vegan? Or at least not to trash vegans when you became non-vegan? Or to be more compassionate and forgiving to others (esp her mom) or to not be so materialistic and narcissistic?

Yikes. I believe she is full of tit. Her actions don’t align with her words.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
To clarify, she’s always promoted and professed OSEA brand, which is quite a pricey brand.

Reactions: 1
To clarify, she’s always promoted and professed OSEA brand, which is quite a pricey brand.
Ok, I have followed her since before she was pregnant with Lea and I don’t remember her ever talking about skincare or promoting a skincare brand. When did she start doing that?

Reactions: 1
Ok, I have followed her since before she was pregnant with Lea and I don’t remember her ever talking about skincare or promoting a skincare brand. When did she start doing that?
I can’t remember, I know on her IG she used it o have stuff in her highlights, but it was typically a podcast ad. Lol I feel like I can just hear her saying the line about the minerals and crap from the ocean to nourish your skin.
I

Rachel posting on her stories: I will never do tiktok!

The reason she gives: it’s a popularity contest. It becomes about looks. People only care how many likes you get. You need to get off your phone and enjoy your life.

Funny because that sounds exactly like Instagram… the platform she definitely went all in on doing all that tit.

I think the real reason is that she can’t do tiktok, she’s not creative enough for it, her reels suck major, she wouldn’t get a lot of likes, and her tiktok would be a flop, and she actually can’t stand not getting a lot of attention 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She should consider stopping the whole “phone down narrative” or just take her own advice. She has to post every single thing. She’s concerned about the lasting effects of EMF 😂 how about the last effects of over exposure, from birth, to social media. Sure Lea doesn’t log on, but she is hyper aware of the phone, and she knows when it’s time to perform. It will be interesting to see how (and I’m sure many findings not limited to Lea will come from this) her whole life documented online for millions of people, will affect her mental health later in life. I have so much respect for celebrities who respect their children’s privacy and opt to give them that instead of using them for content. It’s one thing when sharing with your friends and family, it’s quite another when your job is your content and your followers are all strangers and your kid is a marketing strategy. So sad indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah just Rachel again bashing hospital midwives and saying they are gaslighting if they follow their own medical training by giving guidance based on experience and or what they have been taught.
The video she reposted says "Some abuse isn't always obvious, it can sound sweet and helpful" referring the the midwife who is helping the mother.

1. Does these people not know what the word gaslighting actually means

2. To refer to the nurse who is trying to help, as an abuser, it's so so disrespectful.
As a nurse we get heavily and constantly taught to listen to our clients and patients and to allow room for patient autonomy. But we also spend our life studying and experiencing a whole myriad of people, so even though we may get it wrong sometimes, we usually know what da duck we are doing.
In regards to the video, if the baby had fallen and hit the floor, everyone would blame the nurse for not working within best practice and she could go to frickin court, and the baby could die. Soooo.... let's work together and not call them abusers. Y'all know hospital floors ain't ancestral hayfields for soft organic grassfed landing right. If every woman who wanted to stand up and give birth was left to do what the hell they wanted with no support from the nurse, there would be casualties. Also, baby was born fine wasn't it, with medical staff and mum both working together. If you don't want ANY nurse giving their advice then just switch your your phone off and birth at home. Don't ask for help, then decide its abuse because it's different to a video you watched on www.wildmums.bollox/arsehole.com

Abuser, gaslighting, my bleeping ass this pisses me off that Rachel who sits at home drinking tea and watching bullshit videos online thinks she understands everything because she had a baby and scrolled on Google.
☠🤕🥺😭😭😢😢😢😓😓😓😓

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Scraping the bottom of the barrel for 'content' these days. What's with the (way-too-long) video of her singing while she drives?! Not only is she an AWFUL singer but literally what is the point of that share? She claims to be so desperate to spend less time on her phone and social media and she literally can't be alone with herself and her own thoughts long enough to DRIVE. She's beyond useless at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"It was phone free so I don't have any photos. Here are three photos of the room, the food, and me of course."

Honestly this also sounds like name-dropping, and a way for her to sneak in "other 'important' people don't 'believe in the medical system' too, so there".

• Haha
Ugh also this Daniel Eyk stuff is so stupid. No one who actually works in health sees this as anything different to any start up founder trying to create a health app. Kry, Babylon and many others have all had major layoffs this year, so I am not expecting great things.

Reactions: 3
So like, what is gaslighting then? Is it gaslighting when she tells us there were no phones then proceeds to share phone pic after phone pic from said night? Or is it gaslighting when a nurse tells you it’s time to push cause you’re dilated 10 cm even if your ancestral self is saying stand up and run to the hills and let the baby fall where it may? Or is it gaslighting when you’re sick, but nobody else is sick, and so you go out of your way to find doctors who will acknowledge your illness and ignore the ones who don’t while making your husband, who feels no illness, go along with it? And sure maybe there’s some merit, like sensitivity to a source, but you don’t just need this illness to explain your sickness cause that’s too easy to remove the problem. No you need it to explain your entire reason for moving across the world and tossing all of your earthly possessions. 🤔 But then, in this new place there seems to be no signs of this illness ever even on your old rusty property! Wait that’s not gaslighting is it? Anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Okay. Sorry. 4 photos here. And I didn't listen to the podcast so jumping the gun. Just a clip from her story.
But if this was about somebody talking to her about herself....then oh my god the shameless narcassism that she believes this. All of the people in her family for generations, that have their own stories, their own pains and heartaches and needs and experiences, that all happened so queen Rachel could thrive. It's all about her. I just can't.

So many peoples ego is cloaked with a fake spiritual suit its so gross it makes me want to be the most plain person who never mentions yoga or self growth and Buddhism because these mala bead aesthetic, boho barefooted instagram gurus ruin it and make us all look so self righteous. People probably think I'm a total flower crown phony if I mention yoga, because it's full of these people who spiritually wank in front of the mirror on live camera 🤣

Go on someone review the pod 🤣😅
---

Also she's gone and hurt her public bone/"vulva" as she said, while skiing because she nearly fell so she's wiped out and in heavy pain down there. Giggling to the camera, and previously being snarky when people ask if she's safe to ski while pregnant. Arrogant answers like "I ski better than you dont control my body" or some shizz and now the idiot has hurt her fanny. Well done when you're pregnant 👏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Lol was going to say this! I didn’t and won’t be pod listening (I have four a year in me tops guys) but checked the stories. It’s called HONORING your ancestors Rach, not centering yourself in their pain and triumphs. 😂

Also gotta love the snarky “I can do this that and this while pregnant…” followed by “Ow ow ow I hurt myself doing that while pregnant.” Even the world’s greatest ancestral skier can’t do it all. She’s also just an irresponsible drama queen. She loves coming off as this radical defiant earth mama when she’s just a pampered egomaniac, lol the headline writes itself “Rich Woman Uses Private Sauna While Pregnant, World Goes On Turning.”

Has anyone noticed the foundation still takes donations, yet hasn’t done a thing in years?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.