Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her word/integrity is not to be trusted. She is an untrustworthy grifter.

I also don't get now turning Lea's whole birth into a new trauma to mull over. Classic Rakel. Hindsight is 20/20 but damn she is imploding over Lea's birth story. Her BFF Olivia is like the expert bathtub birther, so now Rachel's outlook on the whole experience with Lea is now condemning the hospital for making her feel any type of way that didn't jibe with her signs and intuition from the moon.

I’m going there. Who done it better?
Alicia Silverstone 46 years old unhealthy non ancestral, seed oil drinker, cult leader vegan.

Rakel Brathen 34 years old: Liver pate, steak and ancestral processed cheese.

Moral of the story, Alicia in all her unhealthy unnourishment looks more youthful in the face at damn near 50 than Rakel at a young 34.
To be fair, Rachel's been looking older than her age essentially since she had Lea, so for a few years while she was still vegan. I'm sure we can find plenty of non vegans, like, say J. Lo, who look amazing and are older than Rachel.

Personally, I think it's Rachel's ugly heart making its way out to her face, but that's just my theory :)

Reactions: 3
What bothers me most is that she has so many follower and no matter what bs she is up to, her Fans defend her and take every word from her like she is the Dalai Lama. Yogagirl doesn't even do Yoga anymore. Why are they all that blind?

Reactions: 6
I’m going there. Who done it better?
Alicia Silverstone 46 years old unhealthy non ancestral, seed oil drinker, cult leader vegan.

Rakel Brathen 34 years old: Liver pate, steak and ancestral processed cheese.

Moral of the story, Alicia in all her unhealthy unnourishment looks more youthful in the face at damn near 50 than Rakel at a young 34.
I think it is not a fair comparison: Rachel is using a filter for this selfie, and Alicia isn't - she didn't even take and manipulate this photo herself.
So we should add a few crow's feet and forehead wrinkles to Rachel's filter selfie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What bothers me most is that she has so many follower and no matter what bs she is up to, her Fans defend her and take every word from her like she is the Dalai Lama. Yogagirl doesn't even do Yoga anymore. Why are they all that blind?
Excellent question and I've also no idea. She's not even a nice person. She openly mocks people and bullies them. Who even knows why she still has a loyal following when she's only loyal to herself.

Off topic but just wanted to wish everyone a happy New Year! Back in January 2022 when I started this thread out of frustration I didn't even know if people on Tattle would care and it's so nice to have found people who also don't care for Rachel's bs! Here's to more tattling in 2023!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can't bear to listen to her end of 2022 podcast, but I found my journal notes from last year so will use the prompts in my new year ritual tonight.

Namaste to those of us still actually practising yoga 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To be fair, Rachel's been looking older than her age essentially since she had Lea, so for a few years while she was still vegan. I'm sure we can find plenty of non vegans, like, say J. Lo, who look amazing and are older than Rachel.

Personally, I think it's Rachel's ugly heart making its way out to her face, but that's just my theory :)
True. as well they both live in sunny climates. And Rachel shriveled like a raisin. And yes her ugly bully personality contributes to her mug.

Happy 2023 everyone.
Although it feels a bit weird to be on a gossip site ,🐒😈🤘I actually find it does help me get better insight into humans and people's opinions are on here often way more actually authentic then the persona she puts on. So if the truth is ugly, and hilarious, I'll take it.
More tattling ployzzzz you funny mo'fukas

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy 2023 everyone.
Although it feels a bit weird to be on a gossip site ,🐒😈🤘I actually find it does help me get better insight into humans and people's opinions are on here often way more actually authentic then the persona she puts on. So if the truth is ugly, and hilarious, I'll take it.
More tattling ployzzzz you funny mo'fukas
Agree, I like truth and realness as well so I much prefer this site to Rachel’s page. The truth is in short supply with her and other influensters. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Nom nom nom I want to eat up some tasty bitchy gossip crums. But my Instagram isn't working so I cant annoy myself by watching her brag and pretend her new baby is as important as the sun. Lol if its a girl as she's playing the whole moon sun male female trite

Reactions: 4
Nom nom nom I want to eat up some tasty bitchy gossip crums. But my Instagram isn't working so I cant annoy myself by watching her brag and pretend her new baby is as important as the sun. Lol if its a girl as she's playing the whole moon sun male female trite
Here are a couple of things for you:

1) New Year’s Eve she posted a story of her and Olivia toasting and having a sip of what appeared to be champagne. My assumption is it was champagne. She didn’t say it was or wasn’t and she only showed them having one sip so not sure they had more than that. I felt she was just stirring up drama again to increase her engagement numbers or just to be a beyotch. To me it seems like something that might be controversial and could stir up some drama.

2) It appears her 2023 intention-setting pod is out for free? If I were one of her subscribers or someone who paid $20 for it, I would be pissed. Is it worth it to pay money just to be with her ‘live’? Maybe there are so few subscribers and paying people now it doesn’t matter?

Last edited:
  • Heart
YG: I don’t use my phone ever and especially not when I am with my daughter. That is our time and I want to be present with her always.

Also YG: Talks into camera while ignoring daughter who is playing on ice that could become a hazard.

I’ve been pleasantly oblivious to her lately, but of course one look in and same old hypocritical bs.

• Haha
Here are a couple of things for you:

1) New Year’s Eve she posted a story of her and Olivia toasting and having a sip of what appeared to be champagne. My assumption is it was champagne. She didn’t say it was or wasn’t and she only showed them having one sip so not sure they had more than that. I felt she was just stirring up drama again to increase her engagement numbers or just to be a beyotch. To me it seems like something that might be controversial and could stir up some drama.

2) It appears her 2023 intention-setting pod is out for free? If I were one of her subscribers or someone who paid $20 for it, I would be pissed. Is it worth it to pay money just to be with her ‘live’? Maybe there are so few subscribers and paying people now it doesn’t matter?
The intention setting podcast is always free. The "ritual" or whatever she calls the live session is something different, pulls similar things but includes some moving meditation and other stuff that the podcast doesn't. Just to clear that up, not to defend Rachel lol.

Reactions: 4
This reminded me so much of Rachel. 🤣🤣🤣

The intention setting podcast is always free. The "ritual" or whatever she calls the live session is something different, pulls similar things but includes some moving meditation and other stuff that the podcast doesn't. Just to clear that up, not to defend Rachel lol.
Good to know. One less thing to be pissed about. 🤣

• Haha
Oh, one more thing. She said she felt the baby move for the first time in the first hours of the New Year as she was meditating and pulling some cards. Is anyone buying that or do we think this sounds a little too magical and serendipitous to be real? 🤣 Oh and she pulled the card with a fox on it, which she thinks is really great, but she can’t tell followers what it means until after the birth.

• Heart
Oh, one more thing. She said she felt the baby move for the first time in the first hours of the New Year as she was meditating and pulling some cards. Is anyone buying that or do we think this sounds a little too magical and serendipitous to be real? 🤣 Oh and she pulled the card with a fox on it, which she thinks is really great, but she can’t tell followers what it means until after the birth.
Was it a fox? I thought it was a wolf and thought if he's a boy she might name him something silly like Sol Wolf, cause, Nordic sun god and super special card she'll tell us more about once she's given birth. It'd totally work with Fox too though :p

Was it a fox? I thought it was a wolf and thought if he's a boy she might name him something silly like Sol Wolf, cause, Nordic sun god and super special card she'll tell us more about once she's given birth. It'd totally work with Fox too though :p
For some reason I thought it was a fox, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 1
Ok everyone, this is not funny, but I do believe it’s the Universe telling Rachel and her friend Olivia to stop the ignorant and crazy influential narrative of not needing “the horrific, painful, hurtful etc etc “”SYSTEM”” of mother and infant care from science. The attachments say it ALL… but yet again, Olivia, just like Rachel, says “it’s the Universe telling her to get back her clarity”… and not at all signs of early labor.. and to now need checking on her and the baby probably weekly until March , when her due day is… what bothers me is the amount of women out there following these two crazy individuals who TRULY know nothing about pregnancy and the risks of not getting regular checkups 🙄 LIKE PLEASE STOP SPREADING IGNORANCE

Attachments

• Wow
Thanks all for the recaps everyone. I went back on and first thing I saw on her stories was her filming herself and Leah walking on the ice lake in the background. We just had 4 young boys die a couple of weeks ago in Britain, from walking on an ice lake and falling through. So Rachel not really paying attention to Leah on the ice was alarm bells for me. 😶

I am just watching a documentary on Guru Jagat and it goes into detail about her pseudo science pushing, sketchy and capitalist driven business ventures. She was charging loads for yoga classes then flying first class, wearing always new clothes, stealing from her businesses and pushing dangerous diet and lifestyle choices that she had no training in. Honestly it is so much like Rachel, I hope one day they make a documentary about the shadiness of "yoga girl". I know Rachel is somewhat stepping away from yoga, but she still earns tit tonnes of money pushing wellness and lifestyle choices that are dangerous and uneducated. She has no regard, her know it all attitude is arrogant beyond belief

I'll link the documentary just incase anyone's interested. It's always good to question these people, and your practice. I adore yoga, and even though being skeptical can pull back the comforting illusion that can make us feel high and "awakened", it is much healthier to seek genuine truth. duck these self anointed culty gurus.

Of course....her stories today.
She must be dosed up on so many powders every day and she's still a miserable tit (who says repeatedly she gets terrible PMT) sooooo, no, I don't want to pay for your easy lifestyle thanks Guru Brathen Moonchild

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She also said since she isn't vegan anymore she doesn't need any supplements. 🤷
The story yesterday gave me the chills. Rachel is fully concentrated with complaining that Dennis is sick while Lea is playing on the frozen lake and screaming "the ice is cracking". Does her ancestral swedish roots tell her that nothing can happen and the ice is thick enough?

Reactions: 9
Love how she continues to be shady with ads. She had multiple stories about the turmeric powder. Only one was labelled an ad and up where it's covered by her account name. Surely Sweden has laws regulating influencers' advertising?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.