Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also feel like she knew earlier on with some test. If not that, you have a 50-50 chance of being right with a guess. It’s not that magical if you guess correctly. This doesn’t make her a super-special magical unicorn as she would like her followers to believe.
Thinking exactly the same thing!! Plenty of siblings hope for either a brother or a sister and Lea just happened to hope for a brother.

This isn’t some major spiritual event where it turns out Lea is psychic! 🤣

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she woulda called her shot unless she actually knew for sure.

Her whole profit model is based on people believing that she is this wise sage, intuitive guru. Had she “guessed” wrong it would have been bad for business and her brand image. This lady knows what she’s doing. Namaste~~~
I honestly wouldn't be surprised. Especially after she "felt the universe come into alignment" with their first rental in Sweden and talked obsessively about how she just knew she could manifest that land to be theirs, and then that fell flat. I could definitely see her wanting to be sure that anything else that she "predicted" was definitely going to come to be, so that she could continue on with the "everything is happening as it's supposed to, no I'm not forcing anything" narrative. And if it aids in the guru-fication of Lea, all the better for Rachel.

Like someone else said too, she's got a 50/50 shot of accurately guessing the baby's gender, it's not some great miracle to be correct about that. Most legitimate spiritualists will say to seek the rational explanation for an occurrence first and foremost, and only then if it cannot be easily or obviously explained, consider the supernatural or divine explanation. Rachel correctly guessing her baby's gender is not magic. But I'll concede that I've never been pregnant before, and maybe someone else who has can chime in about whether or not you sometimes have a "sense" about the baby's gender before it's confirmed?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her stories this morning are super obnoxious (as usual). I typically skip through her talking videos as they usually are a whole lot of nothing for 5 minutes straight but I put it on while I made coffee today and laughed my ass off! She’s nattering on about a Gemini baby and how talkative and social it would be and said “Dennis has this thing, I think it’s this old wound but he doesn’t like to go that deep…Geminis tend to bulldoze him and talk over him”. Too bleeping funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her stories this morning are super obnoxious (as usual). I typically skip through her talking videos as they usually are a whole lot of nothing for 5 minutes straight but I put it on while I made coffee today and laughed my ass off! She’s nattering on about a Gemini baby and how talkative and social it would be and said “Dennis has this thing, I think it’s this old wound but he doesn’t like to go that deep…Geminis tend to bulldoze him and talk over him”. Too bleeping funny.
Yep, she's already insufferable. I don't know her due date, but babies can come early or late so the baby could end up being a Taurus or a cancer, and then what Rach?

Also I'm a Gemini and not much of what she described applied to me, really. So maybe people are more complicated than sun signs? Crazy idea.

• Heart
For the sake of my mental health, I don’t watch her stories anymore, I come on here to have a laugh.
But in all honesty, despite the luxury she lives in, her existence is pretty pathetic and pointless.
Imagine spending your day recording and uploading to Instagram stories, have coffees, watching Netflix and talk tit all day and every day? What kind of existence is that?
She gives nothing back to her new Swedish community, she spat on Aruba and all its indigenous people, abandoned her yoga studio, yoga community and animal charities, closed the cafe making her man child husband completely redundant.
With all that money she’s got allegedly, why can’t she start up a yoga studio/cafe and doing workshops in Stockholm, getting to know and getting involved with her local community?
She bullied and old lady out of her land, stripping the forest of all its wild amenities, and sucking ‘the system’ for maternity pay. How does she even qualify for that? You are normally receive maternity pay when working. SHE DOES NOT WORK. She doesn’t do anything.
How can she portray herself as a wise and enlightened guru when all she does is putting stories up on her instagram account about absolutely nothing.
She has no insight whatsoever, no depth, no compassion, just an empty vessel full of grifting, bitterness and pointless drama.
In the terms of Universal existence, what does she bring to the table? She’s nothing.

I’m sure she’s reading this thread, so hey Rakel 👋 have a good look at yourself and reflect on what a pointless creature you have become.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't stand Dennis but I will say that his absolute refusal to engage with yoga girl on camera is DELIGHTFUL!

Yoga girl: Remember when you sent me that meme of geminis?
Dennis: no.

Also I decided I’m only going to refer to Rachel as “yoga girl” moving forward bc that’s the only version of her that was ever relevant, I don’t care about her Scandinavian homesteader rebrand, and most importantly- I’m sure it irritates her lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's having a boy, so she's going to be extra insufferable cause she knew she was having a wolf moon baby and that's why she kept calling the fetus "he" or whatever and because Lea knew it was a boy.
Let’s be honest.. she always knew it was a boy… she has done some blood works and tit.. as control freak as she is? Forget it! This is just her tit show.. to the stupids ignorants who still admire her .. I don’t even get how people can look up to her..

Reactions: 5
Pay attention to me! Drop a horrible comment so I can say … what you see in me, it’s actually you.
Rakel
I thought that lunch sounded & looked disgusting- but each to their own eh.

---

For the sake of my mental health, I don’t watch her stories anymore, I come on here to have a laugh.
But in all honesty, despite the luxury she lives in, her existence is pretty pathetic and pointless.
Imagine spending your day recording and uploading to Instagram stories, have coffees, watching Netflix and talk tit all day and every day? What kind of existence is that?
She gives nothing back to her new Swedish community, she spat on Aruba and all its indigenous people, abandoned her yoga studio, yoga community and animal charities, closed the cafe making her man child husband completely redundant.
With all that money she’s got allegedly, why can’t she start up a yoga studio/cafe and doing workshops in Stockholm, getting to know and getting involved with her local community?
She bullied and old lady out of her land, stripping the forest of all its wild amenities, and sucking ‘the system’ for maternity pay. How does she even qualify for that? You are normally receive maternity pay when working. SHE DOES NOT WORK. She doesn’t do anything.
How can she portray herself as a wise and enlightened guru when all she does is putting stories up on her instagram account about absolutely nothing.
She has no insight whatsoever, no depth, no compassion, just an empty vessel full of grifting, bitterness and pointless drama.
In the terms of Universal existence, what does she bring to the table? She’s nothing.

I’m sure she’s reading this thread, so hey Rakel 👋 have a good look at yourself and reflect on what a pointless creature you have become.
Spot on!!!! 💯

Reactions: 4
Ah more signs pointing to the rebrand as a Swedish “lifestyle” guru. Look at my perfectly curated white house, links to expensive supplements (ironic seeing as though she always said she never used SPF and they never put SPF on Lea). And finally more recipes so you too can be as worthy as yoga girl. I can’t believe I used to like her

Reactions: 7
She or her team must read this 😂 I saw today’s pod is called Self Care Isn’t Selfish. Legit two different mentions of how her brand of faux self care is toxic and selfish. Of course self care isn’t selfish, but her whole egotistical, peddling product after product hiding capitalism behind “self care” is 100 percent. She speaks “from the heart” to instigate online drama, she shits all over other people’s beliefs to nurture her own and she doesn’t compromise EVER till she gets her way, no matter how inconvenient or hurtful it may be. She’s the negative aspect of the wellness industry in every way.

Reactions: 8
Ah more signs pointing to the rebrand as a Swedish “lifestyle” guru. Look at my perfectly curated white house, links to expensive supplements (ironic seeing as though she always said she never used SPF and they never put SPF on Lea). And finally more recipes so you too can be as worthy as yoga girl. I can’t believe I used to like her
And the ads for the supplements were once more not marked as ads.

Scammer Rach just out there, scamming.

I guess on her pod she mentions how she wants to give birth in the woods *pause for face palm* and she calls on the Swedish media to report how she’s lost her mind as she giggles manically.

She is so delusional. The headline would read “Privileged White Lady Thinks She’s a Rebel forNot Receiving Any Prenatal Care” the article will include quotes from everyone else trying to get an ounce of the medical care she takes and leaves as she sees fit.

Also apparently Dennis is already sexist cause he’s excited to have a boy. 😂 Oh man, you can’t make this performative bullshit up.

• Haha
Her content is literally dead, RIP—the diaries of a jobless/purposeless loser.

I skim through quickly-- it's her eating frosted buns with her brother. RIVETING.

• Haha
I guess on her pod she mentions how she wants to give birth in the woods *pause for face palm* and she calls on the Swedish media to report how she’s lost her mind as she giggles manically.

She is so delusional. The headline would read “Privileged White Lady Thinks She’s a Rebel forNot Receiving Any Prenatal Care” the article will include quotes from everyone else trying to get an ounce of the medical care she takes and leaves as she sees fit.

Also apparently Dennis is already sexist cause he’s excited to have a boy. 😂 Oh man, you can’t make this performative bullshit up.
Jesus, she is just exhausting, I can imagine she is very difficult to be around. Judging everything and everyone except herself.

As if the Swedish media gives a tit about her 🤦‍♀️
Like someone has just said; she’s just a purposeless, jobless grifter.

Dennis sucks with his “I had my Oscar loser speech ready incase it was a girl” comment. Nice to know how you really feel about having a daughter

• Wow
The originality of tasting and rating semla buns is ZERO. Just copy/paste from every other Swedish influencer right now. Zzz. Must be so boring content for people from other countries. Not that her content is exciting at all these days.

Finally found a comment section about her in Swedish. The absolute majority thinks she’s an elitist crazy antivaxxing megalomaniac giving bad vibes, and spends too much time drinking tea and fighting “the system”.

They also believe that she’s not actually eating cheese, drinking champagne etc. She just says that to provoke and then being able to prove people wrong when her baby is (hopefully) born healthy. She comes off as a privileged cuckoo that can afford being ignorant against the health care system (bc privilege).

On another note, she has a company registered in Sweden since 2021. Get the feeling they (Rakel) decided on (glue) baby nr 2 ONLY IF they moved to Sweden. Rakel was pushy about that for sure, so that she/they could get paid leave – soo convenient, huh? I think Dennis will get that benefit, too, since they are married.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The originality of tasting and rating semla buns is ZERO. Just copy/paste from every other Swedish influencer right now. Zzz. Must be so boring content for people from other countries. Not that her content is exciting at all these days.

Finally found a comment section about her in Swedish. The absolute majority thinks she’s an elitist crazy antivaxxing megalomaniac giving bad vibes, and spends too much time drinking tea and fighting “the system”.

They also believe that she’s not actually eating cheese, drinking champagne etc. She just says that to provoke and then being able to prove people wrong when her baby is (hopefully) born healthy. She comes off as a privileged cuckoo that can afford being ignorant against the health care system (bc privilege).

On another note, she has a company registered in Sweden since 2021. Get the feeling they (Rakel) decided on (glue) baby nr 2 ONLY IF they moved to Sweden. Rakel was pushy about that for sure, so that she/they could get paid leave – soo convenient, huh? I think Dennis will get that benefit, too, since they are married.
This is the kinda tea I’ve been waiting for!

• Heart
GOOD!
That must piss her off a lot.

Do you know the name of her company in Sweden or do you have a link, I’d like to look into that please. I’d like to know the ins and outs of her ‘business’.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.