Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
"I'm a bit ambivalent about the healthcare system in general - not just in Sweden but everywhere - so my biggest fear from last time is probably the same as now, that I would need some super serious medical intervention and that I wouldn't have my voice heard."

"So I'm thinking of doing it (an ultrasound) just to find out the gender. We will probably take a private ultrasound in week 18 or 20."

Extracts from the interview :rolleyes:
She has definitely gone full anti-vaxxer in her mentality, which is such a privileged way to live. Only possible because the rest of people are doing the right thing while she plays to be Dr. Rachel, Medicine Woman.

She's ambivalent about the healthcare system... except when Lea was super ill and she rushed her to hospital. She's ambivalent about the healthcare system, except for when she needed her appendix taken out. Why didn't she go the super ancestral way of letting her appendix burst, then herself get sepsis and die? Oh wait, right, because she's a hypocrite.

Reactions: 10

Tatt1424

Off topic, but does anybody else see the glaring issue? Can detect mold in a car, but apparently not in an old 1700s home? Or is ancestral mold okay? Cause already I see more mold in this photo than any she ever shared back during the mold they “had to escape” and I recall those cause that was right before I realized she was just becoming a shady grifter.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
GOOD!
That must piss her off a lot.

Do you know the name of her company in Sweden or do you have a link, I’d like to look into that please. I’d like to know the ins and outs of her ‘business’.
Guess it does 😅

There's actually two companies registered in Sweden: Yoga Girl Sweden AB (2016) and Rachel Brathen AB (2021).

---

OK, so there has apparently been a lil “buzz” in Sweden about YG’s choice of birth. Not about the home birth per se, but the combination of having a home birth and not doing regular check ups during pregnancy. People find her approach as an act of self-realization where she values herself and her “magical instincts” higher than the safety and the health of the baby. One midwife said she would never assist a home birth where the mother hadn’t done screenings and check ups prior to birth. “Magical instincts” and “sacred intuition” won’t tell you anything about high blood pressure, infections or blood sugar levels etc. The fact that YG has 2M followers can inspire others to be a “freebirther” and have “wild pregnancies”, which can potentially be dangerous. People also question her rhetoric regarding experts/doctors/midwifes as “bad” and “freebirthing warrior moms” as “good”.

Well, this is basically what the “buzz” is all about.

---

Congrats to everyone who had "make broth" on their Boring Rachel bingo cards.
We must stop providing her content ideas 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Pepperpotpot

To be clear is the exact same picture she posted on Oct. 24 this year about the magical coming home eg.

Cue the office meme *it’s the same picture* View attachment 1835943
Yeah I had a proper stalk when this happened, and saw that she totally lied about something here. Leah both said vegan friendly things that made her look cute and woke, or she gave Rachel the egg as a sign from God to eat it. Choose a lane Rachel. Always spinning a trite narrative to make her seem special.

Anybody else who does spell work not like the idea of someone telling the world about your magic. But again, the term sacred is lost on Rachel. Her raw salted aged cheese ancestral butter is sacred, but actual magic can be spaffed out all over the Internet. It was not Rachel's witchcraft to share, even if it was from a little child's book. Leahs Christmas list shared online, her hopes and dreams, likes and dislikes, tantrums and emotions. It's so unfair. And unsafe.

I am just watching a documentary on Guru Jagat and it goes into detail about her pseudo science pushing, sketchy and capitalist driven business ventures. She was charging loads for yoga classes then flying first class, wearing always new clothes, stealing from her businesses and pushing dangerous diet and lifestyle choices that she had no training in. Honestly it is so much like Rachel, I hope one day they make a documentary about the shadiness of "yoga girl". I know Rachel is somewhat stepping away from yoga, but she still earns shit tonnes of money pushing wellness and lifestyle choices that are dangerous and uneducated. She has no regard, her know it all attitude is arrogant beyond belief
Thanks for the recommendation, I watched the docu on Guru Jagat. Jeez. Made me think of YG’s tour with hundreds of people doing yoga together in some boring conference hall. Creepy af.

About the mail Rakel got a few weeks ago…
I'm so tired of this behavior from influencers, that everyone that comes with reasonable criticism towards them is jealous/a hater/mentally ill/reflecting their own darkness, instead of having some sort of self-criticism as an influencer with a big platform and many followers. Especially when you actually are doing sketchy things… Guess It’s hard to take a step back from the navel gazing and be honest with yourself and your life when you can make money out of it.

This is the first time I’ve ever engaged online like this. I don’t write hateful comments online and have never done. I would never comment on her (or anyone else) looks and such. I really don’t care about what she eats, but she’s making such a big deal of it so it’s hard not to (vegan gate, holy egg, green powders yada yada).

A lil teeny-weeny gossip and analyzing is fun imo. It’s not hate. I am not jealous of her. I don’t spend my days in front of a screen hating and bashing. A few minutes here and there to analyze this weirdo doesn’t make you or me a jealous troll. The ”problem” worth analyzing and discussing though is how shady she is, making this ”poor hippie girl moon and sun” bs narrative, playing pseudo yoga tea therapist, fooling people for profit. THAT is what really bugs me, ego-driven narcissistic types that take advantage of others. Let it be a politician, a colleague, etc. – Rachel is that type. And they need to be questioned.

• Heart

Tatt1424

Soooo what I’m hearing is Rachel Brathen is now ostracizing and pissing off people in Sweden?

Thank you to those who listened! I am glad I didn’t because just reading this is sick. If you have to convince someone to do something they don’t want to do it, which is fine when it’s like say convincing a child to eat their veggies, but an old lady to leave her lifetime home? That’s truly low, even for Rachel Brathen.

I would love to hear this woman’s side of the story, or her kids even, but I’m willing to bet part of the deal included an NDA. Rachel is at that level of image control where NDA’s are needed or she would be called out constantly.

I still feel sorry for the old lady that left her farm to give it to Rachel.

I honestly do. It makes me sad when older people are being taken advantage of.

• Heart

Tatt1424

@bffr nooooooo lol we need your hilarious recaps!

Did she seriously say she panicked and got an ultrasound? Seriously wtf is her problem with completely safe checkups to ensure a baby is okay.

This whole ancestral return to ignorance is disrespectful. People passing on healthcare our ancestors would have appreciated. Lifesaving preventions that science offers and assistance in a baby’s development if it is needed. I’m all for returning to nature and limiting chemical toxins, eating right, movement, etc. but this is reckless and not in a “beautiful wild way,” in a stupid way.

She’s also a hypocrite though, so this could be part of her facade meanwhile receiving the best preventative care out there.

Reactions: 9
I don’t go on any of her social platforms at all anymore as I despise her malignant face and screeching voice, but I pop in here every now and then.
I wish she would stick to picking leaves off the forest floor rather than sticking her nose and expressing her unwanted opinion about the British press and the monarchy, she knows jack shit about either the country or the monarchy, she knows nothing about the situation with regards to Harry and his wife, she’s clearly taken in and has been brainwashed by Netflix.
she knows nothing as to why they are hated here and is nothing to do with racism, they both behaved appallingly and Harry who is British through and through has basically spat on all the British people by calling all of us racists and that we all need to be taught a lesson… very similar to what exactly she did to the locals in Aruba.
Why doesn’t she stick to Sweden, they have royalty as well and all things Swedish now that she’s claiming to love so much.
I did think of sending her a message to tell her exactly this, but I would either get blocked or she would send her trolls out, she’s just not worth the breath, she is a nobody, but obviously her brain dead followers will believe any bullshit that comes out of her lipstick ridden mouth.
I’m going to try and manifest that she disappears for good.
You know what? The fact that she seems to NEED her father and his money to "manifest" (hahaha) her living spaces (houses and land) shows that she is indeed a nobody.

Coupled with the fact that her yoga studio - in fact her whole yoga career - is over and she didn't make it as a "healer" and has to resort to dodgy Insta ads to reign it in she is not exactly a shining example of a "hard working manifesting yogi".

If you look at her behaviour towards veganism and the vegan community and to Aruba in general (to not even mention her mother and husband) it also appears that she has little to none personal integrity.

She is kind of redundant. I still wonder if she is depressed underneath all her chatter and "conversations"

• Heart

22Florence

Rants by Rakel Bråthen more like. I mean Raaachel Braaatheeeen ( fake American accent), my apologies.
No, glögg is not "Soul Medicine". It's spiced wine to keep you warm originally. Now a traditional Christmas drink. I guess you can spin that to be soul medicine if you like. Nothing earth shattering about it. We don't do a big ceremony when making it. In fact you just go an buy it in the shop! But hey, each to their own.

• Haha

Tatt1424

I remember the first podcast I was like “nope I’m out” was when she kinda lost it and was bitching about being uncomfortable doing nothing. I understand if you’re a workaholic and maybe it’s hard to adjust to a vacation or staying home or something, but at this point she was already nice and settled in Sweden having recovered from her burnout. She pretended like rearranging the Home course to be self guided took a full month of hard work 😂 and somehow she was struggling to do nothing. Can you imagine being so out of touch that your biggest issue is you get to do nothing and wah that’s so hard? That’s when I was truly turned off by her privileged grossness. She takes the idea of living a comfortable and well off, rich lifestyle and repackages it like it’s this radical rebellion she’s creating. It’s bullshit. She can do it because she has daddy’s money and land, and her IG fame to pad the way, but all she’s really creating is an ego-centered wealthy reality that never has to be bothered with helping others for the sake of “self care.” It’s not a revolution it’s just upper class bullshit she tells herself to feel better.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I thought its weird that all these houses are 100% supermoldy but now randomly its fine to walk inside ?? Whilst in Aruba she didnt even wanna get in the car because it had some mold?
DO keep up sweetie. This isn’t the Aruban kind of mould. This is Swedish ancestral mould 🙄🤡

• Haha

bluecoffeecup

17DB3DEC-7FFF-4895-84A7-5D5CD1D9B105.png

EC5E53D6-43F4-440F-BC1D-649D9458403A.png

I can’t!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You all! What’s hilarious is how hard she tries to play it as she is unbothered. But in her podcast she will let her true feelings show about how these criticisms destroyed her. Just like the Banana blonde vegan video.
She is spinning this whole thing as it’s just all because of Meghan Markle! —-That is just what broke the dam of pent of criticisms of Rachel and her behaviour. 🤣
This is about Rachel. Not someone lashing out irrationally and unjustly about Rachel because of Meghan.
WE JUST DONT LIKE YOU RACHEL.

• Heart

Tatt1424

Wow that’s hilarious, she’s truly a snake oil saleswoman. So full disclosure, I actually listened to some of the pod, curiosity bested me on a long drive. 😂

She can tell any story and make it magical sacred BS, but underneath is this glaring layer of greed and ego. Hot topics:

-Rachel isn’t doing anything radical this pregnancy, it’s just like her last one, wanting to birth at home. Once again showcasing how she selects self serving argument points and ignores the rest, like the fact that she’s doing a lot more different this time (having alcohol, no prenatal care, cherry picking her medical care and taking advantage of maternity leave meant for working people).

-Did you know birthing at home (if you choose to)is statistically safer than in a hospital? Statistically it is, but no need to cite your sources Rach we trust you to be full of shit.

-She says most have been supportive, and those who aren’t are silent, meaning Dennis has learned if he speaks up he sleeps with the other dogs, so his training is done.

-Wise guru Rachel also advises if people don’t have nice things to say, they should stay silent….but I guess that doesn’t apply to her. She’s allowed to speak up when it’s an opposing thought or belief she doesn’t like or threatens her own.

-Apparently the media are also weighing in on her choices, again not sure where so if anyone in Sweden has a screenshot of actual media-based headlines featuring a crazy rich white lady and a cup of Lipton let us know. Also if you do see that make sure it’s not just a giant ad her daddy didn’t buy her, we know she hides the ad parts. 😂

-Rachel discovered tea at a time when she missed her mom, only to discover that nature was her mom all along. No really guys, it spoke to her. In a voice. It was a beautiful story if it wasn’t told from the mouth of a total incompetent liar and grifter. And if it didn’t completely shit on a woman who raised her alone with three more kids while struggling with mental illness and loss. Not saying she can’t have issues, but why not drag daddy for a bit? Oh right cause he funds her lifetime of travel and safety net for all she manifests.

I think she believes she has the same level of notoriety she did maybe 8 years ago, when she did some semblance of work and was in magazines. Sorry YG, you get what you give and she legit doesn’t give a shit. 😂

I can’t with her cringey af food descriptions today! I actually said “oh fuck off” out loud when I read them 😂 (also it’s my time of the month so I’m extra irritable). It’s like a parody.. and I’m embarrassed for her cause she doesn’t even know it.

• Haha

Tatt1424

Guys we are talking about a woman who in the middle of a pandemic that killed millions and left millions jobless described it as the most beautiful time in HER life, with zero self awareness of how awful that sounds. Not even a, silver lining is…just nope this is the most beautiful time ever, just took a pandemic! I remember cause that was one of the biggest alarms to me that she was actually just a grifter and not truly someone who cared about the world around her and spreading good.

Dgkater

She is inciting drama on purpose. She will get angry feedback on her story and will show this as "look how all this judgemental vegans are cruel to me." 🙄
Also this eating this kind of meat bs shows again her privilege. She can eat meat from a wild animal shot by her hunting brother but that is not possible for the most of people. So it is okay for her to eat this special meat but other people shouldn't eat meat? Also hypocritical af because we have seen her eating animal products that are sure as hell not made from happy animals who only had one bad day in their life. 🙄

• Heart

Tatt1424

She is part of the bad side of the entire “self care” movement that is prevalent today. Self care is essential I believe, but she rebrands it into a selfish care practice. It’s whatever she wants all the time no exceptions. Her views have shrunk so much she has become this close minded, egocentric person who spouts buzzwords and shelters her ego under the self care umbrella. She’s a quack.

• Heart
Sorry if this has been discussed before. Did she acknowledge that the same egg she ate is the one that she posted about last year all mushy eyed that Lea wants to protect the chicken it will come to be?

I am late to all the news, I just discovered a few days ago that she is no longer vegan. I followed her a longggg time ago like 2014-2016 era. I unfollowed after she left a whole bunch of hate notes on someone’s car after she was clearly in the wrong. I don’t remember all the details but I just remember being so off put. So I’ve done snark check ins here and there but the whole non-vegan announcement is just shocking to me, both abandoning something she was so hard behind and in such a spiteful, sensationalized way. Anyways, sorry if the whole reposted egg picture has been brought up before, I’m just reeling and needed a space to process lol.
8BFBB4E2-AFD4-4A09-9EB3-07A822968A84.png

• Heart