Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is losing a pet sad? Yes. But the dichotomy of romanticizing the death of animals as a justification to eat meat contrasted to this weeks breakdown over the impending death of a dog is just absurd.
Bullseye!

Are we going to have an episode like this every week when Rachel kills her chickens, cows, deer to eat? Or would that be putting too much of a label on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah yes, selfie camera on and being so entranced that I cannot stop looking at myself is exactly what I feel like doing when I'm losing a loved one.

It's a truly emotional time when we lose a pet, but Rachel gazing at herself, center camera with the doggy slightly in shot really just gives me the ick.

Off topic, but does anybody else see the glaring issue? Can detect mold in a car, but apparently not in an old 1700s home? Or is ancestral mold okay? Cause already I see more mold in this photo than any she ever shared back during the mold they “had to escape” and I recall those cause that was right before I realized she was just becoming a shady grifter.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That confuses me too about the mold. She wants Dennis to throw out boat covers and sell cars and move out of their house for fear of mold… but mold seems perfectly acceptable when it’s on something that aligns with Rachel’s “current” dream. And her current dream is ancestral farm tit so I guess mold there is acceptable to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get that everyone grieves differently but I find it so incredibly bizarre that she is processing her grief about her dog in real time by staring at her own face while she cries and records story-after-story about putting her dog down.
Yeah! What about her child charity in Aruba.

Don’t mean to be cruel but that dog had like 14 amazing years.

She should use here influence/money to make a real difference.

Not just cry about an elderly dog & laugh about how privileged her life is.

Also complain how it’s so difficult to get out of bed when she still has 15 more weeks of pregnancy. Many pregnant women have to work 2 jobs, don’t have any help and still get out of bed to do what they have to do- which is not making tea and being on their phones all day

It’s been absolutely glorious not hearing or seeing anything of this hideous creature, I haven’t even been on this thread for a month. Highly recommend (y)

I had a quick look on her page because I wanted to find out which of her dogs have died, but my lord, I’m running away again faaaassst!!!
Honestly, she is hideous, absolutely hideous and comes across very- very unhappy which clearly shows on her face.
Constantly gaslighting people, doxxing, complaining, creating drama, belittling, honestly, I’ve never come across anyone so bitter and nasty.
Rakel the rebellious Swede farm girl against the big wide world sitting in her bath with candel lights feeling err… rebellious 🤣🤣🤣
Good grief.
A0A84DDF-23B1-461F-8CDD-1F0285FA972D.png

Oh sweetheart, we hate you too.

What a nasty washed up has been.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s been absolutely glorious not hearing or seeing anything of this hideous creature, I haven’t even been on this thread for a month. Highly recommend (y)

I had a quick look on her page because I wanted to find out which of her dogs have died, but my lord, I’m running away again faaaassst!!!
Honestly, she is hideous, absolutely hideous and comes across very- very unhappy which clearly shows on her face.
Constantly gaslighting people, doxxing, complaining, creating drama, belittling, honestly, I’ve never come across anyone so bitter and nasty.
Rakel the rebellious Swede farm girl against the big wide world sitting in her bath with candel lights feeling err… rebellious 🤣🤣🤣
Good grief.
View attachment 1987469

Oh sweetheart, we hate you too.

What a nasty washed up has been.
it’s true it’s just all drama. I haven’t been paying nearly as muchattention to her anymroe because it’s so repetitive and boring. But I actually agree with the person who said that to her. I figured Rachel is putting down the dog because she doesn’t wanna shell out the cash for the surgery and or doesn’t want the burden of rehabbing “a full of life” dog with a bum leg. I just figured the new Rakel is all about slaughter and not being bogged down with compassion for those pesky animals. Ask penny the goat.

Honestly I think stepping in on something so deeply personal is uncalled for, so I’ll speak up for that. I won’t go there with anyone losing a loved one, animal or human. If she had just done a quick google search, she would’ve found a helpful thread of folks where she could vent away and be heard. 😁 Come to Tattle and let your hair down girl! Lol

Now back to this mold mystery, IS THE MOLD ON THE FARM ANCESTRAL!? The press must know! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes I dont go online very much atm and I come back and see...ahh, the emotional rollercoaster of it all.

First picture : She is so grateful and in love with it all. Because everything is going right for her in that moment. I mean, she doesn't have to work (posting photos of her skiing holiday is her work okay lol). And y'all know I hate it when she films herself in these moments because she has one part of her in this zone of course... "deep meditation and presence" and the other one thinking "I look good, this looks spiritual, must film. LOLOLOLOLOL it's the worst.

Picture 2. Oh no her source of income (her "job") brought up a challenge.. yes it would be annoying to have strangers who don't know the real story being sharp. But that's life and for the amount she gets paid for how much work she does, a very small challenge. No crappy boss, no early mornings or overtime, no actual graft for minimum wage.... but it's instant aggression and hate in her heart. I got smacked at work by a poorly patient the other day, and a manager that was a bit of a dick, and my heart doesn't jump to hate (And I have to houseshare because God as if I could afford to have ny own house EVER on this wage 😅) You just try and step back from your own ego arse and see the nature of it all. Atleast she has a gorgeous place to unwind and have genuine time and space to work through a bad moment.

She needs to work on her yoga practice way more if the instant she gets a challenge with a human she wants to be that aggressive to them. "I HATE PEOPLE" jeeeez...She is only happy when things are going right for her, and even then she mostly complains, until she every so often gets an emotional burst of joy and wants to film it. A yogi governed by hedonism lol okay 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I just don't see which part of her is growing her compassion (being YoGAaaaaaaaGiRlll)
Please rename yourself to InfluencerGirl or OpinionGirl because I just can't see the Yoga, babe.
---
Also no OfFeNcE but those poems she writes are cringe. Emo Teenager with no nuance or technique for describing a feeling. Reminds me of my old Facebook posts when I was 15 thinking I was all that posting a picture of a tree with an extract about Life 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
She needs serious therapy, has she ever said she goes to therapy? She sounds just so bored and hateful of her life. Spoilt girl, who doesn’t know who she is or what she wants. Dragging her family along on her every little whim.

It’s funny to me how unlikeable she has become and all that toxic energy is really showing on her face.

Reactions: 3
Reading screenshot made me chuckle. Dennis is watching sport on TV, Lea is wandering around humming to herself, and of course Rachel is staring into space crying. She’s such a fun sponge ain’t she?

And she looks AWFUL. For someone who is so focussed on health and well-being she is not an advertisement for her lifestyle.

• Haha
She needs serious therapy, has she ever said she goes to therapy? She sounds just so bored and hateful of her life. Spoilt girl, who doesn’t know who she is or what she wants. Dragging her family along on her every little whim.

It’s funny to me how unlikeable she has become and all that toxic energy is really showing on her face.
She claims to have been in weekly therapy for the last 2+ years, but I honestly don't know about that. If anything, she seems to have found herself a therapist that just validates and reinforces all of Rachel's narcissism and self-indulgence. I wouldn't put it past her to therapist-hop until she found someone that tells her what she wants to hear.
She's also mentioned somewhat recently on the podcast that she and Dennis were considering couple therapy.

Reading screenshot made me chuckle. Dennis is watching sport on TV, Lea is wandering around humming to herself, and of course Rachel is staring into space crying. She’s such a fun sponge ain’t she?

And she looks AWFUL. For someone who is so focussed on health and well-being she is not an advertisement for her lifestyle.
She is a walking billboard for everything NOT to do, drink, eat, or believe. She's shilling and constantly complaining about how sick she is or how terrible she feels in one way or another. Her expensive powders and pills don't seem to work for her (or anyone in her family), her fancy gadgets and accessories don't seem to help her health the way she claims, the yoga doesn't seem to bring her any comfort or connection, her high-end makeup and skincare products don't do anything to keep her from looking haggard and sickly all the time, and her tea ceremonies don't seem to actually bring her any peace or introspection. If anything, she gives us a long list of things we can actively avoid to make sure we aren't succumbing to the same nonsense Rakel seems to have built her life around. I know I go out of my way to avoid companies that partner with such an obvious grifter.

Reactions: 3
She's about to have her dog put down so she's putting together a professional photoshoot for it.

What? 😨 Influencers have lost the plot. Absolutely everything is performative.

Just spend some time with Laika, cuddling, having treats, saying goodbye. Sure take some pictures, but getting the backdrop and professional lighting equipment out. I think she's gone mad.

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain, what is wrong with Leika? It can be fixed but Rachel doesn't want to?
I had a horse and she got very old. She always had problems with her hooves and needed operations twice. The last time we did it, she was over 20 years and a lot people told me not to do it, because why waste time, money and energy on an old horse and I never understand those people. She was in pain for the time it needs to heal but otherwise healthy. Of course she was old and with her condition she could not be ridden anymore but who cares? She got more than ten more happy years and that was worth all the time and money.
The photo shooting thing is disgusting. Taking last pictures I get, but doing a real shooting?
How someone can post at all in this situation is beyond me. Grieving in selfiemode feels artificial for me.
Lea is dressing herself up as a Flamenco dancer with heavy makeup on and of course Rachel filmed that too. This girl will have serious problems in the future. Poor girl.

I picked up on some horrible negative energy when I used to go on her IG pages, a real, raw toxic vibe, literally emitted from my phone and encapsulating my energy field. Not kidding.
Used to get so wound up and angry that I couldn’t even sleep. I had to stop and I’m glad I did.
And yes it does show on her face big time.
There is something really unauthentic and deeply disturbing façade about her.

• Haha
Dammit okay….. sorry y’all are right, it is giving cringe, I must agree @Kipanchew influencers have completely lost the plot.

It’s natural to want pics, but a photoshoot when your dog can barely move? Filming your severely ill dog on a bed for reels? I couldn’t bring myself to make a sad reel of my sick dog. Maybe it’s her way of coping and seems normal in her warped view of influencer reality, but it’s inauthentic and feels weird and just….cringe. I empathize with anyone losing a pet, it’s heartbreaking, and I hope an animal in pain finds relief, but I hope for alls sake there is actual grieving and healing going on behind the scenes of this weird performative influencer lifestyle.

Can someone explain, what is wrong with Leika? It can be fixed but Rachel doesn't want to?
I had a horse and she got very old. She always had problems with her hooves and needed operations twice. The last time we did it, she was over 20 years and a lot people told me not to do it, because why waste time, money and energy on an old horse and I never understand those people. She was in pain for the time it needs to heal but otherwise healthy. Of course she was old and with her condition she could not be ridden anymore but who cares? She got more than ten more happy years and that was worth all the time and money.
The photo shooting thing is disgusting. Taking last pictures I get, but doing a real shooting?
How someone can post at all in this situation is beyond me. Grieving in selfiemode feels artificial for me.
Lea is dressing herself up as a Flamenco dancer with heavy makeup on and of course Rachel filmed that too. This girl will have serious problems in the future. Poor girl.
Rachel said she hasn't said everything that's wrong with Laika, she said it isn't just the hip thing so I don't know where people are getting that she's just too lazy to fix Laika.

I don't live in Sweden but I don't know any vet who would put down a dog that doesn't actually need to be put down, so I doubt it's just Rachel's laziness. It's weird that she hasn't shared the full extent of Laika's diagnosis since she overshares everything but as much as I hate Rachel, I doubt she'd put down a dog she loves just because, especially after how she lost Sgt. pepper.

If Laika is chronically suffering and treatment wouldn't provide actual improvement then yes, it's best to put her to sleep.

It's just so odd how Rachel performs everything lately. None of it seems genuine. I always thought she had a way with words, and clearly people resonated with what she shared or she wouldn't have reached 2 million followers. But nowadays it's just...all so fake. Even when it is probably genuine, it rings false.

Reactions: 8
Rachel said she hasn't said everything that's wrong with Laika, she said it isn't just the hip thing so I don't know where people are getting that she's just too lazy to fix Laika.
Perfectly said! I don’t think YG would ever put down her dog out of neglect and not sure where this narrative started. Sure her reels are inauthentic and odd, but that’s her brand lately. I may not like how she’s evolved, but I’ll give her that credit. You said it perfectly, she has just lost touch, she’s no longer authentic in anyway. Everything she does has a tone of performance and need to be right or seen as this connected Earth mama, when she’s so far out of touch. I think the internet/cancelling/trolls /money jaded her. She’s not cutout for it, or maybe she needs a long social media break. A new therapist and actual self reflection that does not involve 2 million strangers.

If an animal is in pain without hope it can get better, then it is a blessing to put it to sleep. But it is strange for me if there is more like cancer or her condition will not allow surgery why does Rachel not tell it?
I hope that she at least is decent enough not to poste the euthanasia or a dead Laika tomorrow.

---
Also no OfFeNcE but those poems she writes are cringe. Emo Teenager with no nuance or technique for describing a feeling. Reminds me of my old Facebook posts when I was 15 thinking I was all that posting a picture of a tree with an extract about Life 🤣
^^^^ This. I noticed on her post the captions are like, what the duck is happening. Is she going for a Maya Angelou-style poetry slam?
"The wind in the trees, the dogs just sneezed
Lea walking around, her feet on the ground,
Dennis is in his cage rattling the door,
I should let him out to do a chore,
Nourishing teas, my aching knees
Ancestral chants, pregnancy pants,
And everything is just so sad and so bleeping beautiful 🥺
-Rakel Brathen on any of her posts.
---
If an animal is in pain without hope it can get better, then it is a blessing to put it to sleep. But it is strange for me if there is more like cancer or her condition will not allow surgery why does Rachel not tell it?
I hope that she at least is decent enough not to poste the euthanasia or a dead Laika tomorrow.
Thats my thought too, why wouldn't she just blab the dog had cancer? She has no qualms about sharing about anyone else, and her dogs medical condition is where she draws the line in sharing? LOL

Again, I think it's lazy for her not to do the surgery. Rachel can't be bothered with caretaking the dog in a vulnerable state, she has a baby on the way and tea to drink. Theres no time to bring Laika to potty with a bum hip.

And yes I fully realize I don't have all the facts. But to me, it wouldn't shock me that she's putting Laika out of her misery earlier than need be. JMO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.