Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Will Rachel cry upon returning to Sweden?

• Yes and she will post crying selfies, with the smug smile

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Yes and she will kiss the land like the Pope

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Yes and she will do several podcasts about how Sweden is home

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • All of the above yes answers

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time flies when we're being *ancestral* and *aligned with our hearts* and we're on to thread number 3 of Rachel Brathen the (scam) artist who should no longer be known as Yoga Girl.

Thank you to @Tatt1424 for the winning title suggestion!

Our (un)official podcast recappers can take it away in coming posts but here are the main points of the previous thread for anyone new here:

- Rachel is no longer vegan, to absolutely no one's surprise since she'd been talking about owning cows and chickens for months. Apparently, it didn't align with her ancestors who were all cavemen with really big fangs or something.

- The previous announcement was rolled out as if it was a matter of global interest. She actually made a bigger deal of that announcement than of her website's relaunch. People mocked her. She loved all the attention.

- She relaunched "Yoga Girl". It's basically the same, but with more expensive memberships that include "in-depth" courses that "align" with Rachel more and for which Rachel charged lots and lots of moolah just a few months ago.

- Rachel, Dennis, and Lea are in Aruba for a few weeks because, being so extremely and incredibly broke after losing their entire worldly possessions to the great mould debacle of 2021, they bought a THIRD home to flip but have now decided that it is much more *ancestral* to contribute to gentrification in Aruba and will keep it as their second AirBnB.

- Rachel continues to be a sanctimonious, narcissistic, egotistical grifter.

Now, let's honor our ancestors and do some tattling :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks @QueenBW ! I’m glad I found these threads, because it made me feel like I wasn’t the only one who was jaded by her nonsense.

Let’s not forget too she felt the need to villianize all vegans in her “announcement” saying they were hateful and judgmental (because she was that way in her own words) and when vegan followers asked why she framed an entire community like that, she simply blocked all of them.

She made her money in and off of Aruba and now talks endless tit about this community and get ally is just mean-spirited now.

Reactions: 5
Sooo I just checked I paid 139 dollar yearly as a discount offer.. and I dont havr access to the home course, I first need to pay 189 dollars 🤣🤣 what a jokeeeee. Its not that im interested in the course its just such a scam.. upgrading from 139 dollars to 270 🤣. I do some yoga s on the platform from
Other teachers from time to time should enjoy that till April 🤣🙈.

Thanks for the new thread!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The ‘relaunch’ of the Yoga Girl website isn’t sitting right with me. Not just because of the lack of content and the re-purpose of the ridiculous home course, but just a couple of weeks ago Rachel responded to a Q&A saying she was going to change her Instagram handle. If the Yoga Girl brand is dead, let it die. Why not launch a new website for Island Yoga with remote classes while Rachel figures out whatever her new wellness grift is? I know the answer is money, but it’s just so blatantly disingenuous. Really hoping people don’t fall for it.

Reactions: 4
My guess on the “big tears” podcast is that Island Yoga has sold, hence the reinvention of Yoga Girl online. Island Yoga no longer “serves” her, so time to dump and run.

Reactions: 1
How long do y’all think they are gunna make it in Sweden before they relocate again? I just really can’t imagine Dennis being down with living there full-time/forever

Reactions: 1
How long do y’all think they are gunna make it in Sweden before they relocate again? I just really can’t imagine Dennis being down with living there full-time/forever
I could see her convincing Daddy to spend money to buy her a 'sanctuary' somewhere in Costa Rica so she can flit between her multiple properties depending on her mood.

Either that or Dennis is gonna file for divorce and move back to Aruba or get himself and Lea a city apartment in Stockholm or Amsterdam

Reactions: 2
I could see her convincing Daddy to spend money to buy her a 'sanctuary' somewhere in Costa Rica so she can flit between her multiple properties depending on her mood.

Either that or Dennis is gonna file for divorce and move back to Aruba or get himself and Lea a city apartment in Stockholm or Amsterdam
I agree with the first point except that’s going to get increasingly difficult/impossible with Lea being in school. I think they will have to settle on 1 location

Reactions: 3
I agree with the first point except that’s going to get increasingly difficult/impossible with Lea being in school. I think they will have to settle on 1 location
True, but I also think Rachel would have zero problem performing all kinds of mental gymnastics to convince herself that shuffling Lea back and forth between Costa Rica and Sweden is somehow fine as long as Rachel is happy.
Either that or Dennis' next career can be international homeschool Papa 😂

• Haha
True, but I also think Rachel would have zero problem performing all kinds of mental gymnastics to convince herself that shuffling Lea back and forth between Costa Rica and Sweden is somehow fine as long as Rachel is happy.
Either that or Dennis' next career can be international homeschool Papa 😂
IIRC homeschooling is basically banned in Sweden so it will be interesting to see what kinda loopholes they’ll have to jump through to make that possible

Idk if any of you heard that part of her last podcast when she says Dennis cried in the airplane when they left aruba because he was done with the remediation process.. sorry Rachel.. he obviously lied to you.. the man was crying because you forced him away from his “home” … it’s all a LIE . A lie is a lie is a lie is Ali and so on forever!

Idk if any of you heard that part of her last podcast when she says Dennis cried in the airplane when they left aruba because he was done with the remediation process.. sorry Rachel.. he obviously lied to you.. the man was crying because you forced him away from his “home” … it’s all a LIE . A lie is a lie is a lie is Ali and so on forever!
I did hear that and it seemed very odd that he would be crying over being done with the mold remediation. 🤣🙄 He did lie to her and/or she lied. It makes much more sense that he was crying over leaving Aruba. Men don’t usually cry over being done with a remodeling (or even remediation) project. Yes, it sucks, but it’s not something one generally cries over.

Reactions: 2
He cried because he had to throw away his entire life and rebuild their dream home even though he didn’t believe in the reasons. He cried cause he had to do all of that to keep his family together, cause you know that’s a dealbreaker for Rachel. She claims he has grasped it and has psychological effects. It’s so sad how emotionally negligent she is towards him. I mean we are talking about a woman who complained that unlike someone losing their home in a fire, she didn’t get the same sympathy. That is all anyone needs to ever know to understand her ego-centered mind.

Anyone: Hey how come you don’t follow YogaGirl anymore?

Me: So many reasons but to sum up, she complained that unlike losing her earthly belongings in a fire against her will, she chose to remediate and toss her belongings out and didn’t get the same sympathy as families who lose their homes to fire.

Even if she truly believes throwing out things was needed, it IS NOT THE SAME. She is privileged and rich and will never understand her toxicity.

Y’all if the roles were reversed and it was a man removing a woman from her home country and away from her family to be isolated with him in the middle of the woods it’d be raising all kinda abuser red flags. Just saying

Y’all if the roles were reversed and it was a man removing a woman from her home country and away from her family to be isolated with him in the middle of the woods it’d be raising all kinda abuser red flags. Just saying
Not to defend Rachel, but it's actually a lot more accepted for women to follow men, be it for work or just cause they are from somewhere else. So if the roles were reversed, I'd be willing to bet people would be like "oh such a good wife, supporting her husband."

And I think it's exaggerating to say they're not isolated in the middle of the woods like it's a horror movie. It's woodsy, yes, but doesn't her brother live super close by? And they see people all the time, based on her stories. Dennis doesn't have friends in Sweden but that's more to do with the fact that he doesn't have a job and he has been traveling to the Netherlands and Aruba very often, so he doesn't seem to have a routine conducive to friends in Sweden. But he goes to his Iron Man thingies whenever he wants. She hardly has him chained to the house.

None of us can know anything for sure, of course, but it doesn't seem to me like he's a victim. He has decision power, or as much as a partner who doesn't bring anything economically can have when they don't want to get an actual job and ergo financial independence and more power.

Reactions: 5
Not to defend Rachel, but it's actually a lot more accepted for women to follow men, be it for work or just cause they are from somewhere else. So if the roles were reversed, I'd be willing to bet people would be like "oh such a good wife, supporting her husband."

And I think it's exaggerating to say they're not isolated in the middle of the woods like it's a horror movie. It's woodsy, yes, but doesn't her brother live super close by? And they see people all the time, based on her stories. Dennis doesn't have friends in Sweden but that's more to do with the fact that he doesn't have a job and he has been traveling to the Netherlands and Aruba very often, so he doesn't seem to have a routine conducive to friends in Sweden. But he goes to his Iron Man thingies whenever he wants. She hardly has him chained to the house.

None of us can know anything for sure, of course, but it doesn't seem to me like he's a victim. He has decision power, or as much as a partner who doesn't bring anything economically can have when they don't want to get an actual job and ergo financial independence and more power.

Fair enough. But ever since the mold situation where she made him get rid of all his belongings, leave his country on a whim and continues to gaslight him by telling everyone that he suffered from emotional and psychological damage as a result of mold toxicity even through he claims he’s fine…. Ya. Idk. It’s not a good look, and I’m not even a Dennis sympathizer.

His childhood best friend lives in Sweden also (Patrick) who is married to Olivia!

In my opinion they deserve eath other. The only real victim is Lea. She cannot escape her parents.
They set no boundaries because she is soo cute, they don't give her any privacy (filming in every Situation) and they give her no stability with the constant changes.
I wonder what happens, when Lea one day refuses to be put on camera. Will Rachel film her anyway?

if the roles were reversed, I'd be willing to bet people would be like "oh such a good wife, supporting her husband
Agreed!

However I do think Dennis is something if a victim in this relationship and her treatment of him does border on the emotionally abusive. She is a strong dominant character with all the power while he is pretty submissive trying to keep the peace. She doesn't let him have his opinions. Everytime he says something on her podcast she goes 'no but...no but' and totally invalidates him. He said he didn't really enjoy being vegan as he didn't like being awkward but she wouldn't even acknowledge it. He wasn't allowed that reality. I don't believe for a second he told her he cried from relief of finishing the remediation. I would bet he told her the reason and she would not allow it because it put her in a position of having caused him a lot of distress. She did gaslight him over the mould and bullied him into throwing all his things away. She admits he is a sentimental person who was very attached to all his things. Can you imagine your partner doing this to you!? And she is still at it, insisting he gets rid of his car after admitting how much the car means to him. Saying he has to throw out his boat cover. Telling him he had psychological effects of mould! Wow that one in particular is some serious gaslighting nonsense.

They might not be living in the 'wilderness' but there is no doubt their location is remote which makes it very hard for him to actually settle in Sweden and find a social circle. She acknowlegrs that he is a social person and in stockholm can easily make friends. She has absolutely no regard for this at all. He has said for a long time how he wanted to live in a city and look where she has him living. He says how he doesn't want animals but the plan of course is to get animals. He has always said how he wanted lots of kids but of course they only have one.

I'm not a fan of Dennis purely because of his spineless sitting back and allowing Rachel to do what she does to Lea, but I do think Rachel is abusive to him and he is a victim in that relationship.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
tbh I lost the tiny speck of respect I had left for her when she left Dennis alone in Aruba to remodel the house whilst she f*cked off to Sweden to start her "returnreturnreturn" nonsense.

What kind of attitude is this? What kind of partnership? I felt this was so unfair towards him and such an entitled act.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.