Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tatt1424

Ok, I have followed her since before she was pregnant with Lea and I don’t remember her ever talking about skincare or promoting a skincare brand. When did she start doing that?
I can’t remember, I know on her IG she used it o have stuff in her highlights, but it was typically a podcast ad. Lol I feel like I can just hear her saying the line about the minerals and crap from the ocean to nourish your skin.
I

samwhat

[QUOTE="bluecoffeecup, post: 13163055, member:I am inspired 🫢 Should I send her the new podcast covers I made?
[/QUOTE]

Hell Yeah!!!

Dgkater

Haha that is funny, the comment: it is too beautiful to be true 😁. There may be more pictures she took from Google and pretend she took herself and got never caught before. 🤷‍♀️

Toony

If she ends up using medical care, do you think she is somehow gonna spin it to be how great Sweden is and Aruba is not?

Suzecakes

It's so obvious that Dennis really misses Aruba. I mean, he even names the link to their big house on AirBnB "my beautiful home." Guess he got baby number 2 and Rachel got her farm in Sweden.

The "smaller" Aruba house (it's 3BR so not really small, is it?) Is renting for about 200 USD a night. The bigger one is about 500 USD. They're going to be so disgustingly rich while doing sweet Fuck All. And Rachel doesn't even pretend to care about giving back to the community anymore. Sigh.
I think I also saw $375ish/night for 7 days in Jan-March. 🙄