Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Someone in the live chat pointed out a few times that that was "too much for a stuffed animal - she should buy treats instead with that money." I was shocked CheapassWilly didn't read that comment to Dawn to put the blame on someone else.
No way he would have gotten the quote right. He would have said "Hey Dawn, someone in the CHAT says that's too touched for a smurf cannibal, and that you should fly kites instead with a monkey."

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Will, you are so full of shit. We all see through your bullshit. Nice try trying to gaslight Dawn. Even she doesn't believe your lies. You are an even bigger liar and con artist than I imagined. Nobody came to your house. Nobody encouraged anyone to come to your run down shack. How could anyone find it through the grass you never mow?

Sorry that the caboose video got to you. It's no reason to lie about something so heinous. Don't attempt to use a school shooter as leverage in your make believe world. Children died you fat fuck! Why don't you take responsibility for getting your wife strickened with sun poisoning? You kept her on the water too long because you are a selfish prick. There's no level to which you won't sink. You will lie about anything and everything. You are an embarrassment, you 44 year old loser.

• Heart

Murray9000

VIP Member
OMG those poor horses carrying those 2 fat asses around. I hope the horses got the rest of the day off. I don’t believe he is under 300 lbs. 😳😂
Might depend how tall he is. I only know his height is somewhere between Kevin Hart and his recent sexual conquest, The Rock.

• Haha

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Few observations from the ATV vid today:

1. Preacher Will used the term "Give it hell!"
2. Dawn used an example of "Bob's Burgers" about driving - amazing comparison since they are too busy to watch tv and they don't have cable
3. Will did exactly what they said not to do - be an asshole in the back and slow down/speed up
4. I sort of wish Dawn had careened off the track and rode off into the sunset
5. $200 of embarrassing footage and Slick Willy will never make his money back on those 2 excursions.

Reactions: 18

KingLlama

Chatty Member
First-time poster. Been lurking for a while.
I have a hypothesis regarding Dawn that occured to me after watching the most recent Follies where they zoom in on Dawn's face.
I think Dawn is usually experiencing a different state of consciousness. One that I'm assuming I've either rarely or never experienced. She is occasionally roused from this state and smiles, but quickly returns to it.
That makes sense, because whenever I try to watch one of their videos, I, too experience a different state of consciousness and have to be roused out of it.

• Haha

yanasi

VIP Member
What are the chances he’s walking around Dollywood talking into his phone not realizing the livestream cut out?

• Haha

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Can I just reiterate how ridiculous this whole "turn the superchats back on" thing is?

MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED:

Someone asking Will why they don't do superchats anymore.

DID NOT HAPPEN:

A lot of people saying they'd "missed the superchats".
It being the "big topic" at Dollywood from "a lot of folks".

Stop lying, Will. Seriously. If people were that desperate to support whatever this is that you and Dawn do, they have your mailing address. They can drop a check in the mail. Or coins. Or gift cards. Just be honest and say "You know what, guys? We don't want to get real jobs. We have to make enough money doing this to pay for rent, for gas, and for cans of Spam. So we're turning Superchats back on because we need the cash. If you enjoy this video version of diarrhea, sling us a few bucks. It would be much apportiated."

I would at least admire the honesty.

• Heart

yanasi

VIP Member
View attachment 1326439
Didn't take too long for him to correct buffett to buffet. I think the clown is a suscriber here.
Since will 100% without a doubt reads all this I have another tip for him. Will you need to stop mouthing dawn’s lines, in fact don’t give her lines to say at all. She’s a grown woman who used to be capable of having thoughts until you started telling her what to say and how to feel about everything. It’s the reason why she can’t answer simple questions anymore, because she’s waiting on you to tell her what her opinion is.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Wow well after watching that video I would never give a dime to Parrot Mountain. Not only am I not going to give a penny to a place that puts proselytizing bullshit I don’t want to go to an animal thing and see scriptures and fucking prayer gardens because that is disgusting but what is it more disgusting is the bird nursery where they were selling birds. It is extremely irresponsible to sell these birds to the general public. They are counting on tourists to be hyped up from the adventure to buy these birds that they have no clue what it takes to take care of them and some of these birds can live up to 60 years or more so thanks for the video Will, I will never patronize that place

• Heart

dolly pardon

Chatty Member
Will getting overly mad at everybody over a scenario he just made up in his head right then. Grow up Will, you’ve said it yourself, you’re on permanent v-cation so just be happy and thankful.
So a crazy person shows up at his door and is arrested? Dawn doesn’t remember any of this? Clearly Will left out some of those cue cards. Will next time you should practice your routine so Dawn can play along. If you were truly afraid you would not let everyone know your location on your livestreams. One last thing, no one ruined your 4th of July plans for fireworks. It’s all over Facebook that you can not shoot them off in Sevierville. You just can’t stop with your lies🤮🤮

• Wow
  • Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
Will wondering why he got a 10% discount at the Caboose Motel. It was a clergy discount. Pastor Dan recommended it and paid.
Dawn seemed happy in the morning. I wonder if she got it in the caboose. Sorry. :sick:🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
WTF did I just watch? Why are they both dancing around all the figures for a really long time?
If I were there I would assume they were both DRUNK AF.
They were so over the top jumping around hyper. And every time Will put on a jacket I kept singing in my head, "fat guy in a little coat, fat guy in a little coat".
These two would annoy the shit out of me acting like two loud, drunk obnoxious idiots throughout the building.

• Haha

yanasi

VIP Member
I also liked Charlie Chapman, LaSeal Ball, Ben Stellar and Ben Aflack. (There were a couple more but I forgot them and refuse to rewatch it.)
I hope they were high in this vlog. NOBODY can be that obnoxious straight. Iconic Will and Dawn going back to their roots. Keep up the good work.
Hughe Hebner, Leonardo DiCapriul, Elvis Presley himself well Alvis, Cameron D-ezzz, Eddie Muffy, Macho Leebay, Jack Bulack, Taylor Swiff, and lass but not lease Michael Jekson

• Haha

Willsaprick

VIP Member
Actually the newest Dollywood video was very informative. I learned that the watermelon ice cream treat actually did taste like watermelon. I also learned that the peach Boba tea tasted peachy..but I was even more impressed when Dong pointed out the bubbles in her peach "bubble" tea🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Furmingos

VIP Member
Riveting content.

That Ole Manure Spreader is the next name I'm dubbing him because all he does is spread shitty lies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Furmingos

VIP Member
Shill - "Sooooo Dawnnnnn, what did you think about Poseidonnnnnn and what have you? Haha uh"
Dong - "It had a lot of flavor. I can taste the dirt....and I can taste the manure."
Shill - "Sooooo would you do it again Dawnnnnn and what not?"
Dong - "I guess."

• Haha

KingLlama

Chatty Member
It would be like in "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie finally had enough of Skut Farkas and just started beating the crap out of him and the entire neighborhood showed up to watch.

In other words...it would be glorious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16