Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand him, do they end up making it through editing by accident or does he think his religious fans will love quick shots of females being videoed without their knowledge or consent 🤷🏻‍♂️
I've noticed this a few times in his videos. There was one in Gatlinburg where he was filming these women by the Gatlinburg sign staying stuff then he panned down to their feet and said more creepy tit. Gross

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Yeah Will we know your wife can be a real witch. I see super stan Watching from the Sidelines gushing about how pretty Dawn is. I think they need glasses !!

1655223335299.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yeah Will we know your wife can be a real witch. I see super stan Watching from the Sidelines gushing about how pretty Dawn is. I think they need glasses !!

View attachment 1342845
While I'm glad she bought some new clothes, these dresses are just awful. She really needs a friend to help her figure out what looks good or at the very least some good foundation garments to smooth that all out.

While I'm glad she bought some new clothes, these dresses are just awful. She really needs a friend to help her figure out what looks good or at the very least some good foundation garments to smooth that all out.
She looks worse with no foundation garments and the dress vs pants. Mindy, if you ever read here she needs some help in choosing clothes.

Reactions: 6
Less than two hours from Sevierville. Will they go or will cheapo make up an excuse not to go? Of course if CATS is going, they can just get a ride from them for free.

66BF642C-FEDA-4299-9FBD-E75BB2608B2C.jpeg

Totally boring and the video is way too
long. His views are really declining.
Told ya, he's just gonna choose the 30 most boring lazy things that are way out of the way, so he can hide from tolls.

The Hippos go to a birding park, and don't even film any bird because their mammoth thundering footsteps, motormouth, constant slobbering, and farting scared away all birds within a 5 mile radius. The 1 bird he does spot is actually a vulture who confused his horrific B.O. for a carcass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Told ya, he's just gonna choose the 30 most boring lazy things that are way out of the way, so he can hide from tolls.
What idiot requested this boring ass place. I am sure it's lovely but it is not vlog material.

Reactions: 10
I know dyslexics can mix up word lettering. But Will often has this really strange way of speaking sentences where he jumbles or reverses the subject and predicate. Is that another sign of dyslexia? Or possibly a Michigan thing? I dunno, but its damn annoying like nails on a chalkboard to hear. For example:
Beautiful, that old Camaro, she is.
Loving our e-bikes new, we are.
Everyday we have, to ice cream, we go.
Headed back to Knoxville, they are., Chris & Mindy.
Cuttin back on the sugar, I am, we are, yahssss!
Raising their prices, Taco Bell, they are.
This is not a Michigan thing. I think he is talking like Yoda!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why on earth this man felt the need to include a deer shitting in the river is beyond my mental capacity

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First-time poster. Been lurking for a while.
I have a hypothesis regarding Dawn that occured to me after watching the most recent Follies where they zoom in on Dawn's face.
I think Dawn is usually experiencing a different state of consciousness. One that I'm assuming I've either rarely or never experienced. She is occasionally roused from this state and smiles, but quickly returns to it.

Reactions: 11
I have a hypothesis regarding Dawn that occured to me after watching the most recent Follies where they zoom in on Dawn's face.
I think Dawn is usually experiencing a different state of consciousness. One that I'm assuming I've either rarely or never experienced. She is occasionally roused from this state and smiles, but quickly returns to it.
That makes sense, because whenever I try to watch one of their videos, I, too experience a different state of consciousness and have to be roused out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Indiana Beach should sue.
I also like how Will titled the video "Indiana...It's More Than Just Corn".
Indiana is the fifth-largest producer of corn among the States, Will. It produces a whopping six percent of our corn.
That was not a Willy original. The catchphrase for Indiana Beach is "There's more than corn in Indiana". He didn't come up with that.
God, I hate defending that man.

Reactions: 7
I'm glad to know that he didn't come up with that.

I'm also glad to know that he still got it wrong.

Reactions: 7
Drugs will do that too🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.