Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The soundtrack of that horror maze could be the exact same soundtrack of one of their lovemaking sessions. šŸ¤®
Most notably all the horrified screaming "get me outta here".

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't know what to think about Dawn. She annoys the crap out of me. She comes across as very selfish, rude and obnoxious as others here have said. She does seem to be on the neuro-spectrum but it could also be from some other reasons. She is being trained as if she is Will's parrot. He directs her in everything. I think in part, her ways have been indoctrinated into her head by Will, so her automatic response to whatever the issue is at the moment is to respond as Will would; "trolls in the basement", "we're praying for you", "it tastes good (fake a smile)". I think she could benefit from some special needs adult learning therapy. I have a family member who is similar. She can function in society and hold down jobs such as cleaning hospital rooms. She can drive and go shopping for herself but she needs help with proper social interactions and in making good choices for herself.

Reactions: 12
I don't know what to think about Dawn. She annoys the crap out of me. She comes across as very selfish, rude and obnoxious as others here have said. She does seem to be on the neuro-spectrum but it could also be from some other reasons. She is being trained as if she is Will's parrot. He directs her in everything. I think in part, her ways have been indoctrinated into her head by Will, so her automatic response to whatever the issue is at the moment is to respond as Will would; "trolls in the basement", "we're praying for you", "it tastes good (fake a smile)". I think she could benefit from some special needs adult learning therapy. I have a family member who is similar. She can function in society and hold down jobs such as cleaning hospital rooms. She can drive and go shopping for herself but she needs help with proper social interactions and in making good choices for herself.
She has been conditioned to give an answer that is Willy approved. She breaks out every once in awhile, but then glazes over. I also think her childhood was not much different. Her odd facial expressions with food is probably in response to not beginning allowed to express herself verbally (and willy is cashing in on that). She is very awkward in person, even though willy has said she is the one who talks through most. I met them once and she said virtually nothing, had to hurry and make sure she offered a business card and then shut down. She would smile and shove her thumb in the air for a picture but little else. She is not innocent in all of this but she gets no support from willy to help her function....she is the trained seal in his carny act.

Reactions: 16
Agree with much of what has been said about Dawn.

I do believe at this point she is highly medicated - and I think ol' Will is the one that either overmedicates or under-medicates her. I feel like that is part of the explanation of why she seems to always be zoned out or half asleep.

She only responds on demand (Will asking), and definitely parrots a very limited of list of "lines" that Will has taught her are ok for her to reply back to him with.

I will say Dawn, in her own way, seems to be able to call Will out on his bull$hit when they are live - she makes the face and asks him what he is talking about. But that is only if for some reason she hasn't been given enough meds to keep her in a sedated state.

She is definitely unaware of social cues - and seems to like to plow people over, or through them, with no thought about doing it.

There is a picture of her sitting at a slot machine that has been posted a couple times in this YITS thread - and I look at it every time and wonder what happened to the Dawn in that photo. Because the Dawn we have now doesn't seem to be anything like that one.

Reactions: 14

I do believe at this point she is highly medicated - and I think ol' Will is the one that either overmedicates or under-medicates her. I feel like that is part of the explanation of why she seems to always be zoned out or half asleep.

She only responds on demand (Will asking), and definitely parrots a very limited of list of "lines" that Will has taught her are ok for her to reply back to him with.

I will say Dawn, in her own way, seems to be able to call Will out on his bull$hit when they are live - she makes the face and asks him what he is talking about. But that is only if for some reason she hasn't been given enough meds to keep her in a sedated state.

She is definitely unaware of social cues - and seems to like to plow people over, or through them, with no thought about doing it.

There is a picture of her sitting at a slot machine that has been posted a couple times in this YITS thread - and I look at it every time and wonder what happened to the Dawn in that photo. Because the Dawn we have now doesn't seem to be anything like that one.
SAME!!!! Like she was more "alive" back then! Now, she seems dead behind the eyes 99% of the time. The rare feisty Dawn we see on Livestreams is the most entertaining of all! Will's passive aggressiveness towards her pisses me off so much. I want her to wake up one day on a Livestream and just go apeshit on him for how rude he is to her. He wouldn't know what to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Thatā€™s what gets me the most, it appears that she used act like an adult. She had responsibilities, her Facebook posts seemed like she had thoughts of her own and now watching her running toward a line at amusement parks like a 5 year old, smashing food into her face, there are even times she seems to be learning to walk. I donā€™t personally know her but from one human to another, it just concerns me that something is going wrong with her and it appears to be untreated or if it is being treated itā€™s not being followed up on to see the adverse side effects of the meds. Is there a limit to regression? Every video she seems to act more and more juvenile.

Reactions: 13
SAME!!!! Like she was more "alive" back then! Now, she seems dead behind the eyes 99% of the time. The rare feisty Dawn we see on Livestreams is the most entertaining of all! Will's passive aggressiveness towards her pisses me off so much. I want her to wake up one day on a Livestream and just go apeshit on him for how rude he is to her. He wouldn't know what to do.
I would Superchat the hell out of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It would be like in "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie finally had enough of Skut Farkas and just started beating the crap out of him and the entire neighborhood showed up to watch.

In other words...it would be glorious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Now I do agree that she has regressed I do agree that she has Neurodivergent issues and that she does seem to be medicated a lot but I also think that she knows enough to get out if she wants to unless she is 100% financially trapped but sheā€™s had a job before. And she has gotten a lot of his nasty attitude when she started getting nasty my fucks for her went out the window

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Now I do agree that she has regressed I do agree that she has Neurodivergent issues and that she does seem to be medicated a lot but I also think that she knows enough to get out if she wants to unless she is 100% financially trapped but sheā€™s had a job before. And she has gotten a lot of his nasty attitude when she started getting nasty my fucks for her went out the window
I think there will come a point where they are so strapped financially that they will do a livestream spilling the beans about their "conditions and disabilities" to try to get an influx of cash from their "friends"

Reactions: 10
She has been conditioned to give an answer that is Willy approved. She breaks out every once in awhile, but then glazes over. I also think her childhood was not much different. Her odd facial expressions with food is probably in response to not beginning allowed to express herself verbally (and willy is cashing in on that). She is very awkward in person, even though willy has said she is the one who talks through most. I met them once and she said virtually nothing, had to hurry and make sure she offered a business card and then shut down. She would smile and shove her thumb in the air for a picture but little else. She is not innocent in all of this but she gets no support from willy to help her function....she is the trained seal in his carny act.
That was our experience too when we went to a meet up. Very awkward.

Reactions: 8
I can't envision a meet-up with them. Like, I can't even wrap my head around what kind of bizarre experience that must be.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I seriously wanted to give this like 100 likes. What I wouldn't give to watch her go off on willys ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I guess the best part about being a YouTuber doing a 30 day challenge is all the time off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He should have called it the ā€œwe really do this as a hobby but as far as taxes go šŸ˜‰ we call it a businessā€ challenge. But I will give him credit on one thing, it must be extremely difficult to convince the feds itā€™s not just a ā€œv-cationā€ even though they look remarkably similar.

Reactions: 6
That was our experience too when we went to a meet up. Very awkward.
Same experience when I met them. Will talked and Dawn stared awkwardly at my gfs sister after handing her a business card. If you watch older videos if he hasn't deleted them. You can watch her start to be a witch about things and it get quashed. You can tell she complains alot. In the Dollywood video she started with the "paper straw" the Dawn we see most definitely isn't the Dawn that is. Both of them are tit humans you can see the real them slipping out every so often. Hence why FRE started this rolling with the "Twinkie in yo mouth" video when they went to Disney.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.