Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No 30 day suggestion vlog? Are we due for another ebike live?
In the past when backed into a corner with an obviously made up story, he likes to disappear for a few days until the regulars start checking on them to see if they’re alright, then comes the livestream Sunday where he says he was busy with “frens.” So if I was betting, I’d say the next video will be livestream Sunday and the whole 30 day thing will be something us trolls “made up” because he never once claimed to take suggestions from anybody 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
In the past when backed into a corner with an obviously made up story, he likes to disappear for a few days until the regulars start checking on them to see if they’re alright, then comes the livestream Sunday where he says he was busy with “frens.” So if I was betting, I’d say the next video will be livestream Sunday and the whole 30 day thing will be something us trolls “made up” because he never once claimed to take suggestions from anybody 😂
Yes, the trolls have made it impossible for him to do any of the suggestions. They have reached out to all of the suggested venues and sabotaged their ability to vlog at them.

• Haha
I think you nailed that!

Reactions: 9
Plus, he and Dawn have to be hurting from sun poisoning. I'll bet Dawn, especially, is feeling awful today. I wouldn't be surprised if she is wincing or even crying from the pain.

Reactions: 9
Plus, he and Dawn have to be hurting from sun poisoning. I'll bet Dawn, especially, is feeling awful today. I wouldn't be surprised if she is wincing or even crying from the pain.
Hopefully he’s having to wait on her hand and foot while slathering her in “aloe vura” 😂. But knowing Will that’s probably not going to happen.

Reactions: 11
Just watched the live. That was absolutely terrifying. Even when Dawn was trying to focus on the chat, he just kept going. And the CREEPY STARES AND SILENCES.

Also, my ma recalls an apparent 5000 subscriber special of some sort from years back, maybe 6 or 7. She said apparently Will was ranting about 'evil people in the world' even back then, seems like he has quite the chip on his shoulder. Anybody else remember? Not sure if it got deleted in the purge.

Reactions: 10
I’ve been wondering myself how Will would act when he has his next Live . If he had half a brain, he’d come on and apologize for his behavior. He was really off the wall with that whole speech. It ticked me off , because the people that he’s preaching to were his loyal folks who came in to watch his show, for what it amounted to. They don’t deserve to be talked to like that. I’ll bet Dawn has seen this side of him pretty often. I’ll bet he has a terrible temper.

Will and Dawn at the Wax Museum to see Angelina JOLENE , and Will said his favorite movie is Gone in Sixty Seconds.
That’s usually how long it takes him to get a double cheeseburger to disappear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve been wondering myself how Will would act when he has his next Live . If he had half a brain, he’d come on and apologize for his behavior. He was really off the wall with that whole speech. It ticked me off , because the people that he’s preaching to were his loyal folks who came in to watch his show, for what it amounted to. They don’t deserve to be talked to like that. I’ll bet Dawn has seen this side of him pretty often. I’ll bet he has a terrible temper.

Will and Dawn at the Wax Museum to see Angelina JOLENE , and Will said his favorite movie is Gone in Sixty Seconds.
That’s usually how long it takes him to get a double cheeseburger to disappear.
This happened in December and he lost a few of his loyal fans. He went on a blocking spree and talking crap about trolls etc. When you preach to the bible thumpers, lie or lie by omission, make up fake stories and act unhinged you are going to offend some of your loyal followers. He will never apologize or admit that he is wrong and if someone brings it up he will start telling them to just ignore the trolls.

I haven't watched today's vlog but....this is not one of the 30 suggestions on their community page. 😕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just when I thought Will couldn’t be anymore annoying…. Watch him in the Wax Museum video from tonight.

🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
The trip to the Wax Museum has got to be the cringiest video they have produced in a long, long time. Will playing effeminate in an effort to be funny. His voices and references are way off. Dawn trying to mimmick the statue poses. Will thinks Bob Marley sang, "Don't Worry Be Happy". On top of wearing the prop costumes during COVID-19, I'm just completely grossed out. I'm sure the 90 year old stans will like it, but it's one of their worst videos ever.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The trip to the Wax Museum has got to be the cringiest video they have produced in a long, long time. Will playing effeminate in an effort to be funny. His voices and references are way off. Dawn trying to mimmick the statue poses. Will thinks Bob Marley sang, "Don't Worry Be Happy". On top of wearing the prop costumes during COVID-19, I'm just completely grossed out. I'm sure the 90 year old stans will like it, but it's one of their worst videos ever.
😲 😱 this is the worst. It's like he came off his rant the night before and is now just manic.

Reactions: 13
OMFG could he have been any more of an annoying f*cking @sshole in this video. I thought he was either high on skunk or having an mental breakdown the way he was acting. How many times did he have to comment on the wax figures height. Pierce "Bronson" WTF is that Charles' brother?!?!? What a freaking dipwad!

I am begging you Smoky Mountain Follies you have to do a video on this hot mess!

Reactions: 15
Fremdschämen is a great German word for which there is no direct English equivalent. It means to feel embarrassment on behalf of someone else. This is what the wax museum did to me. I felt the embarrassment that Will should have been experiencing.

Side note: What is washed more, was museum props or Will. I expect they will reveal that they have lice an upcoming livestream.

• Haha
I’m so glad to know that Will is taller than Robin Williams was. 🙄

Fremdschämen is a great German word for which there is no direct English equivalent. It means to feel embarrassment on behalf of someone else. This is what the wax museum did to me. I felt the embarrassment that Will should have been experiencing.

Side note: What is washed more, was museum props or Will. I expect they will reveal that they have lice an upcoming livestream.
For every time I ever wondered “who handled this before me?” Will is who I think of. 🤢

I can’t recall the last time I heard adults compare heights that had nothing to do with sports stats.

I hate to keep harping about how bad this is but his Eddie Murphy impression was the absolute worst. I’m pretty sure he was actually doing Dave Chappelle doing an impression of Rick James yelling “Charlie Murphy.” But either way it’s so strange how he’s wrong about everything all the time. The old saying “even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then” does not apply to Will.

Last edited:
OMFG could he have been any more of an annoying f*cking @sshole in this video. I thought he was either high on
skunk or having an mental breakdown the way he was acting. How many times did he have to comment on the wax figures height. Pierce "Bronson" WTF is that Charles' brother?!?!? What a freaking dipwad!

I am begging you Smoky Mountain Follies you have to do a video on this hot mess!
I also liked Charlie Chapman, LaSeal Ball, Ben Stellar and Ben Aflack. (There were a couple more but I forgot them and refuse to rewatch it.)
I hope they were high in this vlog. NOBODY can be that obnoxious straight. Iconic Will and Dawn going back to their roots. Keep up the good work.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.