Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw adventure is out there put out 2 Dollywood videos with Dolly Parton. I am so hoping that Willy missed out on this while he was shoveling food in his gullet. Can you imagine if he missed Guy and Dolly?🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just saw adventure is out there put out 2 Dollywood videos with Dolly Parton. I am so hoping that Willy missed out on this while he was shoveling food in his gullet. Can you imagine if he missed Guy and Dolly?🙏🏻🙏🏻
I was just thinking about that, even if Will did go, he waits so long to put out the video that they’re not even relevant anymore. Just like Will claiming they went to Philadelphia on their trip to Hershey, where’s that video, where’s the Gettysburg video? That’s why I say he just makes boring home movies, he’s not a real YouTuber trying to make a living at this. He just expects to get rich because he shits out some bland no content garbage, if he’s in the mood and if not, he just does nothing until the mood strikes again. “Adventure is out there” has dethroned Will in no time, he has double the views and is well on his way of putting Will totally out of business and Will won’t have anybody to blame but his self.

And if Will hadn’t bought so many subscribers, none of the other area vloggers would even know his name. I mean 73,000 subscribers and on a good night he might have 500 people watching his livestreams, come on man 🙄. Something just don’t add up there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“Adventure is out there” has dethroned Will in no time, he has double the views and is well on his way of putting Will totally out of business and Will won’t have anybody to blame but his self.
I just watched a few of "adventure is out there" videos and he seems to be every thing slick willy wants to be. his videos are very well polished, hes well spoken, gets to the point, and doesn't drag a 8 minute video out to 40 minutes. i watch his andys custard review and it is a million times better than YITS. he got a tour of inside and showed the inner working of the place while will looked thru window says "ahh yeah look at that" and grunting.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched a few of "adventure is out there" videos and he seems to be every thing slick willy wants to be. his videos are very well polished, hes well spoken, gets to the point, and doesn't drag a 8 minute video out to 40 minutes. i watch his andys custard review and it is a million times better than YITS. he got a tour of inside and showed the inner working of the place while will looked thru window says "ahh yeah look at that" and grunting.
I 100% agree and I just gotta add, I absolutely love that the "adventure is out there" kids aren't useless and finicky. They're well mannered and actually add to the review content. They can actually give an eloquent food review that's lightyears better than Dummy Dong who's 5X their age. They even eat seafood and like it unlike other adult Smoky Mountain Family vloggers who turn their nose up at anything aside from pizza, chicken fingers, and fries.
When I travel to the mountains, I immediately seek out all my favorite fishing holes and trout restaurants because it's local, fresh, and always delicious. I can't get that quality at home. I will drive the 225 miles alone just to dine at the awesome Smoky Mountain Trout House. That's what you're supposed to be eating in Gatlinburg because that's what they're "know-en" for...rainbow trout and pancakes galore. I've been waiting for Free Willy to do fishing and trout "eaterie" reviews but he's avoided it for years, always with an excuse. You're supposedly allergic to only shellfish, or is that just another lie? I always cringe when Willy's "friends" constantly ask him where the best crab legs buffet is? Maybe you dumbasses need to take a look at a map or for once in your lives try to Google something on your dial-up AOL. The GSMNP isn't exactly know-en for it's abundance of fresh crabs; the closest beach is over 6 hours away idiots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is Timothy Farmer the one willy was supposed to go see in Fla?
Hi, no he lives in Myrtle Beach SC.

I was just thinking about that, even if Will did go, he waits so long to put out the video that they’re not even relevant anymore. Just like Will claiming they went to Philadelphia on their trip to Hershey, where’s that video, where’s the Gettysburg video? That’s why I say he just makes boring home movies, he’s not a real YouTuber trying to make a living at this. He just expects to get rich because he shits out some bland no content garbage, if he’s in the mood and if not, he just does nothing until the mood strikes again. “Adventure is out there” has dethroned Will in no time, he has double the views and is well on his way of putting Will totally out of business and Will won’t have anybody to blame but his self.

And if Will hadn’t bought so many subscribers, none of the other area vloggers would even know his name. I mean 73,000 subscribers and on a good night he might have 500 people watching his livestreams, come on man 🙄. Something just don’t add up there.
I so hope Adventure is out there de-thrones him fast. I have watched his videos and they are good and he nor his family is annoying. I actually heard him say on a video he has a 3rd child and they did not want to be on youtube so he does not film that child. I respect he gave them a choice.

Last edited:
Wow, this "Adventure is Out There" channel is really good. They seem like normal, nice people who know their stuff and have actual, substantive things to say. The videos are high quality and even their livestream flows well. Plus they have JOBS, do things other than just driving around shoveling food down their gullets and mispronouncing words, and are active in their community in ways that aren't documented on camera.

I almost never "suscribe" to YT channels, but I just "suscribed" to that one. Partially because I think it's good content, and partially because I want them to eclipse YITS' number sooner rather than later.

• Heart
It does appear that the "Adventure is out there" is everything that willy wanted to be. But wow, does he ever miss the mark.🤣🤣🤣

The "Adventure is Out There" guy actually does area research, talks face-to-face with the business owners, networks with other channels to share info, and knows his stuff is accurate before he breaks the news to the audience. He doesn't merely make up constant lies on the fly like Willy spreading false rumors followed by the obligatory "don't get me wrong!" He knew the true details about what's becoming of the old Texas Roadhouse and the Rowdy Bear sale to Ripley's over 2 weeks before William The Lyin' even made up fake news about it.

Last edited:
The "Adventure is Out There" guy actually does area research, talks face-to-face with the business owners, and knows his stuff before he breaks the news to the audience. He doesn't merely make up constant lies on the fly like Willy spreads false rumors. He knew the true details about what's becoming of the old Texas Roadhouse over 2 weeks before Willy even made up lies about it.
I’ve never heard of them but I just went and subscribed. Anything to help put Slick Willy out of business.

• Heart
Poseidon Entertainment just covered the Hershey's Chocolate dark ride. He covered the history of Hershey, PA and the various incarnations of the ride. His analysis is that it rides a fine line between educational and dystopian.

Will's review: "It's fun! We got a free piece of chocolate! Uhhhh....yyyyeah."

• Haha
Horseback riding. Poor Ricky Bobby. There’s no way that fat duck is under 300 pounds.
Jayell Ranch needs to fix their scale. WillAboutMuumuu's is definitely way over 300. I think the ranch let him pass and just gave him the biggest horse for his fat ass because they wanted the free Youtube publicity. Fatty was out of breath just riding a horse.

Last edited:
Jayell Ranch needs to fix their scale. WillAboutMuumuu's is definitely way over 300. I think the ranch let him pass and just gave him the biggest horse for his fat ass because they wanted the free Youtube publicity.
Just for that, I won’t go there. Not right to stress the horse for free advertising. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG those poor horses carrying those 2 fat asses around. I hope the horses got the rest of the day off. I don’t believe he is under 300 lbs. 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG those poor horses carrying those 2 fat asses around. I hope the horses got the rest of the day off. I don’t believe he is under 300 lbs. 😳😂
Might depend how tall he is. I only know his height is somewhere between Kevin Hart and his recent sexual conquest, The Rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poseidon Entertainment just covered the Hershey's Chocolate dark ride. He covered the history of Hershey, PA and the various incarnations of the ride. His analysis is that it rides a fine line between educational and dystopian.

Will's review: "It's fun! We got a free piece of chocolate! Uhhhh....yyyyeah."
wills review was filming the whole ride which made it look boring as hell. then 20 minutes of them walking around touching literally everything they see. their video actually made me not want to go to hersey park

The horseback riding was boring AF. It's just a trail, basically the equivalent of the pony rides at the fair. If Will is under 300lbs, it's very close. That poor horse. Will unnecessarily pads his videos. The boring horse trail could have been finished in about two minutes. Instead we get 15 minutes of Dawn's ass and Will awkwardly laughing. "Huh, huh, huh."

Why call it 30 things? Two of the attractions he's counted as four. Will is so lazy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wouldn’t pay to ride there. The whole point of horseback riding in the Smokys is to take a trail ride in the mountains. The last time I went there I took a trail ride and we actually saw a bear digging for grubs in a log like 25 feet off the trail even the trail guide said that he had never encountered a bear as long as he had been working there, it was really cool the horses just stopped and looked at the bear and the bear didn’t even pay attention to us. That’s the experience that you should get, not riding through an open pasture in the heat. Poor horses no shade for them :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.