Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furmingos

VIP Member
The length bothers me but the square edges kill me, all I can think about is how often he must snag them things on everything it’s so gross
I hate how he always has to film POV shots of himself breathing heavy while he touches, fondles, and caresses absolutely everything in every store with his nasty grubby fat hands. It's so cringe! "Ohhh yessss this is good materials, better than that junk you get from China or Taiwan." In the "Glamour Girls Boutique" vlog he was feeling all the little girls' dresses in the store and breathing harder than Darth Vader. It was the creepiest thing I've ever seen in my life!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

KingLlama

Chatty Member
- Four times in the first 90 SECONDS OF THE VIDEO he says "This is where it all started!". Even threw in a "This is where it all began!" for good measure.

- You don't "add more history", Will. That's literally not a real sentence. You might add more historical artifacts, but you don't "add history".

- No, you don't own that gray shirt, Will. How do I know that? Because it's not the red shirt you wear every single day of your life. I mean, maybe you bought it back in the day, and it doesn't fit anymore, but I doubt it. If it was a red sleeveless shirt with the Colonel on the back, I *might* believe you.

- "Quite more" is not a real phrase. Learn the language. You get *paid* to SPEAK, Will. Seriously....go take the Rosetta Stone course for English.

- It's not a silhouette...it's a bust. Do you even know what a silhouette is? Never mind...you don't. Do you even know what a bust is? Yes you do, because Dawn's is about to fall out of her shirt.

- It's not "member-bilia". It's "memorabilia". There's only one B. One. Sound it out, bumpkin.

- I don't fault Will for not knowing that it was rapper Jack Harlow on the KFC cup. I wouldn't expect Will to know that, considering Will is 98 years old, and the median age of his audience is 97.

- Thanks for introducing each of the sides you ordered, THEN doing an overhead shot where you named them all again. I had almost completely forgotten what mac & cheese looked like from when you showed me 30 seconds earlier.

- He shows the original yellow sign three times, THEN says "Wow, hehehe, there's the original yellow sign!". Does he edit these?

- He shows us the statue AFTER saying his goodbye spiel. Which means that no, he doesn't edit these. Or, if he does....he's really, really bad at it.

ON A POSITIVE NOTE....

He opened the door for himself instead of making Dawn do it. So there's that, I guess.

• Heart

Furmingos

VIP Member
The horseback riding was boring AF. It's just a trail, basically the equivalent of the pony rides at the fair. If Will is under 300lbs, it's very close. That poor horse. Will unnecessarily pads his videos. The boring horse trail could have been finished in about two minutes. Instead we get 15 minutes of Dawn's ass and Will awkwardly laughing. "Huh, huh, huh."
Why call it 30 things? Two of the attractions he's counted as four. Will is so lazy.
The ATV ride is gonna be just as boring AF tomorrow. They make you stay in a line on trail and go about 10mph. You don't have freedom to explore or accelerate for fun at all. Get ready to watch Dong's ass weeble around the trail for another 15 min straight with no editing. Jayell shouldn't have lied about Willy's 600 lb weigh-in and made him do the walk of shame because now they're getting bad publicity from his shitty boring videos.

The Crossville TN Bucee's grand opening is tomorrow. I assume Free Willy will be heading there in the morning to attend another snooze-fest. You seen 1 Bucee's you seen em all. They're just gonna waddle around the store touching absolutely everything and then shove copious amounts of gristle down their gullets. We've seen it before...

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMFG could he have been any more of an annoying f*cking @sshole in this video. I thought he was either high on skunk or having an mental breakdown the way he was acting. How many times did he have to comment on the wax figures height. Pierce "Bronson" WTF is that Charles' brother?!?!? What a freaking dipwad!

I am begging you Smoky Mountain Follies you have to do a video on this hot mess!

Furmingos

VIP Member
Is that normal for them? They're sat right next to each other, responding to the same chat, yet both are so hyper focused on their own b.s. that they may as well have been on different planets.
Yup, this is "normal" for them. They read the same chat and tune each other out, often answering the same questions that were just answered by the other. Dong will even shout hello's to people right over him while he's in the middle of talking. Both of these two dummies have zero self-awareness.

carmel0798

VIP Member
What part of the video is that in?

Sorry replied to wrong comment, but I agree with you. What part does Will talk about someone at his door?
Last nights livestream in about the last 15 minutes.

Will, why don’t you take a close look at yourself? You are the crazy one. You need to first learn to be an honest person and quit lying. You need to admit YT is your full time job. You go around grifting, telling lies and being rude to your spouse. They reason you ended up with parody channels that spoof you and on tattle life is because you are being called out for the bad things you do. Try being honest for once in your life. If someone aggressively came to your front door wouldn’t Dawn remember that? She is afraid of her shadow normally so she would have to remember this. If you are so afraid why do you livestream from parking lots where anyone can find you? It does not add up. 🤥

Last edited:
  • Heart

yanasi

VIP Member
So who believes that someone came a knocking on their door? Isn't their deck condemned? But seriously, he really needs to just put out vlogs and stop the lives. The lives are problematic, especially just driving around for people to be able to know your location. It is no different than having meetups.
I’m not calling him a liar but I’ve seen Dawn get literally scared at the sound of the air conditioning turning on and a car driving by and she didn’t seem to have any recollection of somebody coming there and threatening her. It just seems like that would be very traumatic to her and hard to forget. I would think that after being a victim like that she wouldn’t want to be anywhere near him or his camera ever again.

• Heart

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
If you read the YouTube comments, YITS stans think the wax museum cringe-fest was hilarious. If Will takes the praise to heart, we could be in-store for more of Will's unfunny and borderline offensive attempts at humor. Seriously, if he plays into his stans and continues to try and be "funny", he's going to get himself canceled. I can't wait.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
SAME!!!! Like she was more "alive" back then! Now, she seems dead behind the eyes 99% of the time. The rare feisty Dawn we see on Livestreams is the most entertaining of all! Will's passive aggressiveness towards her pisses me off so much. I want her to wake up one day on a Livestream and just go apeshit on him for how rude he is to her. He wouldn't know what to do.
I would Superchat the hell out of that.

• Haha

Iconic-Ideal

Hi guys ,
Old Member , New Name . I got so tired of Will’s Mind- Numbing , 🙄New & Improved🙄 , boring videos , I thought I’d step back , but I have some sort of odd fascination with slowly killing my remaining brain cells by watching his crap.
I’ve still been reading in here, but not posting. Last night’s Live changed that.
Will is literally destroying his own channel . He’s changed the content type , by doing very few food reviews and very little Smoky Mountain content. His week long *50 State* trip was a nightmare. Who goes to so many places in a week, and spends half a day at each thing and not doing a good review on anything ?

Last night was a perfect example of why he irritates me so much. His Wisecracks to Dawn , his ranting and Smartmouth remarks to his viewers. He is literally off the wall. His comment about never intending to make this a review channel was just idiotic. If all the “ stress” from filming a 20 minute video is too much for him , I’m sure Walmart would hire him back in the pet department. He could spend his time with one of them little goldfish nets , scooping out the dead fish.

I think a lot of his old followers are gone. Most of the names he mentioned last night were new.

Are any of you in the sane boat with this ? He gets on my last nerve , but I keep on watching. He seemed so hateful to Dawn last night , telling her she’s on the Wrong Page , then getting angry when he had to tell her about the “ guy” who was harassing them showed up at their house. He doesn’t behave as if someone who’s scared.If he was truly Scared, he wouldn’t sit in a parking lot for several hours a week, broadcasting it for everyone with an internet connection.

• Heart

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
So, I was bored and I decided to go back and find the video where they went to the Bush Bean factory and got on the scale where they weighed you in beans. Because I remembered that when we went my husband got on that scale and I took a picture. And so I asked my husband how much he weighs and when I did the bean math, Fat Willy came in at 295 pounds. That video was taken last June. And we all know that he has gained a ton of weight since then. So there is no way in hell he weighs under 300 pounds.

0D7F0176-6DD0-41D3-8B40-D662E57BB7D0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Furmingos

VIP Member
i feel sorry for the family in front of YITS in the zombie out break video today. dawn has ZERO social awareness. she was practically shoving that family in front them, not to mention screaming in their ears.
i know Dawn is a giant toddler but jeez Willy needs to keep her on a leash. that family had way more patient than i would have had with them. i dont like people in my personal space. ive seen them both be clueless to their surroundings before but today was ridiculous.
Dong has no control over her feet. They only have 2 speeds:: stop, and go. Watch out when you're in Gatlinburg and keep your kids close. When the switch is clicked ON she's like a runaway baby rhino and will bulldoze everything in her path.
"Me must pass out Halloween candy....gannnnnnnng waaaaayyyyy!!!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
When he said “are ya having fun Dawn” she should have turned around and said “I would if you would shut the fuck up and stop telling me how to drive”

He is such an asshole all the time

• Haha
  • Heart

yanasi

VIP Member
The elephant travel pillow.......arghhhhhhhh!

That whole exchange felt like a parent and their child at Walmart - and the parent is trying to convince the child NOT to get the pillow without coming right out and saying "NO"

"If you reallllllllllly want to get it Dawn" - meanwhile it is CHILD-SIZE and can fit around neither of their fat necks.

I have actually shifted my viewing of these YITS vlogs - I used to watch all of Will's hot messes - but now I find myself fascinated with Dawn's facial expressions, body language, gait, walking, and mannerisms and literally find her more and more toddler like as time goes on.
I feel the same way, I’ll watch an up to date video and then go back a few years and see if I just missed her toddler actions back then, but more often than not she wasn’t that way before. Also watching her barrel through a crowd of people is like watching a running back going for a touchdown.

• Heart
  • Haha

Peachy Cobbler

I’ll chime in with my YITS story.
Years ago, I was visiting my mom and happened to be on YouTube. I came across a Smoky Mountains area video by Yankee in the South. The Smokies have a special place in my family’s hearts and this was back before there was much on YouTube from around there, other than maybe Adam the Woo traveling through. As I was watching the episode, my mom joined me. We were enjoying seeing the location and reminiscing about past trips, so watched another.

We started wondering if Dawn was just camera shy/uncomfortable being filmed or if there was something else going on with her. We watched a few more episodes over the next few days and decided something was definitely different about Dawn and assumed the channel was a brother taking his disabled sister out on little adventures and sharing them on YouTube.

After our visit, my mom and I continued to keep each other updated that a new video was out to watch. Then, gradually, we learned our assumption had been wrong. This was NOT a caring brother trying to give his mentally challenged sister a good time. This was a married couple. Realization of what was really going on hit us hard. This was a lazy, controlling, dimwitted reject of a man who loves to hear himself talk, and he’d married a mentally challenged woman so he would always have someone around he could feel superior to, could boss around, and to do his grunt work like laundry, cleaning, cooking.

We were both disgusted and repelled and neither of us ever watched another video of his. This was years ago, when they both still looked fairly normal and before livestreams and superchats were a thing. More recently, Florida Resident Edits brought them back to my mind, and I was pleased to discover Smoky Mountain Follies. It seems our final assessment was correct and things only got worse with time, including outright scamming viewers and mooching off others.

• Heart

Furmingos

VIP Member
I recently just said here that Will has no friends, and he never graduated high school. So what does Willy say right off the bat in this livestream all shifty eyed? "I had a meetup with some friends up in Gatlinburg yesterday....friends...uh.....from back in high school."
LMAO....SURE JAN!! I can feed you anything, you fat ass liar! Was you're friend named George Glass too? LOL! Total bullshit!! Stop reading here Willy

girl-sure-jan.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha