Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I confess, I convinced a Racoon to pass by his door step. He fell through though it. I now owe the Coon ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can think of 1000 things I would much rather spend gas money on. He doesn’t even come close to the list

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't even drive through that crappy neighborhood, let alone even get within 20ft of his body odor on the streets of Gatlinburg.
I wouldn’t cross the street to see them, in fact I would probably run in the opposite direction.

Will getting overly mad at everybody over a scenario he just made up in his head right then. Grow up Will, you’ve said it yourself, you’re on permanent v-cation so just be happy and thankful.
So a crazy person shows up at his door and is arrested? Dawn doesn’t remember any of this? Clearly Will left out some of those cue cards. Will next time you should practice your routine so Dawn can play along. If you were truly afraid you would not let everyone know your location on your livestreams. One last thing, no one ruined your 4th of July plans for fireworks. It’s all over Facebook that you can not shoot them off in Sevierville. You just can’t stop with your lies🤮🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What I would like to know is how he thinks he can film someone dancing in a parking lot, multiple times, and not think that is a violation of the man's personal space. I find that no different than his ranting about someone coming to his house. I guess it's only a concern if it effects him.

• Heart
poor little Timothy Farmer is really gonna be upset when he has to pay for Willy's putt-putt ticket

• Haha
Reactions: 11
poor little Timothy Farmer is really gonna be upset when he has to pay for Willy's putt-putt ticket
I bet he’ll skip out on the Farmer’s due to safety concerns now. I hope not though, that guy seems to really like those two.

I pointed this out the other day to my husband. I think she is either adhd and disassociating and zoning out totally, or she could be having mini seizures. I've said before that I feel Dawn suffers from auditory processing issues, which is why when he asks her a question she didn't anticipate, she just basically repeats whatever he says because she didn't have enough time to really listen/process what he was asking her. When she speaks on her own accord (which isn't often because who can get in a word with talk-a-lot will), she does much better with her sentence formation and thought process.

First-time poster. Been lurking for a while.
I have a hypothesis regarding Dawn that occured to me after watching the most recent Follies where they zoom in on Dawn's face.
I think Dawn is usually experiencing a different state of consciousness. One that I'm assuming I've either rarely or never experienced. She is occasionally roused from this state and smiles, but quickly returns to it.
Exactly... if someone had come to their door and threatened Dawn, she would have had a bigger reaction than "oh yeah..." with no emotion at all. He can try to play the "this isn't our whole life" game, but it is. It's their livelihood, they frequently talk about NOT going to places simply because they can't video there... the only 'friends' I ever remember seeing on their channel (even back in the day like he tried to talk about) where all other people on YT. IF someone threatened them, then that's tragically sad for all parties involved... because seriously... THAT's who you are going to threaten?

So who believes that someone came a knocking on their door? Isn't their deck condemned? But seriously, he really needs to just put out vlogs and stop the lives. The lives are problematic, especially just driving around for people to be able to know your location. It is no different than having meetups.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Will, you are so full of tit. We all see through your bullshit. Nice try trying to gaslight Dawn. Even she doesn't believe your lies. You are an even bigger liar and con artist than I imagined. Nobody came to your house. Nobody encouraged anyone to come to your run down shack. How could anyone find it through the grass you never mow?

Sorry that the caboose video got to you. It's no reason to lie about something so heinous. Don't attempt to use a school shooter as leverage in your make believe world. Children died you fat duck! Why don't you take responsibility for getting your wife strickened with sun poisoning? You kept her on the water too long because you are a selfish prick. There's no level to which you won't sink. You will lie about anything and everything. You are an embarrassment, you 44 year old loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I pointed this out the other day to my husband. I think she is either adhd and disassociating and zoning out totally, or she could be having mini seizures. I've said before that I feel Dawn suffers from auditory processing issues, which is why when he asks her a question she didn't anticipate, she just basically repeats whatever he says because she didn't have enough time to really listen/process what he was asking her. When she speaks on her own accord (which isn't often because who can get in a word with talk-a-lot will), she does much better with her sentence formation and thought process.

Exactly... if someone had come to their door and threatened Dawn, she would have had a bigger reaction than "oh yeah..." with no emotion at all. He can try to play the "this isn't our whole life" game, but it is. It's their livelihood, they frequently talk about NOT going to places simply because they can't video there... the only 'friends' I ever remember seeing on their channel (even back in the day like he tried to talk about) where all other people on YT. IF someone threatened them, then that's tragically sad for all parties involved... because seriously... THAT's who you are going to threaten?
What part of the video is that in?

Sorry replied to wrong comment, but I agree with you. What part does Will talk about someone at his door?

Reactions: 3
Willy brought it on all himself. Carpetbagger doesn't lie.He doesn't use mods in his live streams, he doesn't need to as others. he goes with the flow. He doesn't need to back track covering lie's. He smiles all away across the country and back. Willy boy can't comprehend that. What a dope.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Willy, sounds like you're the crazy one. We'll keep you in our prayers.

gioated-family-guy.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Sorry replied to wrong comment, but I agree with you. What part does Will talk about someone at his door?
Last nights livestream in about the last 15 minutes.

Will, why don’t you take a close look at yourself? You are the crazy one. You need to first learn to be an honest person and quit lying. You need to admit YT is your full time job. You go around grifting, telling lies and being rude to your spouse. They reason you ended up with parody channels that spoof you and on tattle life is because you are being called out for the bad things you do. Try being honest for once in your life. If someone aggressively came to your front door wouldn’t Dawn remember that? She is afraid of her shadow normally so she would have to remember this. If you are so afraid why do you livestream from parking lots where anyone can find you? It does not add up. 🤥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm furious with all you people.

After that narcilepsy-inducing bird-watching video yesterday, in which it took a grand total of 90 seconds for Will to pronounce "cuckoo" as "CUCK-OH", I had sworn off YITS videos forever. I figured I'd just wait for FRE or SMF to give me the entertainment I was looking for.

Then you people....YOU PEOPLE....recap the livestream in such a way that I had to go and look for it to enjoy(?) it for myself. HOW DARE YOU.

Then I get to YouTube and it's not there. HOW DARE THEY.

So yes, I'm furious. With all of you for making it sound so fascinating. And with them for taking it down.

And with Wendy's for discontinuing its Buffalo Flavor-Dipped Chicken Sandwich seven years ago. Yes, that one still hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't had a chance to watch the livestream yet but if Dawn is sunburnt that is not good. She has vitiligo. The lack of pigment is noticeable on parts of her body. Sunburn on those parts can cause cancer.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.