Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title courtesy of @It's Fall Ya"ll

• Big tongue Willy is still a blathering idiot
  • Road trip from the depths of boredom hell
  • Willy trying to flex on how much he is spending on gas
  • Dong has no idea to basically any question that is asked of her opinion
  • Curious lack of stopping at any laundry mats along trip despite wearing same clothes over and over :unsure: :sick:
  • Lot's of BIG BUSINESS of a "we don't like to talk about our personal stuff" going on in Michigan. = Bull tit

Reactions: 9
"Takin care of business" MY ASS! There's no damn business in Michigan. It's yet another William E Grace LIE. If anything at all, his Dad may have still owned a property up there and rented it out. So his Mom would now own it. It's the exact same scenario as Daddy's car collection. To unemployed/uneducated/illiterate Will that's a "business" of HIS and money in the bag as soon as Mom croaks. Will's only "business" is panhandling....even from his dead parents. What a complete LOSER!! Think about it: if Slick Willy actually owned a legitimate "business" in Michigan that made him income....No doubt, he would flex on it all day and boast about it nonstop in full detail.

ElasticForthrightAmericantoad-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Will really needs to stop with the road trips and livestreams - J&B in the Hills is blowing them out of the water with content. They are doing what Will's "sus-cribers" want - Pigeon Forge and Gaitlinburg content. Not all this other nonsense YITS is putting out there.

I had hope for SMF.....if it was just the Dad, it would be so, SO much better.

@yanasi , I have a theory as to why Will says "he needs to go back" to all of the recent places: it's because he knows that he didn't do a good job covering them in the first place. He's just doing a CYA for when people with a basic understanding of 2nd grade history correct his Gettysburg and historical videos and theme park aficionados correct his theme park videos. He knows he's in over his head. Williamsburg was nothing. After Gettysburg, I predict no more historical videos. He's going to point his camera at the tour guide and say nothing himself because he wasn't paying attention in 2nd grade history. He's going to stick to boardwalks, tacky tourist stuff and copying ATW & JTC. He's stupid, but he's strategic. He'll change his strategy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Will really needs to stop with the road trips and livestreams - J&B in the Hills is blowing them out of the water with content. They are doing what Will's "sus-cribers" want - Pigeon Forge and Gaitlinburg content. Not all this other nonsense YITS is putting out there.
I had hope for SMF.....if it was just the Dad, it would be so, SO much better.
I'm still waiting for a competent/educated/literate vlogger to move to the Smokies and blow ALL these other idiots out of the Youtube waters. The crown is still up for grabs and it's easy pickins for anybody who's at least graduated high school. If dumbass Shill & Dong and that Vacation Station douchebag can make a living at this, imagine what normal people with functioning brains could do there. I had really high hopes for SMF too, but the Mom just ruins every review being petty and the kid's reviews are useless. Kids reviewing things there is a good idea for families, but these 2 girls just add nothing. The older girl likes anything and the younger sister only lives on fries. I tried J&B but J comes across as an arrogant prick and just kinda irks me for some reason. Not nearly as assy and dumb as Will, but still bad enough to not subscribe. B seems nice enough, but rather boring. She's way smarter than Dong at least and doesn't just name off all the ingredients she tastes. And she's no Southern Belle dingbat like Friday's. Their Elvis sunglasses are really lame though. If I could swap the annoying SMF Mom for B, maybe we would have a contender to take over.
Roast over.
mic-drop-icegif-9.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@yanasi , I have a theory as to why Will says "he needs to go back" to all of the recent places: it's because he knows that he didn't do a good job covering them in the first place. He's just doing a CYA for when people with a basic understanding of 2nd grade history correct his Gettysburg and historical videos and theme park aficionados correct his theme park videos. He knows he's in over his head. Williamsburg was nothing. After Gettysburg, I predict no more historical videos. He's going to point his camera at the tour guide and say nothing himself because he wasn't paying attention in 2nd grade history. He's going to stick to boardwalks, tacky tourist stuff and copying ATW & JTC. He's stupid, but he's strategic. He'll change his strategy.
I agree 100%. I’m sure with j&b in the hills, carpetbagger, and now Justin scarred doing Gettysburg videos, Will will drag dawn back to do some food reviews there and maybe get pastor Dan to pay for it.

I'm still waiting for a competent/educated/literate vlogger to move to the Smokies and blow ALL these other idiots out of the Youtube waters. The crown is still up for grabs and it's easy pickins for anybody who's at least graduated high school. If dumbass Shill & Dong and that Vacation Station douchebag can make a living at this, imagine what normal people with functioning brains could do there. I had really high hopes for SMF too, but the Mom just ruins every review and the kid's reviews are useless. Kids reviewing things there is a good idea for families, but these 2 girls just add nothing. The older girl likes anything and the younger sister only lives on fries. I tried J&B but J comes across as an arrogant prick and just kinda irks me for some reason. Not nearly as assy and dumb as Will, but still bad enough to not subscribe. B seems nice enough, but rather boring. She's way smarter than Dong at least and doesn't just name off all the ingredients she tastes. And she's no Southern Belle dingbat like Friday's. Their Elvis sunglasses are really lame though. If I could swap the annoying SMF Mom for B, maybe we would have a contender to take over.
I think “Adventure is out there” does the best job of vlogging the smokies and being informative but he just doesn’t get the views that Will does for some reason

Also, I had way too much time in my hands and did some calculating after the parking lot livestream/gas receipt show and tell, I determined that Will pulled into the gas station with 45 ounces of gas left in the tank that’s slightly more than a large drink at McDonald’s. So I’ll say this, Will you are a moron!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think “Adventure is out there” does the best job of vlogging the smokies and being informative but he just doesn’t get the views that Will does for some reason
I'll check out Adventure. Thanks for the suggestion. Never heard of them.
I also really like Quest Capsule, but he doesn't just concentrate on Smokies...its also a lot of Williamsburg. His Walker Sisters video alone proved that he really does his homework. I appreciate that...unlike dumbass Will who just bullshits his way through every town.

Reactions: 7
Will wondering why he got a 10% discount at the Caboose Motel. It was a clergy discount. Pastor Dan recommended it and paid.
Dawn seemed happy in the morning. I wonder if she got it in the caboose. Sorry. :sick:🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That poor swingset in the newest video from the Caboose Hotel. Who knows how long it had been there and these fat dumbasses rolled up and probably took 50 years off it's life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Will, didn’t you claim Dawn does not like bread? I think you don’t know your wife to well?

1654554277763.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would have given Will a pass for skipping a shower in that Tupperware bowl bathtub. But a big 👍 for even attempting it. Not being mean but that bed must have been miserable, I can’t imagine how they both slept on it.

I would have given Will a pass for skipping a shower in that Tupperware bowl bathtub. But a big 👍 for even attempting it. Not being mean but that bed must have been miserable, I can’t imagine how they both slept on it.
If that caboose had of been a motel in the Smokies, he would have nitpicked it to death and bitched about it terribly until he ran them out of business.. But just because it was in PA Amish country and had a crappy old style Route66 key chain, he loved it and had to give it two fat thumbs up with a dufus grin. He was so overly biased in the review, starting right off saying that the tiny ass bed was a queen size,
Also why can't this dumbass ever judge the size of a tv screen correctly? He has no ideals. He's always guessing either way under or over the actual size. Really, we don't even care. Just have Dong point to it and say "of course ya gotta have yer tv so I can watch that Walton's sitcom!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Also will not getting the WiFi password so he couldn’t upload any videos 🙄…. Will you have two jobs as a YouTube content “crater” 1. Video things, 2. Upload videos…. With 6 years on YouTube you shouldn’t forget such simple things. It is your full time job after all.

I'm sorry, but the caboose motel is a dump connected to a farm with mangy animals. The place was empty and they book a late-night check-in in the caboose right next door? What a crappy place, but Will's near-death stans will love it. Also, Dawn sure had a lot of toast and potatoes for cutting carbs.

Reactions: 8
Dawn sure had a lot of toast and potatoes for cutting carbs.
unlimited mounds of toast and potatoes are perfectly fine on their "keto" diet. She just can't have bread because she doesn't like it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Toast and potatoes are perfectly fine on their "keto" diet. She just can't have bread because she doesn't like it.
They have already said in the comments on one of their videos that they have given up on low carb.

• Haha
I don’t know how they could have possibly fit? My bet is one of them slept in one of the bunk beds??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.