Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also liked Charlie Chapman, LaSeal Ball, Ben Stellar and Ben Aflack. (There were a couple more but I forgot them and refuse to rewatch it.)
I hope they were high in this vlog. NOBODY can be that obnoxious straight. Iconic Will and Dawn going back to their roots. Keep up the good work.
Hughe Hebner, Leonardo DiCapriul, Elvis Presley himself well Alvis, Cameron D-ezzz, Eddie Muffy, Macho Leebay, Jack Bulack, Taylor Swiff, and lass but not lease Michael Jekson

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m so glad to know that Will is taller than Robin Williams was. 🙄
I can’t recall the last time I heard adults compare heights that had nothing to do with sports stats.
Will often talks bout peoples' height when he meets them for the first time. He was incredibly surprised and jealous of Adam the Woo's height. He's a very self-conscious shallow man-child who has height envy. He thinks height makes one superior. Too bad he doesn't think that about IQ. He also likes to keep shorter "friends" around to boost his fragile ego.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Dawn ever figured out how to make a fruit smoothie 😳😂
Is that normal for them? They're sat right next to each other, responding to the same chat, yet both are so hyper focused on their own b.s. that they may as well have been on different planets. I'm not even sure that Dawn knows where she is when he tells her that people come to their house. These are the craziest people. And, whats worse, is that there are viewers who see nothing wrong with them.
Also, how did he spend his life visiting the Smokies and never had gone tubing? People are tubing in every inch of the park during the summer.

Reactions: 12
Is that normal for them? They're sat right next to each other, responding to the same chat, yet both are so hyper focused on their own b.s. that they may as well have been on different planets.
Yup, this is "normal" for them. They read the same chat and tune each other out, often answering the same questions that were just answered by the other. Dong will even shout hello's to people right over him while he's in the middle of talking. Both of these two dummies have zero self-awareness.

Reactions: 15
The trip to the Wax Museum has got to be the cringiest video they have produced in a long, long time. Will playing effeminate in an effort to be funny. His voices and references are way off. Dawn trying to mimmick the statue poses. Will thinks Bob Marley sang, "Don't Worry Be Happy". On top of wearing the prop costumes during COVID-19, I'm just completely grossed out. I'm sure the 90 year old stans will like it, but it's one of their worst videos ever.
😲 😱 this is the worst. It's like he came off his rant the night before and is now just manic.
That video made me very uncomfortable to watch the entire thing. Will most likely had that rant on his mind and kept on thinking about the trolls. Acting crazy where it looks like he doesn't care anymore and giving the trolls what they want. He will definitely be looking out for those "trolls" to make videos about what he did. Especially, when he put that cape around him and danced in front of Jack Black and looked like he kissed him.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
OMG you all made me watch the wax museum video. Who is paying $35 for that? Most of the wax figures were so bad that you'd never be able to guess who they were supposed to be. I feel fortunate that these places can lure the Will and Dawn types away from the park, though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Holy tit! They made absolute fools out of themselves at the Wax Museum. Funniest video of theirs I’ve seen in quite some time. It truly accentuated their obesity and stupidity.

Reactions: 13
Hughe Hebner, Leonardo DiCapriul, Elvis Presley himself well Alvis, Cameron D-ezzz, Eddie Muffy, Macho Leebay, Jack Bulack, Taylor Swiff, and lass but not lease Michael Jekson
Damnit. Eddie Muffy would have been such a good username.

• Haha
That video made me very uncomfortable to watch the entire thing. Will most likely had that rant on his mind and kept on thinking about the trolls. Acting crazy where it looks like he doesn't care anymore and giving the trolls what they want. He will definitely be looking out for those "trolls" to make videos about what he did. Especially, when he put that cape around him and danced in front of Jack Black and looked like he kissed him.
I completely agree. It's almost like he was being obnoxious because of the trolls. If you guys are going to laugh at us, we'll give you something to laugh at.
I can imagine him telling Dong before the wax museum, we need a distraction from my rant, act as stupid as you possibly can at the wax museum. Guess what Willy? You're an idiot, and yes people are laughing at you, not with you!

Reactions: 11
It made me uncomfortable also. He is totally playing up to the trolls. This video makes me question his sexual orientation, does he like men? I seriously wonder if Chris is cross dressing to get Will’s attention now 🤢

This video really shows off how much bigger the 2 of them are getting.

What just happened at 11:00?
Was he testing out drag? Was he hunching the wax guy?
That was really odd 😳

Reactions: 8
It’s shocking to read Will’s highly sanitized comment section, those people sat there and heard all the name butchering, and watched him air hump the Rock and still had something positive to say. I’d love for any one of the fans to explain why they always give him a pass, no matter what he says or does.

• Heart
They had to have smoked a whole bag to act this 😜 goofy! 35 bucks a head is pretty steep for sub par wax figures.

Reactions: 9
So air humping the Rock with fake weights for literally 16 seconds caused Will to break a sweat. The wax museum probably needs to go throw away all the props.

Reactions: 10
They sure acted like they were on something!! Especially Willy.
He was playing up to his haters for sure. I have a real problem with some of his "impersonations".
He showed how bothered he is and went way overboard so he can tell the flock how obsessed the trolls are.

Let's see...........

Pronouncing 90% of the celeb names wrong
Air humping The Rock
Throwing up gang signs with Snoop Dog
Singing about trolls next to Al Pacino
Using "Bad Motha" - on a "family channel"
Touching everything they could
The failed comedic stylings of Will
Reciting lines from movies wrong - sometimes not even the right movie
Putting on lice infested hats at every turn
Offensive voice-accents for anyone that wasn't white

That's about all my brain can process in one viewing............

Reactions: 16
My god, Will is absolutely spiralling.
And it's not a Will Grace Production without racist accents!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.