Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
47:21 😳 she is still technically an adult right, who hasn’t been in a coma for the past couple of years… right?

Reactions: 7
never in a million years could i walk around a gas station for a hour screaming out random stuff to a cell phone. he has no regard to whos around or who he films, little children are not off limits. he literally walks into a crowd a of people and starts yelling about t shirts.
toddler dawn carries around chocolate for 30 minutes then whines "there melty" so caretaker will tells her to switch them out with new ones, PURE CLASS.
slick willy was not happy about the 25 dollar elephant. he would have told dawn "no" if he hadnt been live.

Reactions: 10
P.S.A. Don’t leave children or pets in a hot car, also Will and Dawn, you two probably shouldn’t just sit in hot cars either but you’d think profusely sweating would be an indicator that it’s probably time to at least roll down a bleeping window.

never in a million years could i walk around a gas station for a hour screaming out random stuff to a cell phone. he has no regard to whos around or who he films, little children are not off limits. he literally walks into a crowd a of people and starts yelling about t shirts.
toddler dawn carries around chocolate for 30 minutes then whines "there melty" so caretaker will tells her to switch them out with new ones, PURE CLASS.
slick willy was not happy about the 25 dollar elephant. he would have told dawn "no" if he hadnt been live.
Someone in the live chat pointed out a few times that that was "too much for a stuffed animal - she should buy treats instead with that money." I was shocked CheapassWilly didn't read that comment to Dawn to put the blame on someone else.

Someone in the live chat pointed out a few times that that was "too much for a stuffed animal - she should buy treats instead with that money." I was shocked CheapassWilly didn't read that comment to Dawn to put the blame on someone else.
No way he would have gotten the quote right. He would have said "Hey Dawn, someone in the CHAT says that's too touched for a smurf cannibal, and that you should fly kites instead with a monkey."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone else noticed how paranoid willy is now about using a word too many times in a video ever since the caboose counter video??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else noticed how paranoid willy is now about using a word too many times in a video ever since the caboose counter video??
Well, he still uses "Eh" about 1,486,267 times each video, so I'm not sure he's TOO paranoid about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I 100% agree and I just gotta add, I absolutely love that the "adventure is out there" kids aren't useless and finicky. They're well mannered and actually add to the review content. They can actually give an eloquent food review that's lightyears better than Dummy Dong who's 5X their age. They even eat seafood and like it unlike other adult Smoky Mountain Family vloggers who turn their nose up at anything aside from pizza, chicken fingers, and fries.
When I travel to the mountains, I immediately seek out all my favorite fishing holes and trout restaurants because it's local, fresh, and always delicious. I can't get that quality at home. I will drive the 225 miles alone just to dine at the awesome Smoky Mountain Trout House. That's what you're supposed to be eating in Gatlinburg because that's what they're "know-en" for...rainbow trout and pancakes galore. I've been waiting for Free Willy to do fishing and trout "eaterie" reviews but he's avoided it for years, always with an excuse. You're supposedly allergic to only shellfish, or is that just another lie? I always cringe when Willy's "friends" constantly ask him where the best crab legs buffet is? Maybe you dumbasses need to take a look at a map or for once in your lives try to Google something on your dial-up AOL. The GSMNP isn't exactly know-en for it's abundance of fresh crabs; the closest beach is over 6 hours away idiots.
I wonder if he could even name any shellfish

Reactions: 8
No way he would have gotten the quote right. He would have said "Hey Dawn, someone in the CHAT says that's too touched for a smurf cannibal, and that you should fly kites instead with a monkey."
That caught me off guard and made me almost spit out my drink😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I agree! Willy Boy doesn't want to put in the effort of going to Dollywood and fighting the crowd to see Dolly to make a video out of it. Even though it will get him a good amount of views but Willy Boy just wants to put out videos that has no excitement that he can do on his permanent vacation. That he can turn and burn with putting out videos. His stans and all of us wants to see Dolly at Dollywood so thankfully, we have "Adventure Is Out There" that puts out great quality content. With them having a 9to5 Job. Willy Boy went to make YITS his own business and has all the time in the world to make quality content but he slacks around and 100% lazy. Editing a video very little and that's why it looks like Home Videos. With all that time that he has, he can go see Dolly at Dollywood, meet Guy Fieri to get views and number 1, give people what they want to see. He can do that and have a healthy balance with his life. It's so sad. Willy Boy just needs to put out videos like Top 10 videos, the best free things to do in the area and he will get views to where he can make quality content and not just push out home videos content as fast as possible.

Yeah, he only gets around 15K views on average per video now. With 73k Subscribers, he should have probably 35K views per video and more since he is making videos in the Smoky Mountain area. He should have been past 100k Subscribers by now but with his laziness to where he is comfortable with just getting by in life and making crappy boring videos.
He's under the delusion that people are watching his channel for him and Yawn and not for the content of the videos. That's why he doesn't care about Dolly or Guy Fieri videos.

Reactions: 11
Post # 8. The US Supreme Court rules in favor of DONG Kissing the Beaver. Willy struck down again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.