Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I saw at least 40 bucks in superchats during the time I watched.
Subtract the 30% that YT takes.
What's next? Him pimping Dawn on the streets of Gatlinburg? Never mind, he would have gotten more with the superchats.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone here able to tally up their take from last night's superchats? I didn't see too many especially given that fact that so many people were begging them to bring them back :rolleyes:

There are many things about him that make me more upset than it should, especially for someone I've never even met in person. I just have a pure visceral reaction. He's so arrogant and for WHAT? So undermining of his wife, always got something to prove, always gotta be right, and he's a total creep. He would make me feel so uncomfortable just being next to him. I hate that he has real "fans" that make his ego inflated, he doesn't deserve it. But then again, he does know lots of other YouTubers so maybe they are blinded by the fact they think he's a "sellebirty."
That's exactly how he makes me feel, I feel bad about myself for having so much anger and animosity towards someone, but I guess willy just has a way to bring that out.

Reactions: 11
Will harassed every single one of those birds today! He talks to them all like they understand his human language. Oh, Mr. Peacock, you are trying to protect your females? Well, let me just stand right next to you for God knows how long so I can get this shot. Maybe it's just that I don't like places like that to begin with for the animals, but Will made me hate it even more for them. GRRR

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I just imagine the conversation in the house of any of the super chat fans goes like this :
“Hey honey”
“Yes hun”
“Could you be a dear and bring my credit card?”
“Sure, what’s going on?”
“Will and Dawn are live from their spare bedroom, and Will said it was hard being a YouTuber, so I just wanted to thank him for his service and I know it must be tough going to Dollywood all the time.”
“Cool I’ll make a donation too”
🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Will, quit lying. You are saying on today’s video and on the livestream last night that you posted on your youtube page for 30 suggestions to do this summer. I have attached what you posted below you lazy ass grifter. It says the next 30 days. Summer is longer than 30 days. Is it that you are now to lazy or broke or both to complete that quickly.

Attachments

• Heart
Will, quit lying. You are saying on today’s video and on the livestream last night that you posted on your youtube page for 30 suggestions to do this summer. I have attached what you posted below you lazy ass grifter. It says the next 30 days. Summer is longer than 30 days. Is it that you are now to lazy or broke or both to complete that quickly.
Some troll hacker broke into his account and typed all that for sure 🙄🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just imagine the conversation in the house of any of the super chat fans goes like this :
“Hey honey”
“Yes hun”
“Could you be a dear and bring my credit card?”
“Sure, what’s going on?”
“Will and Dawn are live from their spare bedroom, and Will said it was hard being a YouTuber, so I just wanted to thank him for his service and I know it must be tough going to Dollywood all the time.”
“Cool I’ll make a donation too”
🙄
You left out the part where anyone dumb enough to donate to YITS would fumble around for 30 minutes because they'd keep trying to use their old Blockbuster Video card to make the donation.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow well after watching that video I would never give a dime to Parrot Mountain. Not only am I not going to give a penny to a place that puts proselytizing bullshit I don’t want to go to an animal thing and see scriptures and bleeping prayer gardens because that is disgusting but what is it more disgusting is the bird nursery where they were selling birds. It is extremely irresponsible to sell these birds to the general public. They are counting on tourists to be hyped up from the adventure to buy these birds that they have no clue what it takes to take care of them and some of these birds can live up to 60 years or more so thanks for the video Will, I will never patronize that place

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So are we going to see more repeats of things they have already done? They have done parrot mountain before. No new ideals mr great creator?
Between YouTube and federal taxes I don’t think his super chats created enough money for the cost of admission 😂😂😂

This watching from the sidelines absolutely has to be Willy or a family member.
Distance themselves in the same way dong distanced herself from that poor family in front of her at the castle of chaos? Am I the only one who would have given her an elbow to the ribs?

So are we going to see more repeats of things they have already done? They have done parrot mountain before. No new ideals mr great creator?
Between YouTube and federal taxes I don’t think his super chats created enough money for the cost of admission 😂😂😂

Distance themselves in the same way dong distanced herself from that poor family in front of her at the castle of chaos? Am I the only one who would have given her an elbow to the ribs?
She would have been told to get the duck away from me after the elbow. I also would have told management that I was being filmed without concent and would want them to handle that. These vloggers need to stop filming every damn thing that infringes on other people.

What time is the next telethon?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It was rumored to be his mother or him. I do not believe it is Denise.
It seems it may be a shared account between Will and a couple of trusted “frenz.” No question though, Will takes a few turns at the watching from the sideline keyboard.

I quit watching the parrot video at 0:49 because hearing him say mounTain makes me want to throw up. Shouldn’t they have told the person that suggested something they’ve already done “check out the video in our library,” and went on to the next suggestion. What if suggestion 2 and suggestion 10 are the wax museum, does that mean he’ll do it again? 🙄🤦‍♂️

So I started watching again, 1:22 Will is breathing so hard talking about how there was no parking, I assumed he had to park in the lower parking lot and walk up. He pans around and shows the jeep probably 15 feet away 😂😂😂. I just don’t get this guy, is there some kind of time crunch that he couldn’t have caught his breath before getting on camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Will should be charged with crimes against the English language....."assessable", "supposably", "the most beautifullest". Those are just a few of the treasures from the Parrot Mountain video. And why when he starts talking about how if you are traveling with someone who has disabilities and needs "assessable" access does he turn the camera directly on Dawn's face????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will is out of breath all the time. Time for some cardio bro I hear hikes are good exercise. I noticed in the Parrot mountain video he was filming alot of females low-key.....bleeping pervert.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.