Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF did I just watch? Why are they both dancing around all the figures for a really long time?
If I were there I would assume they were both DRUNK AF.
They were so over the top jumping around hyper. And every time Will put on a jacket I kept singing in my head, "fat guy in a little coat, fat guy in a little coat".
These two would annoy the tit out of me acting like two loud, drunk obnoxious idiots throughout the building.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I only made it through ten minutes of that train wreck before I had to turn it off.
Somewhere about 12:30 in the video is the money shot. I know his impressions are terrible and just like Ricky Bobby, Will doesn’t know what to do with his hands but humping the rock?!?!? What was thayyyyyat???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought the spanking in Vegas was nasty and the deer pooping was bad and should’ve been edited out, but the wax museum video was the filthiest thing I have ever ever seen a vlogger do! That humping dance was filthy and a shame to put in a “FAMILY” video/review!
Will s turning the attractions of Pigeon Forge into an Orgy. He needs to keep his fantasies of love in the bedroom! He’s a sick man, he seriously has shown his true self and he needs help. You don’t do stuff like that in public.

Hughe Hebner, Leonardo DiCapriul, Elvis Presley himself well Alvis, Cameron D-ezzz, Eddie Muffy, Macho Leebay, Jack Bulack, Taylor Swiff, and lass but not lease Michael Jekson
The amazing thing about it is that there were signs in front of each figure with correct names and spellings on them. If Will embraces his mental deficiencies (and Dawn just be Dawn) and continues to put out gems like this, I'm all in. I'd watch every minute of everything they put on YouTube. Once again Will, job well done. Just be yourself.

Reactions: 9
I too thought they must have been drunk only how often have we heard, "We don't drink guys." I wanna call bull tit but I guess its just a 40+ year old man being totally immature and inappropriate in an undershirt and white tube socks with his gut hanging out. 🤢 Like everyone else I cannot believe his stans thought that was a quality video.

I really don’t understand it but there seems to be a direct correlation between Will’s type of YouTubers and white tube socks, a tongue that spends more time out of their mouths than in it, and touching everything. Or he may just be copying everything about nomadic fanatic.

Reactions: 12
I might be wrong, be after looking at that wax museum video again, im almost certain that was made prior to the latest livestream. I know they went to the bird park on Monday, and in the wax museum video they aren't sunburnt. Also, they are wearing the exact same clothes and hats in the wax museum and birding park videos, but I know with these clowns wearing the same clothes multiple isn't out of the question.

Reactions: 11
I might be wrong, be after looking at that wax museum video again, im almost certain that was made prior to the latest livestream. I know they went to the bird park on Monday, and in the wax museum video they aren't sunburnt. Also, they are wearing the exact same clothes and hats in the wax museum and birding park videos, but I know with these clowns wearing the same clothes multiple isn't out of the question.
Your facts suggest otherwise, but I think this is 100 percent a reaction (an overreaction, actually) to that trainwreck of a livestream.

I think Will probably knew that the livestream ended badly (and started badly, and middled badly), and went over-the-top to try and counteract his paranoid descent into lunacy during the livestream. It totally feels like he and Dawn game-planned to make this video as "fun" as possible to try and deflect or make up for his rants from earlier in the week.

That is literally the only way to explain this. They've never been like this before...not even close. I think it's a deflection.

I’m just here wondering when the court date is for Will and Dawn to have to testify at. Considering they were a victim of a crime, law enforcement was called, and an arrest was made. It’s only natural that they’ll have to go to court now. (Will probably didn’t think that deep into his story)

Your facts suggest otherwise, but I think this is 100 percent a reaction (an overreaction, actually) to that trainwreck of a livestream.

I think Will probably knew that the livestream ended badly (and started badly, and middled badly), and went over-the-top to try and counteract his paranoid descent into lunacy during the livestream. It totally feels like he and Dawn game-planned to make this video as "fun" as possible to try and deflect or make up for his rants from earlier in the week.

That is literally the only way to explain this. They've never been like this before...not even close. I think it's a deflection.
He reads here and always over-corrects for what we critique him for. Lately we've all been calling his videos boring snoozers. So he tried to correct this by acting over-the-top loony at the wax museum. Sorry Will, you're no jester and it wasn't entertaining. It was cringe and you're still a FAT DUMB LOSER

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sunday june 19th is Father's Day.
The livestream will be from the cemetery for the crying scene and sympathy money 💰

• Haha
That whole video was a WTF. A sad man trying way too hard to be funny and came across as grotesque

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.