Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually the newest Dollywood video was very informative. I learned that the watermelon ice cream treat actually did taste like watermelon. I also learned that the peach Boba tea tasted peachy..but I was even more impressed when Dong pointed out the bubbles in her peach "bubble" tea🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
4:35 tumble-ers. Why not do this:
Will: Excuse me sir or ma’am “what is this?”
Employee: “That’s a tumbler”
Will: “tumble-er?”
Employee: “almost, but it’s pronounced tumbler”
Will: “tum-bler?”
Employee: “now put it together”
Will: “tumbler”
Employee: “way to go sir 👍

and the best part is Will, you can do that same thing with any word.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
YITS is the only channel on YouTube that times its video posts so that they don't interfere with local TV stations' airings of "Matlock" reruns.

YITS is the only channel on YouTube where Charlie Brown's teacher would be more successful at pronouncing words than its actual host.

YITS is the only channel on YouTube where ingredient lists are the most common "special guest".

YITS is the only channel on YouTube that should be sponsored by Werther's Originals and cardigan sweaters.

YITS is the only channel on YouTube whose subscribers still get excited when the phone book arrives.

YITS is the only channel on YouTube that Rosetta Stone recommends its English program purchasers avoid.

YITS is the only channel on YouTube where the YT staffer responsible for providing closed-captions had to quit because of heavy drinking.

YITS is the only channel on YouTube that saw a bump in Canadian viewership due to half of the dialogue consisting solely of the word "Eh".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not making fun, just pointing out something I’ve noticed that I can’t unsee or figure out but every time Dawn puts food to her mouth it’s like she’s playing in fast forward while everything else is normal speed. There’s even times it’s like her arm moves faster than the camera can pick it up. Somehow a camera can show a baseball pitch or a quarterback throw a football but they’re not fast enough to catch dawn putting food to her mouth. 🤷🏻‍♂️

10:53 in the Dollywood video it looks like Dawn being fast forwarded 😂

11:12 “it’s not hot, hot” said while coughing, sweating, and turning red. Does he expect to literally breathe fire before he can admit it’s hot?

“It’s not hot, hot” 🥵

One more rant, Will skipping through his bites but showing everything but the digestion parts of Dawns is a total lack of respect for her. It just shows how he tries to feed her to the wolves to save his own embarrassment. Wake up Dawn, he uses you like a crutch.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wait.....did dong say her ice cream had a crust??? Ummmm....dong....it not only tastes like watermelon but they made it look like an actual watermelon. You know watermelon is not only ice cream it's also a fruit.

That video makes me want to visit Dollywood less.
Dolly should sue him for this vlog.

Well, as usual, Will can take the Sparkle off anything that should be fun. Ever notice , no matter where they go, he focuses most of the video on food and the souvenir shops ?

Chris and Mindy were almost absent for most of the video. Maybe they’re trying to distance themselves a bit ?

Another little thing I noticed which has nothing to do with Will. Anyone notice SM Hiker ? He has a lot more spring in his step. I wonder if the girl with them is his Secret Admirer ? His comment section on his videos is like watching a Hallmark Harlequin movie.

BACK TO WILL.

I keep asking myself if he is more annoying when he overdoes the Happy Will , or when he’s threatening everyone in his chats.

What do YOU think ?

Reactions: 8
Ok so they go to Dollywood for 12 hours and it appears all they did was eat a lot, walk around, make fools out of themselves in the bubbles, watch a few shows and fireworks. They make it look so boring.

Reactions: 6
Well, as usual, Will can take the Sparkle off anything that should be fun. Ever notice , no matter where they go, he focuses most of the video on food and the souvenir shops ?

Chris and Mindy were almost absent for most of the video. Maybe they’re trying to distance themselves a bit ?

Another little thing I noticed which has nothing to do with Will. Anyone notice SM Hiker ? He has a lot more spring in his step. I wonder if the girl with them is his Secret Admirer ? His comment section on his videos is like watching a Hallmark Harlequin movie.

BACK TO WILL.

I keep asking myself if he is more annoying when he overdoes the Happy Will , or when he’s threatening everyone in his chats.

What do YOU think ?
SMH is such a nice guy....glad he has been away from willy. He also doesn't pack his gullet with buffet food and is very, very active. As far as willy, I think the childish acting is worse. I think he thinks his over acting is not good content for FRE or SMF, it shows how clueless he really is.

SMH is such a nice guy....glad he has been away from willy. He also doesn't pack his gullet with buffet food and is very, very active. As far as willy, I think the childish acting is worse. I think he thinks his over acting is not good content for FRE or SMF, it shows how clueless he really is.
He seems like a very nice guy and nice to see him dancing and enjoying himself. I agree Willy’s childish act is over the top !! It is worse than when he goes off on livestreams.

Reactions: 7
Will got his bath for the summer at the CHIDRENS foam pit. Acting goofy per usual.
I feel sorry for the traumatized children in the foam pit that had to see an old man screaming and pretending to be drunk like he’s at a frat party.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dollywood video creepy Ken and Smoky Mountain hiker another creeper in the video . Dongs face after drinking the boba tea her eyes what is wrong with her. Definitely a few fries short of a happy meal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How are Will and Dawn going to steal "Suggestions week, month, year," channel formula from the Smoky Mountain Family and not think anyone will notice?

Also, SMFamily is still trash for as long as they keep that "disclaimer" up at the beginning of their review videos. That's way too much effort for a video that's "just a hobby"

Reactions: 5
BACK TO WILL.

What do YOU think ?
"Threatening" (I have to giggle saying that) Willy is more entertaining.
"Happy Will" feels like that drunk AF obnoxious person at a party that can't hold their liquor and you wish someone would punch them or they would just pass out. I'm embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 9
"Threatening" (I have to giggle saying that) Willy is more entertaining.
"Happy Will" feels like that drunk AF obnoxious person at a party that can't hold their liquor and you wish someone would punch them or they would just pass out. I'm embarrassed for him.
It sucks that he imitates people in general but it really sucks that he imitates “that party guy.” For once I wish he’d just imitate somebody normal.

• Heart
What in the world is going on with those clowns? After that last livestream, Will and Dawn have been acting crazy and at Dollywood. Their Spring/Flower & Food Festival video is totally different from this visit. The Summer one, Ding Dong with every time she eats and drinks, she looks at the camera and opens her eyes and makes a weird face. She never did that in the Spring Dollywood video. Plus, Ding Dong didn't know how the "Ring & Hook" Game worked after Chris did it in his 3rd try. She stands at an angle and whips the ring. The Foam Pit, what a creeper that Willy goes into the Kids Foam Pit after stating that there are two foam pits.

I started thinking of that Will and Dawn acted over the top at Dollywood with this visit because he wants to get attention. I know he always does it but he really showed it this time. Acting funny when he wasn't. Even at times you could see Chris, Mindy, and Ken being uncomfortable with Will and Dawn.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.