Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The horseback riding was boring AF. It's just a trail, basically the equivalent of the pony rides at the fair. If Will is under 300lbs, it's very close. That poor horse. Will unnecessarily pads his videos. The boring horse trail could have been finished in about two minutes. Instead we get 15 minutes of Dawn's ass and Will awkwardly laughing. "Huh, huh, huh."
Why call it 30 things? Two of the attractions he's counted as four. Will is so lazy.
The ATV ride is gonna be just as boring AF tomorrow. They make you stay in a line on trail and go about 10mph. You don't have freedom to explore or accelerate for fun at all. Get ready to watch Dong's ass weeble around the trail for another 15 min straight with no editing. Jayell shouldn't have lied about Willy's 600 lb weigh-in and made him do the walk of shame because now they're getting bad publicity from his crappy boring videos.

The Crossville TN Bucee's grand opening is tomorrow. I assume Free Willy will be heading there in the morning to attend another snooze-fest. You seen 1 Bucee's you seen em all. They're just gonna waddle around the store touching absolutely everything and then shove copious amounts of gristle down their gullets. We've seen it before...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It would have been hilarious if someone slapped that horse in the ass and yelled. YAAAAAH!! Will would have gone for a real ride. And of course will’s poop fetish was fulfilled on this trip too lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Riveting content.

• Haha
Riveting content.

That Ole Manure Spreader is the next name I'm dubbing him because all he does is spread crappy lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, today was a first. I’ve never seen someone start out riding a Clydesdale and bring it back a Shetland pony. That poor horse must’ve ground his legs down a foot or two, carrying Will around.

Pretty much just a glorified pony ride like they give kids at the county fair.

• Haha
Well, today was a first. I’ve never seen someone start out riding a Clydesdale and bring it back a Shetland pony. That poor horse must’ve ground his legs down a foot or two, carrying Will around.

Pretty much just a glorified pony ride like they give kids at the county fair.
The horse was probably as medicated as Dong

No livestream tonight
They must have taken those super chats and bought a tank of gas.

• Heart
  • Haha
I bet they blew Timothy Farmer off and did
not meet up with him. If they did I hope he no longer follows them.

Is there anyone that will place a bet on them actually meeting Timothy?
I hope they did for that poor man's sake. I would bet one of dongs hats that it didn't happen. If they didn't, I hope the devote members of cult of will, wake up and see what a pos he really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The boring horse trail could have been finished in about two minutes. Instead we get 15 minutes of Dawn's ass and Will awkwardly laughing. "Huh, huh, huh."
Not to defend Will in any way, but I like well done real-time POV videos of places sometimes. It gives me the opportunity to “pre visit” somewhere and I sometimes put one on while I’m working on something, like when I’m in the kitchen. A 15 minute ride doesn’t have to be cut down to two minutes. Will’s efforts, however, are not well done.

I wouldn’t pay to ride there. The whole point of horseback riding in the Smokys is to take a trail ride in the mountains. The last time I went there I took a trail ride and we actually saw a bear digging for grubs in a log like 25 feet off the trail even the trail guide said that he had never encountered a bear as long as he had been working there, it was really cool the horses just stopped and looked at the bear and the bear didn’t even pay attention to us. That’s the experience that you should get, not riding through an open pasture in the heat. Poor horses no shade for them :(
There’s a reason they didn’t choose a ride like you described. It’s much easier for a horse to carry a weight (and they would be dead weight and unable to properly balance in a saddle on a moving horse) on flat, even ground than climbing up and down the side of a mountain on uneven ground (rocks and tree roots) and through various trail conditions (mud, creek crossings, sudden rain, bear scares). They would not have been allowed on a mountain trail, period. In fact, the stable inside the park closest to Gatlinburg that does mountain rides has a weight limit of 225lbs.
Cades Cove has a 300lb limit because it’s much flatter.
I don’t know where they rode, because I haven’t bothered to watch.

Reactions: 10
Not to defend Will in any way, but I like well done real-time POV videos of places sometimes. It gives me the opportunity to “pre visit” somewhere and I sometimes put one on while I’m working on something, like when I’m in the kitchen. A 15 minute ride doesn’t have to be cut down to two minutes. Will’s efforts, however, are not well done.

There’s a reason they didn’t choose a ride like you described. It’s much easier for a horse to carry a weight (and they would be dead weight and unable to properly balance in a saddle on a moving horse) on flat, even ground than climbing up and down the side of a mountain on uneven ground (rocks and tree roots) and through various trail conditions (mud, creek crossings, sudden rain, bear scares). They would not have been allowed on a mountain trail, period. In fact, the stable inside the park closest to Gatlinburg that does mountain rides has a weight limit of 225lbs.
Cades Cove has a 300lb limit because it’s much flatter.
I don’t know where they rode, because I haven’t bothered to watch.
Yeah true

Reactions: 4
It would have been hilarious if someone slapped that horse in the ass and yelled. YAAAAAH!! Will would have gone for a real ride. And of course will’s poop fetish was fulfilled on this trip too lol.
I would have paid good money to watch that!

willy most likely avoided having a livestream tonight because he didn't want to answer for not seeing Timothy Farmer and why he didn't get to visit with dolly while she was in his neck of the woods.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.