Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just turned it on and the stream is frozen. Way to go, Will. You are officially the worst vlogger on YouTube.

Reactions: 9
Will says he goes to Dollywood all the time for themselves, not to film. Well guess what dummy, THAT’S CALLED A VACATION!!! That’s what we’ve been calling it all along but we’re trolls for saying it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
Of course superchats are turned on. Will's views and engagement are down. He's too lazy to properly maintain Patreon. Even if YouTube takes 30%, it's still the easiest way for a lazy, fat duck like Will to supplement his dwindling income.

• Heart
They are live from Dollywood AND superchat is turned back on 🙄
I guess he figured he would get a few dollars from his viewers by showing fireworks and drones and he didn't have to drive but 5 miles..but it appears he can't get a "siganel" to do his livestream🤣🤣🤣🤣poor willy!

• Haha
Let me guess, he probably said "all you friends asked us to turn on superchats, so we did it for you". Ugh bleeping grifter!!
Free Willy is definitely flat broke and has to resort to panhandling again from your grandmothers.
He's gonna witch about the price of Dollywood tix until someone donates the full price back to him.
I actually had some respect for old Willy when he decided to turn off the donos. Guess I was wrong! Their con game is alive

Last edited:
What are the chances he’s walking around Dollywood talking into his phone not realizing the livestream cut out?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
100% Will recently said in a Livestream while riding their motorbikes(lol) that they weren't going to go towards Pigeon Forge because they lose signal. Is Dollywood not in Pigeon Forge? I mean... Two and two, Will.... You gotta put them together. Just as proved in this latest frozen "Livestream."

• Heart
You know all these oldies aren't gonna wait around until 10 pm for him to find a "siganel".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something that was mentioned about Dawn was that she was more alive in the past. On that note: I've been watching some old videos (3+ years old), and she actually got excited about the food she was about to eat and when asked her opinion, said it was good. This is the first time I've heard her give an evaluation of food instead of just listing the things she tastes.
I couldn't tell you what is different from then to now (ie: medication levels) but I do feel something is different. My guess is that, at least some of the change, is she's tired of this tit and when she's on camera, it's just about getting through it.

Reactions: 11
I think Dong acts juvenile, because Willy treats her and talks to her like a baby. But what came first, the chicken or the egg?

There are still 40 people waiting for the live stream staring at their screens😂😂
Rhonda Skipper is waiting I see 😂

If I were not blocked and no moderator in the chat I would educate these 40 people waiting on Ding and Dong about the “real” Ding and Dong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can you tell if your blocked?
I know for a fact I am but if you type in the chat and then go to another device or another computer and don’t sign on to your account but just view the chat and if your comments don’t appear you are blocked.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.