Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have paid good money to watch that!

willy most likely avoided having a livestream tonight because he didn't want to answer for not seeing Timothy Farmer and why he didn't get to visit with dolly while she was in his neck of the woods.
Dawn was looking pretty roasted again so I’d say he didn’t want to deal with that again either.

Reactions: 4
So, I was bored and I decided to go back and find the video where they went to the Bush Bean factory and got on the scale where they weighed you in beans. Because I remembered that when we went my husband got on that scale and I took a picture. And so I asked my husband how much he weighs and when I did the bean math, Fat Willy came in at 295 pounds. That video was taken last June. And we all know that he has gained a ton of weight since then. So there is no way in hell he weighs under 300 pounds.

0D7F0176-6DD0-41D3-8B40-D662E57BB7D0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor horses :( not only that but the ground they were riding over that path was hard packed you could hear how hard packed it was which means it’s more shock on the horses legs when they walk which means that extra weight on their back and extra shock from walking on a hard surface super not good for those poor things

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I couldn’t help but notice Will was out of breath riding the horse. I’m so glad he turned into a guide halfway through the ride, and was nice enough to verbally help the guide help Dawn off the horse. Also 6:52 Will was such a gentleman he took video of that lady for her to remember her “v-cation.”

Reactions: 10
Was it just me, or did anyone else notice that willy was initially absolutely terrified when he got on that horse? Now imagine how the horse felt when he saw willie🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was it just me, or did anyone else notice that willy was initially absolutely terrified when he got on that horse? Now imagine how the horse felt when he saw willie🤣🤣🤣
He was possibly the most awkward nervous that any human ever was. I think he got nervous at the scale and just became increasingly horrified as it went.

• Haha
Those poor horses were moving so slow with those two on them. Another common Smokey Mtn activity that Will has never done. I'd love to know what he actually did on his childhood trips. We've always done the riding stables in the park, near Sugarlands VC. I believe their weight limit is 200lbs, but the trail is steeper considering you're actually in the mountains. And, hayrides at the Cades Cove stables. OMG it would be annoying AF to be on a hayride with Dumb and Dumber.

Reactions: 8
I feel like willy and dong are just somewhere riding their ebikes in circles.

It’s amazing to watch Will spiral out of control, he came to the fork in the road where he has to choose between buckle down, work hard and try to fix this mess, or do nothing and see if that will fix anything, but like his glasses, he will continue his downward slide.

• Haha
  • Heart
I was just thinking about that, even if Will did go, he waits so long to put out the video that they’re not even relevant anymore. Just like Will claiming they went to Philadelphia on their trip to Hershey, where’s that video, where’s the Gettysburg video? That’s why I say he just makes boring home movies, he’s not a real YouTuber trying to make a living at this. He just expects to get rich because he shits out some bland no content garbage, if he’s in the mood and if not, he just does nothing until the mood strikes again. “Adventure is out there” has dethroned Will in no time, he has double the views and is well on his way of putting Will totally out of business and Will won’t have anybody to blame but his self.

And if Will hadn’t bought so many subscribers, none of the other area vloggers would even know his name. I mean 73,000 subscribers and on a good night he might have 500 people watching his livestreams, come on man 🙄. Something just don’t add up there.
I agree! Willy Boy doesn't want to put in the effort of going to Dollywood and fighting the crowd to see Dolly to make a video out of it. Even though it will get him a good amount of views but Willy Boy just wants to put out videos that has no excitement that he can do on his permanent vacation. That he can turn and burn with putting out videos. His stans and all of us wants to see Dolly at Dollywood so thankfully, we have "Adventure Is Out There" that puts out great quality content. With them having a 9to5 Job. Willy Boy went to make YITS his own business and has all the time in the world to make quality content but he slacks around and 100% lazy. Editing a video very little and that's why it looks like Home Videos. With all that time that he has, he can go see Dolly at Dollywood, meet Guy Fieri to get views and number 1, give people what they want to see. He can do that and have a healthy balance with his life. It's so sad. Willy Boy just needs to put out videos like Top 10 videos, the best free things to do in the area and he will get views to where he can make quality content and not just push out home videos content as fast as possible.

Yeah, he only gets around 15K views on average per video now. With 73k Subscribers, he should have probably 35K views per video and more since he is making videos in the Smoky Mountain area. He should have been past 100k Subscribers by now but with his laziness to where he is comfortable with just getting by in life and making crappy boring videos.

Did anyone suffer/watch all the way until the end and see how red Will's face and nose were?!?!? His nose looked like a damn strawberry!
R (10).jpeg

16:37 totally makes up for the rope incident at Anakeesta. Husband (brother/father) of the year. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Shill - "Sooooo Dawnnnnn, what did you think about Poseidonnnnnn and what have you? Haha uh"
Dong - "It had a lot of flavor. I can taste the dirt....and I can taste the manure."
Shill - "Sooooo would you do it again Dawnnnnn and what not?"
Dong - "I guess."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will said they did a video a day for two years straight. That's 730 videos. Currently, he only has 979 videos in the entire YITS video library. You do the math. He never did a video a day for two years straight.

Once again, Will lies in order to make himself look good.

Reactions: 14
Will said they did a video a day for two years straight. That's 730 videos. Currently, he only has 979 videos in the entire YITS video library. You do the math. He never did a video a day for two years straight.

I thought the same thing when he said that during the live. I've followed them for years, and never remember them doing a video everyday. He just thinks he's Adam to Woo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Adam the woo used to say people could live vicariously through his videos, apparently Will took that to heart and does his channel’s record keeping vicariously through Adam’s videos. I think “don’t lie” is a pretty good rule to live by, but if you absolutely have to, don’t lie about things that are easily disproven. Even the most hard core fans would have to be thinking “that’s not true at all.”

This horse riding video is straight up bumming me out. How dare he tell his horse to hurry up. Will should have to carry that horse on the uphill parts. Also, the hypocrisy of him telling Ricky Bobby not to eat. Like this guy has ever not ate.
At the end of the video, I was holding my breath cause I thought Will's nose might explode any second.

Reactions: 11

i think it was last year he said they were gonna do a video every day for 30 days, a daily life video series. i kinda remember them getting the oil changed in the jeep or picking up his moms car from the dealership in the first video. then his daily videos stopped and it was back to the usually crappy food videos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.