Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
I don't know what to think about Dawn. She annoys the crap out of me. She comes across as very selfish, rude and obnoxious as others here have said. She does seem to be on the neuro-spectrum but it could also be from some other reasons. She is being trained as if she is Will's parrot. He directs her in everything. I think in part, her ways have been indoctrinated into her head by Will, so her automatic response to whatever the issue is at the moment is to respond as Will would; "trolls in the basement", "we're praying for you", "it tastes good (fake a smile)". I think she could benefit from some special needs adult learning therapy. I have a family member who is similar. She can function in society and hold down jobs such as cleaning hospital rooms. She can drive and go shopping for herself but she needs help with proper social interactions and in making good choices for herself.
She has been conditioned to give an answer that is Willy approved. She breaks out every once in awhile, but then glazes over. I also think her childhood was not much different. Her odd facial expressions with food is probably in response to not beginning allowed to express herself verbally (and willy is cashing in on that). She is very awkward in person, even though willy has said she is the one who talks through most. I met them once and she said virtually nothing, had to hurry and make sure she offered a business card and then shut down. She would smile and shove her thumb in the air for a picture but little else. She is not innocent in all of this but she gets no support from willy to help her function....she is the trained seal in his carny act.

Reactions: 16

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Chris and Mindy, if you read here (and I bet you read here), please pay close attention...

I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND.

Seriously, you don't need Will and Dawn. Yes, they have more viewers than you, and *maybe* they drive more traffic to your channel, but you know what? WHO CARES. They are the worst kind of friends...they mooch off you, mock you on camera, take advantage of your generosity, and make fun of your sincere attempts at kindness.

You seem like two nice people who enjoy being with one another, are equal partners, and have a good time. You don't need to have your integrity and image compromised by that mealy-mouthed, glassy-eyed, barely-literate sweathog. He is sucking off your proverbial teat. Don't let it keep happening. Concentrate on YOUR channel, and the views/subscribers will rise. I promise.

And once again...I'll be your friend. I don't even have to be on camera. I don't want to be the least-bit known. We'll just hang out. I'm fun, I have a good sense of humor, I can read complete sentences without messing up any of the words, and I won't disrespect you. You're good people, and you don't need this anymore. Cut him loose, for the sake of your channel, your marriage, and your sanity.

• Heart

Hot Sauce

I certainly don't watch his videos for the content, I watch to see the 2 clowns.

Dong kisses a beaver, and willy gets rock hard
I used to watch them for information about the Smoky Mountain area but those Route 66 videos last year made me rethink of who they really are. They have definitely changed 100% during the pandemic. Its hard to watch the videos and livestreams now without laughing at Willy Boy and Ding Dong. I see the real true Will and Dawn now. I am so happy to have found this forum about them to not be going crazy and keep this in my head and see you all feel the same way about Willy Boy and Ding Dong. Yeah, I see now that Will only cares about himself now and not what would make great content.

• Heart

carmel0798

VIP Member
I have spoken out & agree about Will being oblivious to himself & thinking he is so much more than what he is as he treats his wife as an insignificant afterthought. I also now see him as a grifter in the way he treats people giving him money so they can essentially eat out a lot & be on a permanent vacation! How stupid does he think he patreons are as he insults us with untruthful excuses time after time?? But I am curious & I ask all of you. I have been watching for a couple of years now & I did not see any hostility towards them. Then, starting late last year, November or December it seems, all hell broke loose and now they have many of you & several channels going after them hard??!! It makes me wonder why then?? Some of you go after them hard, and I must be honest some of the personal ridicule of Dawn crosses a line for me, but I have to wonder what has been done to get some of you to dedicate so much time into tearing them apart in just about every way you can?? Again I agree with much of what you have said but some of you are very bitter & I wonder why it goes that far?? Just asking???
My issue with them came up when they did a video of the Chicken Guy in Gatlinburg. Smoky Mountian Family also did a video the same day. Will claimed he was not allowed to film inside nor did he disclose their food was free. I commented on his video asking why SMF could film and he could not and why he did not disclose that the food was free. He went off the deep end over this and it created and uproar with SMF and him. SMF actually groveled in an apology video to him 🤢. I later read on a lot of other youtube channel comments where YITS was deleting comments and loved blocking people. On a livestream I stated in comments to him why am I reading you love to block people. He called me out by my screen name and proceeded to tell everyone on the live he had blocked me. This live and my blocking was actually featured in a FRE video. I have no use for him or Dawn. They are freeloading grifters and yes Dawn included. You need to look closely at her behavior!! she is not a nice person. I have heard from multiple people that went to meet ups and they said she was downright rude. I love TN and the smoky mountains and don’t want those 2 grifters trying to represent it. They lie, they grovel and the other youtubers in that area have no respect for them anymore. Sure a few like SMF will play up
to them, but I believe they do that just so they don’t lose any of YITS subscribers who may also follow them. I am also a Michigan native and they are an embarrassment to that state also.

Oh I forgot to add the actual name of this thread says a lot about these 2. The fact that they would lead a mentally challenged young man on and lie that they are going to visit him. They did a similar thing with a young lady that wanted them to come see her at the Special Olympics. Disgusting!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Let's see...........

Pronouncing 90% of the celeb names wrong
Air humping The Rock
Throwing up gang signs with Snoop Dog
Singing about trolls next to Al Pacino
Using "Bad Motha" - on a "family channel"
Touching everything they could
The failed comedic stylings of Will
Reciting lines from movies wrong - sometimes not even the right movie
Putting on lice infested hats at every turn
Offensive voice-accents for anyone that wasn't white

That's about all my brain can process in one viewing............

Willsaprick

VIP Member
And Willy said twice, I've done some drag racing, and then he repeated himself, Dawn then said drag racing? In a car? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
Will: "We're walking on hollow grounds."

Are you saying the Colonel built his original restaurant on a sink hole?

• Haha

KingLlama

Chatty Member
There BETTER be a livestream tonight, because I NEED to hear Will wish viewers a "Happy Farters Day".

• Haha

WesterunCoaster

We need lots of people asking questions from the start about his trolls, about his stalker getting arrested, about why he wasn't at flavortown, why he didn't get an interview with guy and SMF did.
It's like Guy somehow knew he was at risk of getting air-humped.

• Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
The trip to the Wax Museum has got to be the cringiest video they have produced in a long, long time. Will playing effeminate in an effort to be funny. His voices and references are way off. Dawn trying to mimmick the statue poses. Will thinks Bob Marley sang, "Don't Worry Be Happy". On top of wearing the prop costumes during COVID-19, I'm just completely grossed out. I'm sure the 90 year old stans will like it, but it's one of their worst videos ever.

• Heart
  • Sick

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
So go with me on this....dong is actually the (semi) normal one and he is unhinged. He is irratic in his behavior...up and down, manic, kumbaya.
I think he’s like a caged animal. He’s got his back against the wall and he knows his channel is tanking. He’s going down grasping at straws. It’s pretty funny actually.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
This fat moron trying to explain the YouTube “agga-rhythm“. Dude, it’s algorithm. You truly are the stupidest person on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
She was in a few videos but something happened and Will more or less kicked her out because he said it was time for her to take care of herself. When people would ask about her on livestreams he would say “we don’t really hear from her anymore.”
Knowing that greedy son of a bitch, he was probably getting money from the government while she lived with them and when she turned 18 the money stopped and he threw her out.

KingLlama

Chatty Member
YITS is the only channel on YouTube that times its video posts so that they don't interfere with local TV stations' airings of "Matlock" reruns.

YITS is the only channel on YouTube where Charlie Brown's teacher would be more successful at pronouncing words than its actual host.

YITS is the only channel on YouTube where ingredient lists are the most common "special guest".

YITS is the only channel on YouTube that should be sponsored by Werther's Originals and cardigan sweaters.

YITS is the only channel on YouTube whose subscribers still get excited when the phone book arrives.

YITS is the only channel on YouTube that Rosetta Stone recommends its English program purchasers avoid.

YITS is the only channel on YouTube where the YT staffer responsible for providing closed-captions had to quit because of heavy drinking.

YITS is the only channel on YouTube that saw a bump in Canadian viewership due to half of the dialogue consisting solely of the word "Eh".

• Haha
  • Heart